2015 Jeep Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

Thnks but no thanks

by Mike from Victoriaville, Qu├ębec | May 1, 2015

We've had our Cherokee since Christmas and only have about 500 miles on it. It has already spent more than a total of 1 1/2 week at the dealer for transmission problms. They first changed a transmission sensor and then the transmission control module. Crossing our fingers. Spent more time at the dealer since Christmas then our 2009 Acura TSX that we bought rebuilt in 2009 in the 5 years we've had it. Should have followed our first idea to buy a used Acura MDX!!

2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude

by Jeep Cherokee fan for life from Tampa, FL | April 29, 2015

I purchased my brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee early April 2015. It has been absolutely amazing for me and I am so glad I purchased this car. I traded in my Honda Fit for this, and would never go back. It drives smooth, feels comfortable, and has great interior features. I am currently at 800 miles on the car and I am getting about 28 mpg

Engine light on 2000 miles

by Tom Cherokee 2015 from Deer Park, ny | April 29, 2015

I am upset about this car. This is my first brand new car. I loved it when I got it. But only after one month, only 2000 miles, the engine light is on. I was told transmission has some issue. Now I am driving a loaner car. Can't believe this. I regret that I choose this car because I can't count on its reliability.

Disapointed

by SUV from Rochester,NY | April 28, 2015

Coming from a full size SUV to the Cherokee was a big mistake. Too much like a car than a SUV. Price points kept me from going to the Grand Cherokee but that was a mistake. You get what you pay for. Wish it was a 24 month lease instead of a 36 month.

Transmission already?

by Rayc from NY | April 14, 2015

The car is beautiful, handles great. That being said, just passed 4,900 miles on my Cherokee Limited and I am right now in a loaner car because it needs a new transmission!!! Jeep seems to think it's no big deal but, then again, they wouldn't be the ones stuck on the side of the road

A great buy for a six-cylinder car.

by Jeep Fan from CA | April 11, 2015

I got the six-cylinder, which gives great power. I don't like the Auto-off feature which turns the engine off/on again at every full brake stop! The default is in the 'on' position so that you have to turn it off (with the press of a button) each time you drive the car anew. The default should be in the 'off' position. Regardless, you get accustomed very quickly to this feature.

Bring Back The Old Cherokee / No Electronics

by Billy Alberta from alberta | April 10, 2015

Bring back the old Cherokee with no electronics or backup cameras or driver assist etc, if you cant handle a car you shouldn't be on the road to begin with. we just want a basic off road machine with many options for modification unlike new cars with wheel wells that touch the ground. the only off road jeep that is capable of anything off road is the wrangler. this is a commuter plain and simple with off road capabilities simply added to make you think you can do extreme off roading through a creekbed lol

Uses car for Off-roading

Sleek design that's impressive

by Studio B from Chillicothe ohio | April 8, 2015

The new styling of the Jeep Cherokee latitude is so impressive. With the added features I purchased make my driving fun and exciting. The safety features put my mind at ease. Hats off to the designers of my new ride!

1,500 miles later

by Trailhog from Denver, CO | April 7, 2015

I've had my 2015 Trailhawk for about six weeks now. In 10 -14 inches of snow over asphalt, the Trailhawk was excellent. Over dry roads, it rides much better than my two prior Jeeps. Mileage has climbed since my brief break-in period and is at 24mpg for mostly city highway commutes and travel on surface streets. This includes a few short trips into the mountains where the Trailhawk held its own up some heavily sloped mountain highways. Overall, much better quality and ride than my prior two Jeeps. I'll feel a lot better on the highways heading through the mountains and expect the mud, slush, and snow on the trails will be easily navigated. In any case its nice to know I have 4 Lo and locking axles if I run into a bind (no pun). I do think I'll wait until I have few dings and some miles before I risk more formative trails though.

Love my Cherokee

by Tall Minnesotan from East Central Minnesota | April 4, 2015

This Jeep is fun! I have had my 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk for about four months. No problems - no issues. I am 6'5" tall and have plenty of room and comfort. The mpg was around 18 during the very coldest part of winter. Now that it has warmed up (by Minnesota standards) I am getting about 24 mpg combined city/highway with the V-6 engine, which has plenty of acceleration. It's loaded with many convenience items and goodies, some of which I am still discovering. Hats off to Jeep and my fellow Americans in Toledo who are building a very fine vehicle, which I am proud and delighted to drive!