2007 Jaguar XKR

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Beauty and the Blast

by Thundercat7 from Phoenix, AZ | July 8, 2014

Long time fantasy of mine and then it came true with my currrent and only 07 XKR. Warning....don't test drive one if you don't plan to buy it. Everything else in the class will disappoint you. Keep your warranty up to date, things are expensive to repair although 80K miles later I only had a single issue. Command center is a bit antiquated but functional and at 5'10" I would have liked the pitch of the backrest a couple degrees further or a deeper bucket so my legs stretch out more naturally. This was solved in the '14 model with the sick racing seats. Remember its about torque so you get way more for your Horsepower money compared to cars with higher HPs. Instant James Bond. Is there life after XKR?

Finest Luxury Sports Car

by TRyan from Houston | November 29, 2012

The XKR is a quite and luxurious automobile. This car offers sleek exterior design, quite interior, and high performance when it is aked for. Jaguar offers the most beautiful interiors of any automaker in the world. This is my 3rd Jaguar and it has been extremely reliable. JD Powers as awarded Jaguar service and reliablity extremely high in the last several years - and righfully so. Yes, the repairs cost may be expensive at the time of repairs, but this is not an issue if you elect to maintain an extended warranty plan. This is the finest car avaible, even against Lexus, BMW and Mercedes.

what a beauty

by SUQ from Washington DC | October 2, 2012

Just a beautiful, beautiful car......draws attention everywhere I go. Never dreamed a car could corner so well

Pass With Class - Speed/Comfort/Style

by DesertJagMan from Scottsdale, AZ | June 16, 2012

4th Jag - 3rd "R" model - "R" Jags do not get the credit that they well deserve. Is such a great car that I don't want to get rid of it. Even gets decent hiway mileage (way higher than rated). Handles great - looks great - quality materials - minimal repairs. Paint is among the best in the industry and Jag interiors have always been praised. I receive compliments virtually every time I stop. Jags past reputation for poor quality should be put to rest for good. The car is superb in every way.

Bucket List Is Full

by Spike from Oxford, Michigan | November 28, 2011

Purchased this dream machine about 6 months ago. It has surpassed all of my expectations. And my expectations were high but realistic. I didn't need a back seat. I didn't get one. I wanted an automobile that was uncommon and beautiful. In 6 months I have only seen 2 others on the road and they were not supercharged. I feel like a teenager again. I'm 64 so it is a challenge. The car is simple to drive like any standard car. (everything is automatic if wanted). If I want to get sporty, nearly everything can be changed to manual. It is not necessary. Everything performs better in the automatic mode. Do yourself a favor. Buy one. You will never be sorry. It is very fast and draws looks and comments where ever I go. I Haven't had so much fun since my wedding night. It handles like it is glued to the road, and the brakes are phenomenol. I am averaging 19.2 miles per gallon. I don't drive it gently. I can't imagine owning anything else. When it is in the driveway, I can sit and stare at it for hours. It is truly a beauty. Not a problem in the first 4,000 miles I have owned it. I don't drive it in the snow so soon it will be parked and waiting for a nice day. I will miss it. I purchased it with 4,700 miles on it. It now has around 9,000

simple things missing

by RJS from Mid WEst | May 24, 2011

for $95 k I'd like a place to put my sun glasses and a decent cup holder / storage / arm rest. the smart key is 'dumb" . the car looks shrp and gets looks , but over all " not so good " .

nice cat

by super cat from LINCOLNTON NC | April 12, 2011

IT RUNS LIKE A CAR SHOULD AND HAS A VERY GOOD RIDE. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN MY 2008 Z06 OR 2006 VIPER. IT TURNS HEADS MORE THAN BOTH CARS.THE SOUND OF THE STEREO IS THE BEST OUT. IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY IT IS THE RIDE TO BUY!!

Grace with Pace

by Bluepoint from San Francisco, Ca. | July 11, 2008

I like my XKR the more I drive it. I purchased new and wanted a car I could drive everyday if I chose to. I jacked the engine another 50HP by replacing the supercharger pulley and putting a cat-back exhaust system in that added some ponies and gave it a deeper purr. This is a great car to tour in and feel comfortable in for 3-4 hours a day if desired. It's handling is a bit wavering, however, for a novice driver it is good enough. The reliability has been excellent and dealership allowed me to put on the after market products and still honor the warranty.

A Total Dream to Drive!

by New Lady Jag Enthusiast from Boca Raton, FL | September 15, 2007

This is the finest automobile I have owned from BMW to Mercedes to Porshe. My fully loaded 2007 XKR Convert. is a driver's dream come true! I really loved the new look Jaguar unveiled but I made the mistake of test driving it...ohhh what a mistake! Although the price tag is a bit high, the handling and sheer joy you receive from driving this car makes it worth every penny! Power, precision and elegant interior features makes it a no brainer! As was stated in a review article I read prior to purchase (which I didnt believe at the time) - "If you drive it you will buy it..." - I did and I did...happily!

A great car from a struggling company

by Car Obsessed from Orange County, CA | April 18, 2007

I just recieved an xkr, and im loving it already. With its great looks, abundance of newfound power from an unabtrusive supercharger, and excellent interior, i am fully satisfied. I am always recieving great compliments wherever i go, just as many as with my cadillac xlr, which i am also completely satisfied with. The car is extremely fast due to a newly added supercharger, which is hardly noticeable. The ride is firmer, but even with the 20" wheels it is decently cushy, and still makes a great daily driver. The interior is fantastic, with good materials and fit and finish. The seats are also extremely comfortable and supportive, a nice combination of the two. The back seats are meant for throwing extra bags, or purses when there is a passenger, but can accomodate one smaller person if necessary. The back seats also create more room for the front passengers, an irritation with the cadillac. I am 6ft 1" and have plenty of room to spare. Unlike its German competitors, the Jag has a welcomed touchscreen, even though it is a little slow, it is highly appreciated. The only problem with the Jag that i found, was its history of being plagued with glitches, i had even heard from neigbors about their problems. However i bought the car anyway and am yet to experiance any problems whatso-ever.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XKR