1994 Jaguar XJS

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Convertible Chick Magnet

by PSKITTY from Palm Springs | August 21, 2013

People stop, point, come up to me in parking lots and at red lights. I mean, it's hard to believe, but true. All that chrome over all the wheels, grill and back bumper, I have the spoiler as well, and whoa, brand new cars go by, no one looks. They're a dime a dozen. She's almost a classic - Jan 1st, and then I'm selling her to the next happy camper. I've owned some nice cars over the years but nothing ever came close to this one in any way. Gayle

1994 XJS 6.0 Convertible

by The Realtor from Rancho Cucamonga, CA | May 16, 2010

I've owned my XJS for nearly 2 years now. I use it as a daily driver and I have never enjoyed a car as much as I enjoy this car. I've owned 34 cars and for me to make this statement says a lot. That big 6.0 V12 engine delivers power and performance at a drop of a hat. The sleek style always turns heads and generates comments of appreciation. I often drive thru neighborhoods where kids and teenagers are out and about. They always seem to stop in their tracks to admire this car as it cruises by. The expressions are as if they have never seen a Jag XJS before. Although, perhaps that's true. I think I may be the XJS owner in my town since I've never seen another one around here. The interior is a little tight to get into, but once you're seated, it's quite comfortable. The back seat has no leg room for anyone over the age of 9. I have put my two little kids in the back seat, but I had to adjust my front seat up closer to the steering wheel which wasn't quite as comfortable as I would have liked. This car does not come with cup holders which is the worst thing I can say about the car. However, British Wood Works makes a custom center console with stainless steel cup holders. I have in stalled this custom console and am very pleased with it. The car has been very dependable and virtually maintenance free. This is the last of the big Cats and I am a proud owner of this daily driver and will likely have it for many years to come.

Best and fastest car I have ever owned.

by Jag lover from Sterling Heights,MI | December 19, 2009

A car that is criminally underated.I drove the car two thousand miles in a ten day period and averaged 20 miles per gallon on the highway at relatively high speeds and the car ran beautifully,Acceleration and passing were awesome for a 15 year old automobile.I plan to keep this car for a long time.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJS