2015 Jeep Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee
Available in 7 styles:  2015 Jeep Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Buying a 2015 Longitude tomorrow (Jan 22 2015)

by Swedish Jeep Fan from Stockholm, Sweden | January 21, 2015

I will purchase a 2015 Cherokee Longitude ( that's the name for Latitude in Europé) tomorrow after testing it a couple of times. Because I do not own the car yet, I can't give any reviews regarding reliability or fuel consumption etc. Jeep is not a very common car brand in Sweden,, most people drive Volvo, Audi, VW, BMW or Japanese cars. I believe there are better cars than Jeep but not for the same price. And I really like the style of the new Cherokee. I think I will love my new Cherokee and my friends will certainly look more than once when I pass by.

Nice car

by Jeep guy from Virginia | January 13, 2015

Only had the thing for a few weeks--so don't know how reliable it is--so far, it hasn't broken down--dumb question to ask about a new car.

endeavor, mitsubishi

by leech111 from pennsylvania | January 1, 2015

I traded my 2013 grandcherokee 20000 miles for the cherokee. I regret every moment I get into it. I hit my head everytime. There is no space to put anything. I lost a lot of trunk space also. The nav is great. It rides like a truck, I'm sure its the tires. The only thing I gained with the cherokee was the auto tailgate. The passenger sit isn't even power. For trailhawk and the money its not worth it. I am desperately trying to work something out to get a grand cherokee. I jumped the gun to soon because I was having quite some trouble with the radio, nav, bluetooth, etc. They were playing guessing games with it, replaced the radio with a new one twice, softw

Great Jeep!!

by Chris from Houston, TX | December 25, 2014

I'd highly recommend the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited v6! The jeep is really fun to drive and it's handling and acceleration is much better than my 2005 Grand Cherokee with a larger V8. The gas mileage hasn't been as good as advertised (seeing 25 highway), but given how much power is available I'm happy with the trade off. The technology group makes long highway trips much more relaxing. Just set the adaptive cruise control and enjoy the ride... I'm also impressed with how well designed the uconnect system is when compared with other crossovers. As long as the reliability holds up, this will be my favorite vehicle!

A few bad things about my cherokee

by Rolynn from British Columbia Canada | December 18, 2014

No one including the service mgr at my dealership can show me how to access the cord for my optional block heater very poor design. Also Cherokee owners look in your rear door bottom edge both sides of vehicle that's where all the road slush etc gets in check it out its an area that could cause a rust problem if not dried out after each wet snowy trip

2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk an Excellent Choice!

by Paul N. from Reno, NV | December 5, 2014

Needed a vehicle for the harsh Northern Nevada Winters. Wanted to buy a Wrangler for fishing and hiking but the wife wanted a SUV. Agreed on the 2015 Trailhawk with the Cold Package and other important packages. If I understand correctly the Trailhawk is built on the Wrangler Chassis but has all the SUV conveniences/luxuries. Therefore it is 4x4 trail rated, rugged, and has good looks. Most importantly the automatic 4x4 will make it easy for the wife to drive in the Winter.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Towable vehicle

by Travelin' Man from West Covina, CA | November 25, 2014

I was looking for a vehicle that I could tow behind my recently purchased RV. I wanted something I could flat tow and wouldn't have to put on a trailer. I also wanted to use it as my everyday vehicle. The Jeep Cherokee filled the bill. I love the car, the styling, the color, the design, the handling. So far, I couldn't be happier with the car.

Uses car for Towing

Second Jeep in two years!

by Stuke from New England | November 10, 2014

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland for our main family vehicle for a family of five. Somewhat cramped in the back seat, but doable (we ditched the minivan AWD era for our New England driving). After a year experimenting with a 2013 SUV 4 cylinder, I need the feel of a V6 and went with the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited (all but the SafetyTec and Technology Packages...I know how to park, and I'm awake when I drive...thank you for my $2000). Overall, this is one great little SUV. With Active Drive II, I can crawl over just about anything the JGC can, or needs to, so we have that covered. The ride is fantastic, even with the stiffer AD II suspension. I love the infotainment system...nothing else compares in the industry today...period! If you don't believe me, go see an 8A or 8AN system. After 550 miles, I average on my highway commutes 25.8 MPG...hoping to break 26/27 when gear 9 kicks in after wear-in. This is an excellent small SUV!

Great SUV--4x4 V6

by First time Jeep owner from Fort Wayne, IN | November 6, 2014

I have owned a Cherokee Latitude for three months now. At first I was hesitant to buy a Jeep because of my belief that they were unreliable. So far, mine has been great in this area. The ride is very smooth and the seats are very comfortable. It is a great road car and gets good mileage around town and on the highway. Outstanding acceleration and handling with a sporty feel. I am not crazy about the engine start/stop technology. You can turn it off each time you start the vehicle, but right now the dealer can't turn it off permanently. My biggest beef is with the Uconnect infotainment system. With my iPod Nano when I use a voice command to play an album, the system plays the songs in alphabetical order. Sometimes the iPod is not read correctly after restarting the vehicle. The cabin design is generally very good with all controls conveniently located. The only minor problem is that in some cases when I get into the vehicle, my knee contacts the headlight knob changing the setting. Overall, I am very pleased weth my Cherokee and highly recommend it.

2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4 cyl

by howard from Penna-ohio border USA | October 23, 2014

Having driven this just one month i'm glad i made this Cherokee my new suv. the chassis in even the Sport model (NON TRAIL RATEd) seems perfect for all roads and hills here. i don't intend to off road with this.. If you do want that ability that might be impetus for the TRAILHAWK MODEL they offer. Coming from an older Ford Escape the disc brakes on this Jeep are miles better. Very nice braking with progressive effort feel to the vehicle. i didn't want the UConnect info center upgrade as my SmartPhone has most of those features and adding this to a vehicle often complicates services... . The comparisons by Consumer Reports panned the 4cyl engine but it's a good match for simple all weather commuting since i don't need a trailer V6 power plant . i've drive a few 4cyl vehicles and pretty much know how they respond and how to handle highway situations like passing and merging at speed. I'm getting about 23 mpg around town in mixed road travel so far. i do wish the rear hatch had a bit more room and a two piece tailgate but the design is well thought out and overall the Sport is sturdy and feels "together".. Rear seat space is good for two adult passengers. Winter plans are to swap out the all weather tires for a set of Blizzak's which i swear by here in the East and MidWest This was the least costly Jeep Cherokee the dealer had with 4x4 drive ... glad i chose it.