1995 Jeep Cherokee

$673–$7,101

Overall

My Newly Adopted Jeep

by oanneh from California | May 23, 2013

The people here are amazing for being dealers! You know you go to look at a car and all of a sudden the dealer gets on his or her high horse and starts the "pushy talk". Not here. They just let things naturally develop and care more about your needs and what's going to suit you. They follow through the entire time you're there making sure you know all you need to know before you make your final decision - even if it means just the car you came specifically to look at. I love these guys. All of them. It's happening at Victory Honda! Thank you for everything!

Undestructable

by Just fuel and drive from Mississippi | April 30, 2012

After this Jeep reached the 10 year mark I've basically quit routine maintenance anticipating I'd need to purchase a new car soon anyway. Well that was 7 years ago and this thing just runs on the same old parts, brakes, oil, anti-freeze, transmission fluid, belts, radiator, air filter etc. It's almost freaky. I had replace the alternator in 1999. In 2000 I had the belts and hoses changed for the first and last time and also had it tuned up. Also put a setof Michelin tires on it. Since then all I've done is have the oil changed twice and had to replace the water pump, the starter and a throttle sensor. Just put the third battery in it. In all, I've spent less than $400 on repairs since 2000 when I had all the belts and hoses changed and it's first and last tune up minus the cost of the Michelins. I've had the oil changed a lube job only 3 times in 12 years and one air filter replaced. Granted the Jeep only has 112,000 miles but still. Not once has this Jeep left me stranded. Even when the water pump went out it did so slow enough to enable me to drive it almost 100 miles to reach a location where I could get it replaced. The tempature light only flashed on then off about 3 times over those 100 miles. It's like this thing is some sort of human body guard. Despite my neglect it refuses to leave me stranded. Now that I've realized what a gem it is my attitude has completely changed and I've begun to give it the loving care it deserves. One day I'll buy another vehicle but I'll never ever sell this Jeep. By never leaving me stranded, considering the way I've neglected it it would be deserved, it's kept me out of harms way for 17 years. I wouldn't take 10 times it's retail value if someone offered. These vehicles are more than just engines and sheet metal. It's as if the stars were aligned just right when these vehicles were made not a product of high tech ingenious engineering. About once every two months a stranger approaches me asking me if I'm interested in selling it, I laugh and say "NO WAY" It's literally a member of the family only more loyal and reliable. LOL

Move!

by Jeep Lover@ from California | October 11, 2010

The 1995 Jeep Cherokee 2 door, 2 Wheel Drive. 5 Speed Standard...Ah what a beauty, yet what a troll sargent kind of a truck. When I am driving on the 101 freeway in California...My Jeep can do 65-75 with no trouble whatsoever. Then you look on the side of you, And you see some random guy doing everything he can to pass you, And all kinds of people are looking at you with an engine you can hear roaring from California to Vegas...These 95 Cherokees are ENGERIZER BUNNIES! and its no lie. In this truck its very easy to operate. And your in control of the car. Not some mamby pamby car with all the extra features. I don't care what the shape of an older 95 Cherokee, Good Bad, Or Horrible these things run like a soldier. I got 300,000 miles on mine and it runs like a champ! If you baby these...You have em forever. If you talk bad about them and it dont like you, You got one BIG problem on your hands! If it likes you...Nobody knows what jeep could do. The point is, Its an AWESOME truck. Dont ever get rid of one if you got one! Unless you have another Jeep. J.E.E.P, 190 Horses of pure fun and excitement!

Good Stuff

by CarSalesProfessional from El Paso | November 17, 2009

Seen alot of cars, jeeps are always the ones we never see in our service drive, i myself own two, and 87wrangler and a 95cherokee, great vehicles, very dependable, and offroading is always great fun

Awesome vehicle

by Roosh from New Jersey | March 22, 2009

Very reliable suv. Awesome offroading while stock. 4.0L is powerful. Fun to drive. Had from 95k to 112k and it served me very well.

Best Car I've Owned

by Jez from Southport, Merseyside, England | June 30, 2008

I bought my '95 Jeep Cherokee 9 months ago and I love it. It's built like a tank, nothing delicate about it, but it drives great. It pulls away very quick, really comfortable (in the front at least) and I like the look of it. The interior layout wasn't really thought through, but I know my way around it now so that's not a problem. My only issue with the car was the fuel consumption, with UK petrol costing over £5 per gallon (or $10) it was a little expensive, however I've had it converted to run on LPG and halved the cost.

It's a Jeep thing

by Jeepster from Lehigh Valley, PA | March 18, 2007

Anyone who watches TV knows the saying "Built Ford Tough" Well, Jeep coould put out a commercial with a cathc phrase stating "Built Tougher Than Ford". These things are tanks! Take care of them and they'll take care of you. It really is a Jeep thing. Own one, and you'll understand why. Actually, as long as it's not a Liberty, Commander, or Compass. Cherokee and Wrangler is the way to go.

love my cherokee!!!!!

by jorge from irving,tx | January 30, 2007

my jeep cherokee has over 180,000 miles and still runs like a champ. i bought it used and with regular oil changes and tune-ups it has been a wonderfull ride for me. iam planning to buy another jeep for they are awesome.

Featured Services for this Jeep Cherokee