1996 Jaguar XJ6

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

My Jag Is No 1

by Fredy's Jag from Damascus , Syria | December 30, 2010

I Have 2 Jag in my live , the first one was an S type 1964 3.4 L amazing car , now I have a white XJ 6 1996 , 54000 KM.also amazing car , Jaguar has always something different from the others , never failded me , an engine of 4 L. responsive , its a care that you 'll not regret you made that choice to by it.

Uses car for Towing

Jaguar XJ6, a Rolls Royce feeling at bargain price

by Marilyn Krebs from Houston, Texas | September 5, 2010

I've owned a couple of Jags in my lifetime, and every time I drive one I feel "a million bucks". The ride is so smooth that it doesn't feel like you are driving at all. My XJ6 has always been very reliable even in times when I've had to drive it hard in heavy traffic. Responsive 4.0 liter engine, with good braking capabilities and specially very safe at high speeds. If I would buy another car again it definitely will be another Jaguar like this.

Best Jag ever made

by colts fan from Indianapolis, IN | May 17, 2007

Great performance for a sedan. Handles like a sports car and rides like high luxury vehicle. The inline 6 cylinder has outstanding power and gets good gas mileage. Only minor problems that required repair. Power door lock relay. Its a must drive for anyone looking for a super high quality vehicle at a resonable price. LOVE IT

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ6