2006 Jaguar XJ

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Class at it's best!

by Ron G. from MD | August 2, 2013

I bought this beauty as a b'day gift for my hard working self! I turned 32. This car makes me feel like a millionaire, my girl(s) loves it. I live in Maryland, work in DC - I could go weeks without spotting any. Wherever I pull up it livens the parking lot...if you valet they would park it in front of the restaurant or lounge you're going to. As a 32 year old brotha, old white folks are intrigued when they see me pull up in the same car they came in. The XJ fraternity is real..some gave me their cards just in case I need a job. Engineering consulting in DC is booming ....I'm good for a while.

Even better than I had hoped...

by Cat Lover from Boston South Shore, MA | July 18, 2013

Bought a 2006 XJ8 L for $16,000 with just 34k miles; beautiful British Racing Green over Champagne interior. Probably saved upwards of $10,000 versus a comparable S Class, A8 or 7 Series, and price aside, I probably now like the Big Cat even more! The other three, you see them everywhere; the Jaguar is just so very rare on the road. Gets more "looks" than any car I have ever owned. This one won't be my last, I know that now!

Work of Art

by Loves cars from Chicago Illinois | October 18, 2012

Gorgeous, has the 19inch rims, people always look at the car, performance is awesome, it's the best used car for the price period. Only issues are the belt needs replacing every year and the tire sensors seem to need replacement to much. Try to buy it as a used one owner car and make sure you get a good warranty.

"Most Reliable Car I've Owned"

by american car enthusiast from Belgium / Antwerp | December 15, 2006

"Most Reliable Car I've Owned" I'm 56 years old. I've bought about 21 cars in my life and 5 motorcycles. I've had f.i. 4 american GM cars : one Oldsmobile 5.7 ltr, a Cadillac Eldorado 6.1 ltr, a Cadillac Eldorado 4.9 lr and a Cadillac sts 4.9 ltr. My two last cars were Jaguar XJR-types. All american cars were excellent ! The Jaguars were more powerfull ! The comfort of the american cars was better ! I have the intention to buy as my next car : Chrysler 300 C diesel !

Overall exceptional vehicle

by Car lover from Hollywood,FL | November 6, 2006

Classic good looks,quality is evident in fit and finish. Performance is excellent with a powerful and smooth powertrain.Controls are straightforward and logically placed. Comfort and luxury to spoil one. I recommended this car to my brother and he bought one last week.

Exceptional car

by TerryBear from Florida | August 6, 2006

,Classic good looks have been retained while making this car larger and very comfortable.High quality leather and wood make for an elegant interior.Ride and handling are excellent,probably due in part to the air suspension. Controls are intuitive and well thought out.Quality control is excellent,not a flaw has been found. A smooth engine with plenty of power for any situatiion,combined with an excellent transmissionmake this car a sheer delight.It is even economical .LOVE IT!

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ