2012 Jaguar XK

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Jaguar XK 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Best looking I could find

by Dr Car Nut from NC | October 13, 2013

Everything I thought it would be ! Very comfortable!easy to drive.back seat is not one and no storage space!

5th and best Jaguar

by Al from South Carolina | June 12, 2013

This is my 5th Jaguar and is by far the best I've ever owned. As soon as I got it I knew I'd love it. The price/performance ratio was fantastic. My model is the XK-RS convertible which I picked up for cheaper than I was expecting. When I originally decided to get a car of this caliber I had to decide between this, Maserati, and Ferrari. Ferrari just didn't have to maintenance I needed and Maserati just couldn't match up to this fantastic car. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a 100-200k car luxury sport vehicle.

most pwerful car I have ever owned

by Hanna from AkbanymGA | November 4, 2012

I have been looking to buy a new luxury sports car for the last 4 months. I have talked to several dealerships and reseaeched on the web available data. My choice was between the Mazerrati Grand tourismo, the BMW 650i and the Jaguar XKR. Itis only when you start the engine of the XKR and drive it , when you realize that this car is just fabulous. Iam a happy owner of a black beauty and I would recommend it highly.

"M"what?

by Jag Convert from Calypso Bay | March 26, 2012

I have just recently purchased a 2012 XK Black 20" wheels. This car is a stunning example in design and performance a true "GT". Having owned a plethora of high performance cars this would epitomize the true meaning of sports cars. A vehicle with soul, a car that makes me smile every time I start up this beautiful Cat. Definatey bonded with my new toy. Cars previously owned include Porsche 996 turbo, M5, M3 incl. current series etc, etc. Glenn L