2001 Jaguar XJ8

Available in 4 styles:  2001 Jaguar XJ8 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

A Beautiful Classic!

by Izzy from Lansing, MI | June 4, 2012

A true Beautiful classic! Smooth ride, great looks, reliable. Regular maintenance. No issues or problems with this car.

Not as fussy as I've heard

by Best4Les from Lexington, KY | November 14, 2011

I needed a large sedan for soccer carpool. An SUV was a hard pill to swallow after a string of high performance roadsters, so I set my sights on the jaguar. Having owned German cars for the past 10 years, I was a bit spoiled but this rude is DeLuxe! It was on my list of cars I'd like to own someday. A great choice. Sit in the car and the seat starts to cradle you, the pre-set options are amazing. Stereo, cruise, temp control--every last detail is Spot-on! Leather is sumptuous, rides like butter! I've put 10K miles on it in a few months with only a few hiccups. The Jag's reputation made me a bit nervous, however, I'm a happy driver. The downfall: thinking I'd be ok with a little mess from the kids rolling in and out after muddy practice. This car is too nice for taxi service. Oh, one more thing--if you like to drive around with a Big Gulp, the upholders won't accommodate more than a small Starbucks Earl Grey. ;)

rides better performs better than my 2007 sts cad

by BJ love my car from Butte | March 23, 2011

great a realsportycar had a 66 ford fairlane torfeo aurora and i can truthfully say I am satisfied with my new 2001 jaguar

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ8