2004 Jaguar XK8

18 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Absolutely a fun car

by Happy in Texas from Abilene, TX | May 17, 2013

I have owned a 2004 model for 6 years now and have just enjoyed this car's handling and unrestricted visibility when the top is down. Bought it as a replacement for my motorcycle. My kids said I was too old for my bike, so enter the Jag. You are never too old for fun and this car keeps you feeling young. Took it on a four state trip through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico and was seriously depressed when the trip ended in my driveway. I just wanted to keep driving. Find one in good condition and drive! It is the perfect touring car and has plenty of room for luggage and although the back seat won't accommodate adults, it will handle coolers and what ever shopping bags you accumulate along the way.

top notch

by marco from | August 20, 2011

I own one. Great ride!!! Everyone looks at it. Brittish Racing Green with tan top and interior was meant for this car.

Triple Black Beauty

by XK 8 ethusiast from New Jersey | June 21, 2008

I just purchased a 2005 XK8 and it drives like a dream. In the short time of ownership the convertable top noted having a little trouble going back up and the pass seat, one of the many motors just stopped working. Other than that my 40 days of ownership is going smoothly. Heads continue to turn as if I was in a parade! The auto is scheduled for an appointment for the two problems and I'm sure it is covered under the new car warranty. Wish me luck and if purchasing one of these beauties always go for the manufacturers extended warranty. Happy Motoring!

Featured Services for this Jaguar XK8