2015 Jeep Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee
Available in 7 styles:  2014 Jeep Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

owned less than a week but love it so far

by me from NY | August 26, 2015

I have driven the car for less than 200 miles so this review may be premature, but so far i love it. My only complaint would be with the transmission. This could be due to car not broken in yet or 9 speed auto tranny. It just seems to shift an an unusual manor and backing up it doesnt seems to engage reverse right away there is a delay. Once again could be the fact car is not broken in yet....Besides that I really love the truck...Great ride, could be a bit more power but hey I got the 4cycl, so I knew that going in....

2015 Latitude, 6, Loud, tire and road noise.

by mac from PA | August 10, 2015

Anyone have the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with 6 cylinder and notice how loud the road noise is with the 17 inch wheels and tires (Firestone Destination). I didn't notice it when test driving the vehicle before I bought it. I'm curious if anyone out there is experiencing the same sound (louder than expected).

Gamble is Winning

by Blackdiamond925 from Richmond, CA | August 8, 2015

I've got 5,200 miles on my Trailhawk with no initial quality defects and no problems whatsoever, the first time I can say that in about 10 years. I'm active on forums and my impression of this vehicle is the transmission is a big gamble, but one Jeep is standing behind. For model year 14 and 15, there's a 100K mile drivetrain warranty. It seems as many as 10% of these vehicles have bum transmissions, but if you're in the 90%, you're probably doing just fine (I am). I knowingly took that gamble. I would not recommend this vehicle to a friend though. The only reason (I think) to buy a Cherokee is offroad prowess. There are far better choices if you aren't going off road, but there are ZERO other choices in this category if you are. My Trailhawk will happily follow my friends stock Wrangler, provided I don't mind scratching the paint. If I weren't going offroad, I would be looking at a Mazda CX5 and probably saving thousands of dollars.

Jeeps Rock

by Amy from Cincinnati, Ohio | August 7, 2015

I purchased a Limited two weeks ago and I love it! She is tough and sexy. Rides great and turns like a tank. Get the V6 - you won't regret it. I did extensive research before buying a car...drove the Escape, Edge, and Tuscan..the Cherokee rose to the top and was well worth the money. She is fun to drive in the summer and will be a tremendous asset in the winter (thank you 4WD)!

Very Fun Car!

by Beth from Casa Grande, AZ | August 6, 2015

This car is exactly what I was looking for - both style and comfort! This is a good solid and safe car - also very classy looking and fun!

Update on 2015 Cherokee Sport 2WD

by Mike W from Frederick, Md | July 29, 2015

Quick update from last weeks review. I mentioned the Engline light came on the very next day after having several software updates. Dealer says it now needs a NEW TRANSMISSION after light comes again! 3500 miles and you need a new transmission is alarming to say the least. I don't believe Jeep has done their home work on the 9 speed transmission/software to properly have a smooth running vehicle. Many others have had this same issue. Luckily for us the vehicle kept running and we weren't stranded somewhere on the highway on a vacation.

I LOVE JEEPS

by Jeeper from Lake County, IL | July 20, 2015

This is my 5th Jeep - I love them all! My new Cherokee is getting 27.9 miles per gallon and looks so sexy

Best Tow Vehicle

by Mike from Sanford, Florida | July 18, 2015

We have a 43 FT motorhome and we need to have a SUV that can be towed all 4 wheels down. We had a jeep liberty which was great and we traded it for a 2009 ford escape in 2009 and it was a night mare and we had put 3 transmissions and a transmission pump with no good results, so we are back to the Cherokee Trailhawk and we love it.

So far so good!

by PanConPasta from Miami, FL | July 15, 2015

I'm very suspicious of 1st generation products, but so far so good. I test drove the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder and it was a no brainer. The 6 cylinder feels like you are moving an SUV, while the 4 feels like a 1995 Hyundai on Jeep chassis. The performance on the 6 cylinder is very solid. The transmission seems to lag a second or two when you punch the accelerator to the max, but once it locks, it sinks you into your seat! In terms of design, I absolutely hate the headlights, and almost refused to get one because of them, but that's a just a personal preference. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the price of the 6 cylinder was almost on-par with a Grand Cherokee, which sometimes makes me regret not just going for the Grand. If the price point would have been closer to the 4 cylinder than the Grand Cherokee, then I would have given it the 5 Stars.

I like this car

by Zulu62 from Phoenix, AZ | July 10, 2015

I test drove the 4 cylinder prior to driving the V6. I'm glad I did. Get the v6, the 4 cylinder is underpowered. I've had the car for about a month and so far so good, no issues, no problems. I've taken it on a few road trips. The car has plenty of storage space, performs well on the highway and has good mileage.