We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Jeep Compass

2014 Jeep Compass
Available in 6 styles:  2016 Jeep Compass 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Excellent

by Melissa Escobar from DEL VALLE TEXAS | September 21, 2016

Let me let you know that Amanda Day at South Point Dodge is the very best she took her time with us and got the best results possible and we are very excited to buy a jeep compass 2014 model. Again thank you Amanda Day keep up the fantastic and excellent customer service. Thanks Respectfully Ricardo anr Rosa

Jeep Compass north cvt 2014

by Jeepster from Cairns ,Far North QLD,Australia | March 15, 2016

I could not get a Black Patriot so had to get thee Jeep Compass North cvt grey metallic.I'm starting to get used to style like all SUV'S no real styling.This Jeep though is really great,cheap price, For me better than Japanese,Australian,Korean,Chinese,Italian,French,The English Land Rover are great but too much,now production has ended.So only the Jeep is left.experts think too differ an sway the argument towards the run of the mill stuff.extra's are great, compass,temp and tyre gauge,radio big speakers,even a torch in tailgate roof,full size tyre.privacy glass,sweat proof seats great in Far North QLD.but heated seats not needed,great A/C.quite,roomy,sport box,I'm getting 32 miles per gallon US the way I driving at 80 elm's I love it.

worst purchase ever

by Mrs.Champ from Greenville sc | November 18, 2015

for a jeep - it drives like a car - the gas mileage is worst - please don't drive over 60 MPH or you will have to fill up ever 2 hrs - I owned a Jeep Liberty before and loved that vehicle . I went back to Nissan

Hidden problem with sunroof 2014 Compass

by irish from Brooklyn, New York | August 10, 2015

I think the compass is a fair car for the money. I do not like that all dashboard lights go off when the headlights are engaged. Also I owned the car for less than six months when, after a rain, I discovered my overhead light was filled with water and started spraying out on me and the dashboard when I was driving. I took the car in for service and was informed this is a common problem due to the drains in the sunroof getting clogged. I was told not to park under trees and to open the sunroof and clean or vacuum out the drains every so often. Of course this is not covered under the warranty and I was charged $125.00. I will turn in this car and buy a new car without a sunroof. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Everything I was looking for.

by Love it! from New London, CT | July 25, 2015

I'm in love with my Jeep. I love that it has a smaller SUV frame but has more room then my previous car. It has a smooth ride and from previous reviews I expected it to sound like a monster truck. It didn't. I can still hear my music and hold a conversation. My only 4 star come from the fact that there are no little nooks for the driver. No place to put my phone/iPod, coin or whatever little thing. There is a nice place for passengers though.

Smooth riding car

by Family car from Easthampton ma | May 21, 2015

I love my new compass. It's a beautiful looking vehicle and my family fits comfortably in it. It drives very smooth and I love the sleek interior

Over all great SUV with one minor problem

by jd from lakeland, fl | May 18, 2015

This is a great SUV over all. It has great space in the inside and it is conferrable for long drives. Its also great on gas and not killing you at the pump. It costs me about $30 at the pump when its almost on empty. However there is one problem that really annoys me. When it comes to cabin noise I give it a 0 stars. When I'm on the highway it gets loud. Sometimes it sounds like there is wind coming in the car. It even sound like a whistle. They say that the windshield decreases wind noise but that is false. Other than that I am pretty happy except that one problem.

Good Jeep, with one flaw

by Anonymous from | March 29, 2015

For the price this Jeep does fantastic. It drives pretty smooth, has great acceleration for a 4 cylinder, and has caused no real problems. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is a minor but extremely irritating malfunction. Often when I back up the brakes squeal. This becomes very annoying at times especially after work. The squeaky sound doesn't usually happen when braking normally.

Solid!

by JM in Central Cal from Modesto CA | February 26, 2015

I'm a Jeep guy for two decades. I finally decided to trade in my 96 Cherokee for a base 2WD 2015 Compass 5-spd. I was looking for an American, station wagon-type car with good gas mileage and a stick. I've only had it for a week, but I think the handling is tight/responsive for a vehicle in its class. The interior is very useful, the radio sounds good, and I can merge on the freeway just fine. I'm an old Cherokee guy, so I'll take function over form any day. I can fit musical gear in it, my family, camping gear... It does what I need it to do. Plus, it's (I think) the last year, so most of the kinks have most likely been figured out. If you're a Jeep person, I'm sure you'll like it!

Not Entirely Happy with my Jeep

by Local Driver from New Jersey | February 20, 2015

I purchased my Jeep Compass in 2013, and I should have shopped around more. The interior is very tight and storage space is not great. What I dislike most is the amount of road noise and all of the squeeking and groaning, it sounds like an old junk rather than a relatively new car. Also, there are a ton of blind spots. On the plus side, the 4 wheel drive has come in very handy.