2003 Jaguar XJ

Available in 5 styles:  2003 Jaguar XJ 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great Car

by JC308 from North Attleboro, MA | December 12, 2012

I've had it for less than 2 months, so I'm hoping that it continues to be reliable and doesn't need a lot of work. Only minor complaints relative to my prior car, a 1999 BMW 540i: sound system not as good, can't lock/unlock doors on driver door handle, have to hold window button until window is completely up/down. Biggest drawback is 16MPG (and I thought the BMW was bad at 20MPG). But overall, in terms of looks, comfort, driving, etc. I am very happy with my new purchase.

Incredible Ride for the Money

by Jim "Jag Man" Franklyn from Woodstock, GA | June 28, 2010

Bought this car with 11,400 miles in 2006 and have 78,000 miles now. Zero problems. Oil change every 5,000 miles with Mobil 1. The only thing I have had to do was put on front brakes at 48,000 miles and new tires once. That's it! In January 2010 on the 7th year anniversary I put in new plugs and a high performance air induction filter. This is the best highway car I have ever owned. From 60-90 MPH it literally bears down on the road and handles better than at 40 MPH. Hopefully I can keep this car forever, it is the most incredible bang for the buck I have ever experienced.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ