2015 Jeep Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

Jeep cherokee latitude

by Rat from Sierra Vista Az | March 30, 2015

So far the jeep is doing above expectations. We have lots of do dads to figure out but the ones we have tried are user friendly. GPS is simple. The v6 is powerful and if you baby it on the highway it does over 30 mpg even though it is rated at 28. We are happy with it so far.

2015 Jeep Cherokee North

by Mydwich from Calgary | March 19, 2015

This is the first new car I have bought. The Jeep Cherokee is a great car when it works. Unfortunately in my case this is not very often. In the month that I have owned the vehicle it has spent 3 weeks in the dealership. The car refuses to start turns on various warnings and has on one occasion stalled while being driven requiring recovery with a tow truck. The dealership seems to be unable to diagnose the problem. So I am now stuck driving a loaner having handed over my hard earned cash and my reliable previous vehicle.

Drives like a Lexus

by Jeep Girl from Long Island | March 17, 2015

Awesome leather interior and tons of tech bells and whistles. Amazing smooth ride, love the auto lift gate feature and heated windshield.

Wonderful

by MMCSKPD from Pittsburgh, PA | March 8, 2015

Test Drove a 2014 Cherokee Rental 500 miles in Seattle in September 2014. (drove up Mount St. Helens) We loved it so much we bought a 2015 Cherokee Latitude V-6, Tow Package when we returned from our vacation. Now it's 6 months old, 9,000 miles. 21.8 mpg average, best is 24.5. I LOVE this Jeep! Not a single thing would I change. Comfortable, lots of power, tows my Backhoe/Trailer (4300#) in Western Pennsylvania with ZERO concerns. Simple Brake Controller install. Never a problem with Bluetooth. How did I ever get by without heated seats before? Great storage. Love the Remote start!! Had a ball out on the 15 acres in 18" of snow. Traction controls and the "SNOW" setting were unstoppable. If our 2012 Honda Civic died, I'd replace it with another Cherokee. Stop driving other Brands and just go Purchase the Cherokee....

The nicest Jeep I ever bought

by Jeep Fan from Illinois | February 18, 2015

We bought a 2015 Latitude with the V6. Looking at the reviews for both engines. I had to convince my wife to get the V6. It has plenty of power in the Highway, and it is really quiet and composed around town as it is expected from a more expencive car. My wife was reluctant at the begining, since we used to have a 04 Liberty and a 05 Grand Cherokee. Both of these gas millage was not ideal to drive around town. What ended up smoothing out the deal was the Stop/Start technology that comes standard with the V6. That, and the added power this engine has made her a believer. We get better millage with this car than we ever did with any other V6 we had. Now, she won't let go! Another thing that we both loved, is the big screen for the controls and entertainment system. This is really simple to use and intuitive. I thing that even a technology challenged person could get acclimated to it. Plus heated stiring wheel, heated sits, 4x4, back up camera, tow package make it a great car for the Midwest winter and summer.

When test-driving at the "Dealer's" look for....

by Cat from N. California | February 17, 2015

I bought a new 2015 4x4 Jeep Cherokee Sport this month (February 2015) and here's what I've learned so far: 1. Make sure you've read at least 3 reviews from different sources before purchasing. 2. When you go to test drive any of the 2014-15 Jeep Cherokees, make sure to first lower the driver's seat before getting in ....otherwise you might hit your head on the ceiling. The seats allow you different configurations, including up (some people don't put the seat back). 3. To get a feel for the "real' vehicle, turn off the radio which comes on automatically, then turn off the traction which comes on automatically. Next, on the touch-screen, go to the "control" option and select "Echo," or ask the sales person to do it for you. All Cherokees run smooth but they start-up in a...well...I guess you would call it an overdrive without a button to push. Selecting the "Echo" button is the fuel-saving option and what most people would want for their everyday life. You need to experience how it feels in both drives before buying. 4. Make sure your car door is closed all the way before putting the Cherokee in "Drive" or the gas will cut off. I did that in a drive-through and unfortunately my mother was with me, she kept saying "Ahhh...the car thinks you're a baby that needs to be watched." I can laugh about it now, but it was annoying at the time trying to figure out what I'd done. 5. The 2.4L I4 engine is pretty good power wise. I had traded in my 4.7L V6 4x4 Jeep for this Cherokee so I was worried about power, but I really wanted better mileage. Driving around town and on freeways there was no problem, taking a freeway uphill was a struggle. On this I'm going to say my old Jeep did the same and it was a V6. Jeep's are good off-road and they're good going over hills at a slow pace, but not so much with going uphill fast. I think the Cherokee is fine for most urban and back-country areas, but you might want to reconsider if you live in an area like Shasta; with freeways that climb and have a speed limit of 60 mph or more. Overall I give the new Jeep Cherokee a solid 7.9 out of 10. And there's one more thing I want to mention, having a reliable car is great, but the Chrysler community is priceless! In my early twenties I owned a Mitsubishi and a Toyota and it didn't matter to other car owners on the road with the same brands. When I drive my Jeep, other owners (be it Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep) have let me cut in front of them in traffic or have held up traffic behind them as I pulled out from a parking lot. Now that's family!

Nice car

by Mr. V from Merrillville, IN | February 16, 2015

I test drove the Cherokee with the two engine options and three of the four different trim levels. I went with the Limited trim level. Naturally it cost more but you also get more standard features. I ordered the V6 engine. It has the "stop and go" feature that will take time getting use to. I have had this car only a week. An annoyance that was discovered is that radio cannot be turned off. You can only mute it or turn the volume down. It was engineered that way. Another disappointment was that although a front passenger seat storage compartment is standard equipment, it is eliminated with the vented seat feature. This is not mentioned anywhere.

Best dealership experience, best SUV!

by Teshia from Arizona | February 16, 2015

Thank you Chad Corr for getting me into the car that works great for my family, at the price point that I needed. My experience at Earnhardt Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, thanks to Chad, was stress free, very happy with my experience and love my new ride!

Obsessed with my Jeep cherokee!

by mkayyfashion from long island, NY | February 10, 2015

i just got my 2015 jeep cherokee limited, and everything about the car is AMAZING. i really enjoy the speedy V6 although i am not getting the MPG as advertised. love everything about the cabin, super warm, comfy and high tech. would absolutly stay with this car forever.

Problems with blue tooth/phone connection

by First time Jeep owner from ST. Louis, MO | February 1, 2015

After many months of driving different vehicles, we decided on the 2015 V6 Jeep Cherokee. I want this vehicle to last a long time, so decided to go with the limited that is completely loaded. We LOVE the ride and the amenities, like the heated steering wheel. and memory seating. However, I have never been so frustrated as I am with the blue tooth and phone/audio system. It is horrible! It worked for about the first 2 weeks. EVERY time I get into my Jeep, I have to manual connect my phone, and most of the time this has to be done several times before the connection stays. Even when I think I do have connection and am in the middle of conversation, the blue tooth will switch off and on randomly. The keyless entry (push button) on outside of door does not always work and many times takes 3 or 4 times of pushing the button for the lock to engage. We have had it at the dealer once already (purchased in November 2014) with no resolution. Until Jeep gets these "bugs" worked out, I would not recommend purchasing this vehicle.