2007 Jaguar XJ

See Photos & Videos

Overall

unmatched styling and craftmanship

by BG from Tennessee | January 1, 2012

My XJ8L now has 120,000 miles with both the exterior and interior still looking like new. You will never be ashamed to be seen in this car. After driving this car for 6 years, the interior of any car we test drive just looks cheap compared to our Jaguar. My car has consistently gotten 31+ MPG and if I don't set the cruise I will get a ticket on the expressway because it drives better at high speed than just poking along. The only fault is the fact that I'm 6'3" and could use a little more leg and foot room in the front seat.

Great value

by Mickey from Dallas,TX | June 11, 2010

I finally bought me an XJ8 after talking to several ownbers. They all said it`s a great car. And I have to agree. You can`t beat the value for the money and it looks pretty upscaled. The engine could have a little more punch; I would recommend the Supercharged but it`s still a heck of a deal.

Unbelievable

by Lawrence from San Diego | March 19, 2007

I have always driven Jags and I just switched back from driving an Infiniti boy what a diference, it is solid and has all the features that one could want from a car. If you are looking for a car look no further you wont be sorry. As some one has said that even although Ford may own it Jag still builds it and the cars have that rich look, feel and buld.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ