2007 Jeep Commander

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Jeep Commander 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

kid of owner

by kuhnlittle from topock az | September 3, 2014

This car is very good have a little probelms with it when we need to change the tiers but that was because they didn,t do it right but for the most part i enjoyed the sat radio in the car where we can take it any where. go out buy one for yourself.

Jeep Junk

by Jeepindy from Indianapolis Indiana | July 21, 2014

I have spent thousands on repairs in shop constantly gets terrible gas milage lots of electrical problems.

Stylish and Reliable

by Cheer Mom from Covington, GA | August 5, 2013

Love the look and the comfort. Bought my Commander to carpool my daughter and her cheer squad to practice. Perfect fit for our family and I absolutly love the stylish features. In th 6 years I have owned it I have never had one issue with it. Still looks and drives like a new Jeep.

Beware Mileage listed is not Accurate and Fees !

by jmarie23 from New Jersey | June 17, 2013

I went to purchase a 2007 Jeep Commander that was listed with 125,568 when we arrived at the dealership it had 131,057 miles on it ! Naturally we asked to get a minimum of $500.00 off the price, well they said that they,ll do that but only if we purchase their extended 90 day Warranty for a whopping $895.00 ! Thrift also tried to charge us 295.00 for doc fees when we were paying cash ! 145 fot license and 30 for temps and then taxes so be very aware of that 295.00 fee when going to purchase a vehicle from Thrift of Mountain Lakes and also that their vehicles will not have accurate Mileage !

Great upgrade from my Cherokee

by madkungfu from Burlington, WI | January 4, 2013

I owned a 92 Cherokee for 12 years and this Jeep is awesome! It's similar enough to the cherokee to feel comfortable, yet 100x more comfortable. The only drawback is the gas mileage, which was not good with the Cherokee either.

Can't Believe they call this a jeep

by Bill In RI from Providence RI | March 14, 2012

Bought this car new. The Power plant is great. 4.7 liter V8. This car is all wheel drive and is great in the snow. But it is the biggest gas hound I have ever owned. avg 11 miles per gallon. The car has had one electrical problem after another. inside buttons falling off windows not working. The fake chrome in side the car is all pealing off. Over all POOR quality from Detroit once again. I can't believe I traded in my pathfinder for this hunk of junk. I can't wait to run back to Nissan and beg forgiveness.

Average

by New Car from Houston, TX | May 17, 2011

You get what you pay for, so my '07 Commander was just average. The ride was average, but better on the highway than in the city. I didn't feel sexy with the interior, nor muscular with the exterior. I will admit though, that I ran head on into a wooden electric pole at about 40 mph. The airbags did not deploy, but the vehicle was still running..headlights and all. There was $7,300 worth of damage to the vehicle,..mostly cosmetic, but I was totally safe and injury free. I would recommend this vehicle for parents who have small kids or kids that will be driving it. It is a comfortable tank.

Terrible MPG

by JeepCommander from Tomahawk Wi | April 2, 2011

Great in snow and handling gas mpg is bad around 15-16 mpg. The interior space is small zero space in back with 3rd seat up. You cant see out of back window with passengers. Overall good riding car, great in snow and rain. The mpg though for small suv is not good. If jeep would of made to get over 20 would be a STAR- basically we got ame MPG with our full size SUV and had more room

2007 commader Jeep

by researchfiend from detroit | March 25, 2011

I love this vehicle one of the best I have ever owned. reliable great handling and driving freedom. I have driven my vehicle from the east to west cost it handles awesome on mountains ad long flats has economical gas mileage for multi terrain driving. Has 7 passenger capacity so it is a great family vehicle and has awesome hauling and utility capacity the seats fold down to a flat surface . LUv This vehicle

powertrain warranty

by robert from whitter | September 12, 2010

The powertrain warranty it is not transferable. Works only for the original owner who purchased the car brand new.

Featured Services for this Jeep Commander