1995 Jaguar XJS

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Great sports car

by Dave from Indianapolis | August 30, 2013

Godd experience with the dealer, well represented online. Found the car i wanted and god a great buy.

Great looking Classic lines!

by Track from Port Orange, Florida | June 18, 2013

Great car! Reliable with only regular service required....parts (brakes, oil filter, light bulbs) are surprisingly cheap at Advance Auto or NAPA. Every-time I drive the vehicle it gets compliments....Always!

Beautiful Cat

by jaglover from Joshua, TX. | February 4, 2012

We have owned this classic beauty for almost a year. I must admit. as a female, I never understood a guys attachment to his vehicle BUT I KNOW NOW!!! This car is MY baby! We get comments every time we drive it and even some offers to purchase it. But I will own and enjoy this classis until I am too old to drive anymore. The grandkids say "ccol car " and I agree. We have taken it on back roads at 125 mph and it handles and rides like doing 75. and still has power to give. I don't understand owners of this 16 year old car who have low mileage. It was built to be driven and enjoyed.

Fantastic

by Clarkecars from Montgomery,AL | November 1, 2011

I love the styling and mystique associated with the Jaguar V12 engine. This is an incredible value. Exotic looks, V12 performance, great ride, excellent handling with minor upgrades and very reliable if you know what to look for and what to service when. It isn't an amorphic blob, isn't Asian, has real bumpers and grill, doesn't require 18" plus wheels and doesn't get lost in a parking lot.

If you wanna be happy

by Jag Daddy from Los Angeles, California | May 24, 2011

Nothing on the road looks better than the XJS in my opinion. I love the lines of this car. There's plenty of pep in this simple in-line six. 237 horsepower gets the job done nicely but it's definitely not a muscle car. Acceleration and handling on the freeway or through the canyons is agile and quick. No over heating issues when stuck in city traffic. No electrical issues like the older than this jags had. The '95-96 model of this car is a workhorse. This kitty purrs smoothly going 35 or 85. Happy to say I'm getting very good gas mileage. It's so comfortable. No drivers fatigue when cruising in this cat. The XJS has gorgeous lines and a wonderful "spirit" that means a lot to me. It did take a few hours to get used to the gas and brake pedals being a bit closer to each other than I was used to initially, but that was a quick adjustment. The top has been problem free. It smoothly goes up and down with a push of a button and it's quiet and rattle free with the top up. The rear glass window with defroster makes you forget about it being a convertible at times. No real visibility problems, which I noticed in the newer XK8. (I like the lines of the XJS much better anyway). Great factory sound system! AC blows icy cold. You don't see very many of these on the road and that's fine with me. I've owned five jags, so I get the fact that they're not going to be as simple or inexpensive to maintain as say a honda, but considering the style, weight and ride... they're worth it. I've replaced a few window switches and a brake sensor. That's it. Getting parts might be tricky down the road, though... Still, there's not a lot of complicated unnecessary bells and whistles to go wrong with on this model, but it's always a good idea to know a reputable and experienced jaguar mechanic before buying any model jag if you're not one yourself. Although it's not my only car, I haven't wanted or needed to drive anything else since buying this sixteen year old classic. Decent sized trunk, but of course, the backseat is, like a porsche's, a joke for anything much more than a couple bags of groceries and a coat and cap. You would not want to sit in the back. I can't believe how little it cost to buy this beautiful, solid, classic ride that was over sixty grand brand new. Worth every penny. I sometimes hate to close the garage door and stop seeing it. This car makes me happy.

A Vehicle to Love~

by Jag Lover from Burlington VT | August 14, 2007

A real head turner. I can never drive down a street without having eyes on me (actually it's the car). Reliable, comfortable, low maintenance, real classic beauty.

my 95 wasthe most trouble free jag I've ever owned

by sports car lover from michigan | February 8, 2007

When ford got around to reworking the XJS in 1995 they did a great job of eliminating all the previous problems. I owned earlier year XJS and they were maintenance nightmares. I really enjoyed the great ride and all the attention the car got everywhere I went. I especially enjoyed the reliability and lack of maintenance costs that I'd had in the past.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJS