2005 Jaguar XJ

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Jaguar XJ 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

ladies love it!

by shawn from washington, DC | September 28, 2012

I recently sold my '02 BMW which i loved. I test drove this beauty and i totally forgot about the beemer. I live in the washington DC metro area where benzes and beemers are everywhere. Wherever i go i get compliments...this car oozes class with a distinguished style.

Perfect value

by Jaguar lover. from Evergreen, Colorado | April 26, 2012

Best 7 yr old car I've ever driven. Great looking, quiet powerful engine, smooth steering and brakes. Outstanding gas mileage for a large car at highway speeds. 300 hp v8 and 6 speed transmission, aluminum body contribute to the performance. This car is so nice I'm almost afraid to park it at a store for fear someone will door-ding it! I like it.

Exceeded my expectations...

by big jag from Los Angeles | November 18, 2011

I bought the vehicle used with 50 thousand miles from a reputable dealership in southern California. I previously read that a review co. rated this vehicle as most reliable. Sure it was the most beautiful design, etc for years but now it was also the most reliable? I had to take a look. Well I have now over 110 thousand miles on the Jag and it has not failed me. This car is luxurious, beautiful, and rides like a charm. Powerful V-8 engine, and awesome handling makes it a joy to drive everytime. Super glad I trusted the auto review co. 'cause I wanted one for a long time but heard nightmare stories. Not anymore. Oh, and it's great for the ego too, with all the looks I get now. You know it.

Awesome!!!

by Cat in Cleveland from Cleveland Ohio | September 8, 2011

I have owned several MBZ S classes, BMW 7 series, Porsche and Lexus. This car outshines them all, I recently traded in my 05 745 for this vehicle and I am totally inspired. I own the XJ8 Super 8 and it goes like crazy. I'm averaging 26 miles on the HWY in my long distance travels at 72 mph with the AIR ON !!! Paid under 25000 for this vehicle with 47000 miles on it man did I get a deal. Invest in one it's worth the ride!!

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

by jag girl from jesup, ga | December 10, 2010

I love my jaguar. I bought it when it was 2 years old, but had 70,000miles of warranty left. I have loved it. Lots of room for my 6 foot son. Really good on gas. The only down side is how expensive it is to maintain, since warranty has ran out. The vehicle has been great and hasn't needed major work but it is a drive to have service.

Just a solid car for the money

by Rolls1981 from Vista, CA | August 29, 2010

Have my 2005 XJ8L for the past 4 years; bought it used with 30k miles on it, now 66k miles; only thing it had was a fuel pump. Car is white with beige interior. Super nice, comfy and tight in curves. car gets looks all the time

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ