2010 Jeep Commander

See Photos & Videos

Overall

LOVE my new baby!!!!!

by Not a minivan mom from Chicago, Illinois | October 5, 2013

I have has my jeep for a week now and am in LOVE! It's everything I wanted and needed! I hate minivans and those ugly crossovers that look like a minivan. I feel like a sexy mom in this baby :) I have a HEMI and LOVE it. Before this I had a Camry and the gas on the jeep isn't that bad! My kids are comfortable and even my dad got in the way back and said he could sit there ok. (He is about 5"9) I recommend this jeep to anyone! I just wish they still made them!!!

Jeeps are the best

by Jeep in SC from South Carolina | August 20, 2012

I bought a used Commander 2010 model, V6, auto 4wd with 19,000 miles. I had one problem the first yr. The cataylitic converter had to be replaced. Under warranty so I didnt have to pay for replacement. Otherwise, no problems within the first two years. The gas mileage avg is around 17 city/ 22 hwy. Not great, but its a jeep so I knew it wasnt going to be much better. Auto 4wd - works great in wet conditions providing great traction. No snow in my area to report about that handling. Off road the clearance is good for managing any mild terrain drives - fields, shallow streams, etc. Elevated air intake would permit driving in deeper water if necessary. Handling - drives great around city. Surprisingly smooth for a jeep, good braking for stops, and overall just a fun vehicle to drive. Interior - seats are comfortable. Three rows, back row folds down for much space in back when traveling with kids. When rear seats are "up" it is difficult to see behind vehicle so I leave the seats down. AC / Heat - No auto climate. Just a basic AC/ heat Overall - a very fun Jeep to drive. Has been reliable and no regrets about buying. I would recommend to others

Solid built with a comfortable ride

by Weekend Family Get-a-ways from Moorestown, NJ | December 5, 2011

The jeep commander has lived up to my expectations. I only hope they continue the model in the years to come.

Jeep Commander Girl's Review

by Jeep Girl from Charleston, WV | November 8, 2011

Excellent Vehicle - LOVE the Sat Radio and TV! The third row seating is higher than the other rows which gives lots of head room and great views. Easily fits 6 or 7 people.

Going Sporty!

by Jeep Fan from Rural Northern Wisconsin | January 31, 2011

I bought my 2010 Jeep Commander Limited, 5.7 liter hemi V8, 3 weeks ago. It is extremely comfortable, with a silky smooth ride. While the outside is boxy, the interior is sweet. Love all the bells and whistles, too. My only unpleasant shock is the gas mileage. I'm averaging between 10-12 in town and 15-17 on the highway (and that's without towing anything!). (Makes me wonder if I've got it stuck in 2nd gear or on some snow traction setting?) Since the sticker promised 13/19, it's a bit disappointing, especially after trading up from a Grand Cherokee. Of course, maybe the new GC's 5.7 liter hemi is averaging the same. Anyone know?

Discontinued For A Reason!

by big mistake from TN | December 10, 2010

I have a 2010 Jeep Commander Sport 4x4 5.7l with leather, Nav, sun roofs, backup camera, every option you can get on a Sport. The transmission has had 5 problems with leaks at only 13000 miles. The 4x4 system works good, so good it gives you a false sense of confidence in the snow. You don't have any problem going but stopping is the issue. You don't realize how slick it really is until you have to stop. Power steering system started leaking at 946 miles and after 2 trips to the dealer they seemed to fix it. The HEMI is very powerful and fast. I bought it as a family vehicle to tow our boat but its been broke so many times due to transmission problems we haven't been able to use it. Have contacted and Chrysler and they view seems to be we got your money deal with it. Buy on you may get lucky or we can talk about it in the service dept waiting room since they wont give rental cars.

Great vehicle

by drfeelgood from GA | November 19, 2010

Got a great buy on the exact Jeep I wanted. Commanders are now discontinued but there are still some new ones out there for big discounts for a first rate off road capable vehicle. Would I like perhaps a slightly larger interior or better gas mileage? Sure, but thats about it as far as "weak" points. So far mine has been reliable.

Unexpected Luxury

by Lady Needs Space from Brooklyn, New York | August 5, 2010

All time four wheel drive, four wheel disk brakes,leather seating, computerized odometer which can register mileage for two trip, three sunroofs (large one for fronts row seats and two small for 2nd row passengers), second and third row fold down seats, adjustable heated front row seats and mirrors, rear flip open window, six cd disk player, too many features to list. This is a luxury model and well worth the price. It can accommodate my father's wheel chair and groceries for two families. A well kept secret of 4X4's!

Featured Services for this Jeep Commander