2004 Jaguar XJ

Available in 3 styles:  2004 Jaguar XJ 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

HIghway Ready

by CatDaddy from washington DC | September 18, 2014

Im usually an Acura/Lexus guy I took huge risk & bought an XJ8 with just under 150K.expecting to drive it til the major issues started. To my surprise it drives like a dream & I haven't had one major issue in 2 years & I drive rough. It now has 197,138 miles & will out run my brothers 2006 Audi A8 no problem. Ive only had to replace the shocks & the both back door locks.. Great for 200K. Ive always been afraid of Jag maintenance. No more.... Im ready to pickup a 2012. & Im keeping my 04. Wish me luck

Thanks ... ~06 Rav 4

by Ricardo from Hawthorne ,Ca | February 24, 2014

Thanks for the easy purchase of this nice car for our son.First vehicle for our son. The owner made it an easy and uncomplicated buy.Great help from all the staff there,Recommend highly.

Amazing Vehicle!

by Car Enthusiast from Queens, NY | September 11, 2012

I purchased this vehicle several months ago and I'm still in love! I've had no problems whatsoever. The car is approximately 8 years old and is still a head-turner! People assume it is a brand new vehicle because it's features are YEARS ahead of the rest. In spite of the fact that it's 8 years old, this vehicle MOVES! And is surprisingly AMAZING on gas. I have the big 8 cylinder (not the supercharged R) with upwards of 300 horses and get 17/27! UNHEARD OF! I've done several long distance trips and will get upwards of 600 miles to the tank! I love this car and I think I might become a Jaguar diehard!

2004 Jaguar XJ8 BRG

by 2004 Jaguar XJ8 from Millville, NJ | July 24, 2012

I purchased a used 2004 Jaguar XJ8 on 28 May 2012. I've had it for just about 2 months so far. I have fallen in love with this car. It is absolutely beautiful inside and out. I bought it with 54k miles on the odometer and have put about 2k of my own on it. It defines what a luxury car is and should be and everyone should have one to call their own!

Big Cat

by Bernie from Richmond VA | January 17, 2012

This is the quintisential Road Car. Big Heavy 29.4 MPG, Lots of power. The seats are Jaguar/Eurpoean snuggly. Quiet, grips the road tight. Luxurious.

Fabulous Car!!!

by Jaguar FANatic from Mount Vernon, Kentucky | May 31, 2011

This is my second big Jaguar sedan; my first was a '94 XJ6 which I still have, and I just purchased my second XJ (8) today (5-31-11). I can't say enough good things about them. I am totally impressed with not only the appearance but also the performance. I own a Cadillac and a Lincoln, so I can recommend without reservation that of all the luxury cars available, I think Jaguars are the ultimate vehicles!!!

Poor pre delivery from Jaguar agent

by Brit 55 from Algonquin IL | March 31, 2010

I feel the 04 Jaguar is a great car to drive and own, with 42,000k on the clock and buying it from a Chicago Jaguar dealer I presumed it would be a safer bet than from a non dealer, I was wrong. I have not had it for a week and it’s been in the shop twice. First time for about two and a half hours while I waited and second time its there for two days (My Merc I traded gave me no problems) The point of this story is that I do not think the agent did a check on the car before it was sold to me??? I must say they have been very nice about it but still I am driving a Hyundai rental and I have not owned my Jag for a week.

Reset the computer

by mr from ouston | March 15, 2010

I recently bought a 2004 XJ8 for my wife. The car lurched when downshifting at stop signs. I had heard that if you reset the computer to factory settings it would correct the problem. I did and it corrected the problem completely. We love the car; the most luxury and performance you can get for the money anywhere!

Nice Ride

by Nice Ride from South Florida | November 30, 2009

Bought mine 3 mos ago and have put 6000 miles on it. 29 mph highway and 24.5 mpg blended. Big, fast and smooth. Cup holders too small and too few. Trunk too small for size of vehicle.

XJ8 Lover

by Jimmy Jag from Woodstock, GA | November 23, 2008

I have owned 2 S-Type V8 (still have one) which are really fun to drive and this XJ8 which is the best CPO money can buy for the money. If you want a sports sedan that is reliable and stunning, this blows away BMW,Mercedes and Audi for the money

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ