2015 Jeep Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

The nicest Jeep I ever bought

by Jeep Fan from Illinois | February 18, 2015

We bought a 2015 Latitude with the V6. Looking at the reviews for both engines. I had to convince my wife to get the V6. It has plenty of power in the Highway, and it is really quiet and composed around town as it is expected from a more expencive car. My wife was reluctant at the begining, since we used to have a 04 Liberty and a 05 Grand Cherokee. Both of these gas millage was not ideal to drive around town. What ended up smoothing out the deal was the Stop/Start technology that comes standard with the V6. That, and the added power this engine has made her a believer. We get better millage with this car than we ever did with any other V6 we had. Now, she won't let go! Another thing that we both loved, is the big screen for the controls and entertainment system. This is really simple to use and intuitive. I thing that even a technology challenged person could get acclimated to it. Plus heated stiring wheel, heated sits, 4x4, back up camera, tow package make it a great car for the Midwest winter and summer.

When test-driving at the "Dealer's" look for....

by Cat from N. California | February 17, 2015

I bought a new 2015 4x4 Jeep Cherokee Sport this month (February 2015) and here's what I've learned so far: 1. Make sure you've read at least 3 reviews from different sources before purchasing. 2. When you go to test drive any of the 2014-15 Jeep Cherokees, make sure to first lower the driver's seat before getting in ....otherwise you might hit your head on the ceiling. The seats allow you different configurations, including up (some people don't put the seat back). 3. To get a feel for the "real' vehicle, turn off the radio which comes on automatically, then turn off the traction which comes on automatically. Next, on the touch-screen, go to the "control" option and select "Echo," or ask the sales person to do it for you. All Cherokees run smooth but they start-up in a...well...I guess you would call it an overdrive without a button to push. Selecting the "Echo" button is the fuel-saving option and what most people would want for their everyday life. You need to experience how it feels in both drives before buying. 4. Make sure your car door is closed all the way before putting the Cherokee in "Drive" or the gas will cut off. I did that in a drive-through and unfortunately my mother was with me, she kept saying "Ahhh...the car thinks you're a baby that needs to be watched." I can laugh about it now, but it was annoying at the time trying to figure out what I'd done. 5. The 2.4L I4 engine is pretty good power wise. I had traded in my 4.7L V6 4x4 Jeep for this Cherokee so I was worried about power, but I really wanted better mileage. Driving around town and on freeways there was no problem, taking a freeway uphill was a struggle. On this I'm going to say my old Jeep did the same and it was a V6. Jeep's are good off-road and they're good going over hills at a slow pace, but not so much with going uphill fast. I think the Cherokee is fine for most urban and back-country areas, but you might want to reconsider if you live in an area like Shasta; with freeways that climb and have a speed limit of 60 mph or more. Overall I give the new Jeep Cherokee a solid 7.9 out of 10. And there's one more thing I want to mention, having a reliable car is great, but the Chrysler community is priceless! In my early twenties I owned a Mitsubishi and a Toyota and it didn't matter to other car owners on the road with the same brands. When I drive my Jeep, other owners (be it Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep) have let me cut in front of them in traffic or have held up traffic behind them as I pulled out from a parking lot. Now that's family!

Nice car

by Mr. V from Merrillville, IN | February 16, 2015

I test drove the Cherokee with the two engine options and three of the four different trim levels. I went with the Limited trim level. Naturally it cost more but you also get more standard features. I ordered the V6 engine. It has the "stop and go" feature that will take time getting use to. I have had this car only a week. An annoyance that was discovered is that radio cannot be turned off. You can only mute it or turn the volume down. It was engineered that way. Another disappointment was that although a front passenger seat storage compartment is standard equipment, it is eliminated with the vented seat feature. This is not mentioned anywhere.

Best dealership experience, best SUV!

by Teshia from Arizona | February 16, 2015

Thank you Chad Corr for getting me into the car that works great for my family, at the price point that I needed. My experience at Earnhardt Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, thanks to Chad, was stress free, very happy with my experience and love my new ride!

Obsessed with my Jeep cherokee!

by mkayyfashion from long island, NY | February 10, 2015

i just got my 2015 jeep cherokee limited, and everything about the car is AMAZING. i really enjoy the speedy V6 although i am not getting the MPG as advertised. love everything about the cabin, super warm, comfy and high tech. would absolutly stay with this car forever.

Problems with blue tooth/phone connection

by First time Jeep owner from ST. Louis, MO | February 1, 2015

After many months of driving different vehicles, we decided on the 2015 V6 Jeep Cherokee. I want this vehicle to last a long time, so decided to go with the limited that is completely loaded. We LOVE the ride and the amenities, like the heated steering wheel. and memory seating. However, I have never been so frustrated as I am with the blue tooth and phone/audio system. It is horrible! It worked for about the first 2 weeks. EVERY time I get into my Jeep, I have to manual connect my phone, and most of the time this has to be done several times before the connection stays. Even when I think I do have connection and am in the middle of conversation, the blue tooth will switch off and on randomly. The keyless entry (push button) on outside of door does not always work and many times takes 3 or 4 times of pushing the button for the lock to engage. We have had it at the dealer once already (purchased in November 2014) with no resolution. Until Jeep gets these "bugs" worked out, I would not recommend purchasing this vehicle.

Buying a 2015 Longitude tomorrow (Jan 22 2015)

by Swedish Jeep Fan from Stockholm, Sweden | January 21, 2015

I will purchase a 2015 Cherokee Longitude ( that's the name for Latitude in Europé) tomorrow after testing it a couple of times. Because I do not own the car yet, I can't give any reviews regarding reliability or fuel consumption etc. Jeep is not a very common car brand in Sweden,, most people drive Volvo, Audi, VW, BMW or Japanese cars. I believe there are better cars than Jeep but not for the same price. And I really like the style of the new Cherokee. I think I will love my new Cherokee and my friends will certainly look more than once when I pass by.

Nice car

by Jeep guy from Virginia | January 13, 2015

Only had the thing for a few weeks--so don't know how reliable it is--so far, it hasn't broken down--dumb question to ask about a new car.

endeavor, mitsubishi

by leech111 from pennsylvania | January 1, 2015

I traded my 2013 grandcherokee 20000 miles for the cherokee. I regret every moment I get into it. I hit my head everytime. There is no space to put anything. I lost a lot of trunk space also. The nav is great. It rides like a truck, I'm sure its the tires. The only thing I gained with the cherokee was the auto tailgate. The passenger sit isn't even power. For trailhawk and the money its not worth it. I am desperately trying to work something out to get a grand cherokee. I jumped the gun to soon because I was having quite some trouble with the radio, nav, bluetooth, etc. They were playing guessing games with it, replaced the radio with a new one twice, softw

Great Jeep!!

by Chris from Houston, TX | December 25, 2014

I'd highly recommend the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited v6! The jeep is really fun to drive and it's handling and acceleration is much better than my 2005 Grand Cherokee with a larger V8. The gas mileage hasn't been as good as advertised (seeing 25 highway), but given how much power is available I'm happy with the trade off. The technology group makes long highway trips much more relaxing. Just set the adaptive cruise control and enjoy the ride... I'm also impressed with how well designed the uconnect system is when compared with other crossovers. As long as the reliability holds up, this will be my favorite vehicle!