2008 Jaguar XK

16 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Jag XK

by Moe from South carolina | February 21, 2014

I bought the 2008 new off the dealer floor, salsa red convertible. It has looks, power, in over five years of ownership no problems, I replaced front tires at 17k miles, had a battery charger installed and a battery replaced in 2012. Nitpics- The computer is not the fastest, the back seat does not work well for adults, grand kids love it.

Quiet, Smooth, Powerful, and Beautiful!

by Extreme Car Guy from Punta Gorda, FL | February 13, 2012

I needed a back seat for my 7 year old son so I traded my 2009 Corvette Coupe for a 2008 Jaguar XK Convertible. (The back seat is tiny but it works for a 7 year old) My wife hated my Corvette but she can't get enough of this Jaguar. Great Transmission. Excellent gas mileage. I get 19 in the city. Leather EVERYWHERE! The display uses Flash Animation between screens. It's pretty but it takes a little longer to respond. Very good NAV system. The seats are awesome. Extreme adjustability! Comfortable for my 5'7'' wife and my huge 6'4" frame! The top is super fast; goes up and down in about 18 seconds. From the inside; with the top up it sounds and looks like a coupe. This is one quiet, smooth, powerful, and beautiful car!

Its Jaguar

by None from Miami Beach | February 2, 2012

the reputation that the name has earned speaks louder then anything i could say to prove it, from the hand made interior to the design from the engineers of Aston Martin, or the meticulously crafted motor engine. its jaguar.....

Great Vehicle Jaguar XK8

by Jaguarman from Houston, Texas | January 16, 2012

Have owned Jaguars for 30 years. This is a very reliable vehicle. Have had no issues with the newer XKs. Maintenance the car it will provide much pleasure. Hope to see you on the road.

2008 Jaguar XK

by jakkedmofo from Los Angeles, Ca | March 22, 2011

Best Car I've ever owned. Rides nice, very user friendly interior, beautiful exterior. I had heard some conflicting things about jags, but so far my experience has been outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a used sports car.

2008 Jaguar XK = Beautiful but Tempermental

by Stillwaters from Camden, SC | February 23, 2011

After a national search over many months, I finally purchased my 2008 Jaguar XK from a dealership about five states away and had it trucked to my house. It is an Indigo Blue beauty with 30,000 miles on the clock. Absolutely pristine; not a scratch on her. I have wanted one of these since the original XKEs of the 60s and 70s and now I possess one of my very own. I still can't beleive it. Ah, but the XK is a demanding lady... First week of ownership, I get to meet the local Jaguar service department, for as soon as the car came off the truck, it needed a full service, new brakes installed front and back, a new relay installed for the climate control blower, new weatherstripping around all the doors and convertible top, and a new keyless remote(only came with one). Much of the work was covered under the existing Jaguar warranty (five years/50,000 miles). The brakes and remote I paid for and came to about $1,000.00 (the remote alone was over $400.00) But I don't care, for I am smitten. The XK driving experience is something out of this world. Everytime I slide into the cockpit, I am cradled in leather, surrounded by burlwood and chrome. I push the big red start button and 300 screaming horses roar to life. They pull despirately against their reins, demanding their freedom, daring me to go faster. I jam the gas pedal; the force pushes me deep into the Connely leather seat. My eyes go wide. I am left breathless... It is now one month later. The LCD screen that displays the gas guage occasionally fails to light up. More weatherstriping needs to be replaced between the convertible roof and the body, and now the passenger side window thinks it is hitting an obstruction on the way up, so it rolls itself back down...Car is still under warranty, so I am comfortable all those things will be fixed. I still do not care. I am completely in LOVE with this car. My "bucket list" is now complete and even with it's "gremlin's, the XK remains my dream. It is passion on wheels, my guilty pleasure, my dark, brooding mistress. I drove this jewel with the top down for the first time yesterday. I felt as if every driver at every traffic light was checking the car out. I could actually feel the stares. Little weird at first, but very, very cool. So, like being married to a beautiful woman, I don't mind the occasional temper tantrums, and the demands she makes of my time and attentions. Just as long as she never leaves me... Buy one if you can. The experience is intoxicating...

Featured Services for this Jaguar XK