2010 Jeep Compass

See Photos & Videos

Overall

very nice

by jeepy from Grafton, WV | March 17, 2014

The sport model is the strip down model, which means no USB, no bluetooth, no GPS, no power windows, no power locks, but I got the avocado green and it's fabulous. Nice tires, nice look to it. I wish the back doors had better handles but all in all I am really happy with it.

lovein it

by jeep junky from Scottsburg, IN | January 10, 2013

I had a great experience with John Jones thanks to the internet department for helping me do some research in finding the perfect vehicle for me. I love my new Jeep!!

I love my Compass

by It's Alright! from Gettysburg, PA | November 25, 2012

I bought my 2010 Jeep Compass two years ago. So far I'm very pleased with the style, comfort and performance. Hopefully I will have this car for many years to come. I feel very safe in it as it seems to be well constructed and heavy. Love, Love, Love it!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Excellent car for price

by ramster from phoenix,az | June 28, 2012

I will like to recommend this vehicle to who ever enjoys outdoors and have somewhat of large family.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great fun car!

by Jeep Girl from | June 18, 2012

I love this car. I have owned two in the past 4 years and I love it. It's design is very unique and I like how it is a modern version of the typical jeep. I totaled my first one and rolled 3 times. I came out without a scratch and the roll cage worked perfectly!

Best car I test drove

by First Time SUV owner from Clemson, SC | December 28, 2010

When I started my car search I knew I wanted a small SUV or something in that genre. I test drove: RAV4, Escapes, Landrovers, and pretty much any other small suvs you can think of. But once I test drove the crossover I fell in love with it. I have had no issues with it so far and it is a great car for being a college student.

Sadly disappointed

by zsazsa from Illinois | October 19, 2010

I bought my Compass new. I've owned several other makes, and this was my first Jeep. My anticipation and excitement was quickly deflated with the number of problems I had during the warranty period, and the problems that continue after the warranty. Overall the electronics were poor quality. The compass and thermometer broke, the driver window motor has burned out 2 times, and if I use the power outlet while driving my car just quits in the middle of going down the interstate. I google'd the problem - I'm not the only person to have experienced this. Jeep mechanics say they can't find anything wrong with it. I only drive this car on paves roads to/from work (about 20 miles a day). I've never had such a poor quality vehicle. I love the design, I love the feel of the drive... just disappointed that the craftsmanship is so poor.

One bad problem

by Former Mechanic from Port Washington, WI | July 11, 2010

2010 Compass. 3 months since I purchased, Somewhere in the drive train there is a clunk when I let off the fuel and then speed up. Getting worse. Service does not know what it is. Salesman said it was normal. HA! I'm going to another dealer to try a 2010 Compass to see if it's the same.