The Jaguar XK is a high-end luxury sports car that drives as well as it looks. The four-seat XK comes as a coupe or convertible with V-8 power. Competitors include the BMW 650i and Mercedes-Benz SL-Class. For 2015, the XK closes out its current generation with a "Final Fifty" limited-edition run of 25 coupes and 25 convertibles. All are based on the high-performance 510-horsepower XKR.
New for 2015
Unique details of the Final Fifty limited-edition models include a special louvered hood, a badge on the center console and logos on the doorsill tread plates. All models will be painted Ultimate Black, and convertibles will have a black soft-top. Dynamic and Performance packages are included. The Dynamic Package features special side sills, a rear diffuser and 20-inch wheels. The Performance Package includes a dual-mode performance exhaust system, performance seats and a suede-wrapped steering wheel.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Power-folding side mirrors with automatic dimming
- Bi-xenon high-intensity-discharge headlamps
- Dual exhaust
- Power-folding soft-top (convertible)
- Leather upholstery
- Navigation system
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
Under the Hood
- 510-hp, supercharged 5.0-liter V-8 engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission with steering wheel shift paddles
- Rear-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Front-seat side-impact airbags
- Active front head restraints
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Backup camera
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Jaguar XK.