We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Jeep Compass

2015 Jeep Compass
Available in 6 styles:  2016 Jeep Compass 4dr 4x4 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

2016 Jeep Compass Lattitude

by Debbie from PA | July 16, 2016

Love it !!! Just enough room for my needs, handles great. We took it to SC from PA, she handled great ! Also, Savage L&B, Roebensonia, PA, I would highly recommend them.

happy w/ compass!

by jimooskie from Modesto CA | November 6, 2015

Despite all the less than average reviews of this car, I find it fun to drive, very practical, and rather "Jeepy," which is a good thing. I have the 5-spd 2.0 FWD with a Thule cargo rack on top. It's great for taking the kids camping, and I also throw my amps/guitars in for weekend gigs. The radio sounds great

great driving and comfortable

by mommy jeep from florida | August 22, 2015

Did alot of homework on different vehicles and test drove some different options and I knew this was the one would recommend this vehicle love the hidden cd player...

jeepsters

by Pat from Grand Rapids, Michigan | July 7, 2015

I have had the car less than two weeks but it has taken us on a 2,400 mile trip! It gave us a very comfortable ride, was reliable, and had good gas mileage.

great car!!

by Jeanne L from Liverpool ny | May 22, 2015

I bought this car despite hearing some neg things about it!! SO GLAD ~ It is a AMAZING little SUV ! Perfect for first suv, comes first class with every little detail..Beautiful inside and out. The ride is so much more than I ever expected!! I love this car and think people are crazy not to buy it/ for the price!!!

Great SUV for a college girl

by Rick from Charlotte, NC | April 12, 2015

Nice SUV! Great Jeep for my daughters, college girls, to get to and from school. Those who are interested in a SUV's that has great styling gas millage and handling this might be the one for you. The cost for this Jeep is also very reasonable. Cars .com gave me a great starting point for options and pricing.

Outstanding SUV!

by Jeep Fan from Roanoke, VA | March 23, 2015

This is the first new vehicle I have ever purchased and I am thrilled. The Jeep Compass Latitude is sharp looking, comfortable for in-town commuting, and has lots of bells and whistles. My Jeep feels sturdy and solid, it makes me feel like I am in a "substantial" automobile. The only drawback for me is the smaller cargo area. I am definitely pleased with my purchase and will recommend it to my friends and family.

Very nice Car

by jerrymouse from Europe | March 21, 2015

Excellent exterior style specially on the front. Cool interiors with strong Jeep accent, smooth leather and soft touch plastics. 2.2 CRD 4x4 Limited version has a powerful engine, extremely elastic with great mileage, The steering wheel is precise and gearbox is simply great. U connect system is useful and easy to use. In terms of safety i think Jeep did a hard work adding all the possible safety measures after the bad result in to 2011 Euro NCAP Crash test but i hope will never test it.

My Jeep Compass

by Blondie from Brunswick, GA, United States | March 5, 2015

I absolutely love my new car! I bought it the first week of December. There is only one thing I would ask Jeep to change. The seats are leather trim, and the center part of the seat where you need the leather the most for support, and comfort is imitation leather with perforated holes. It does not hold up to much weight. I am weigh only 135, and the seat bags where you sit on it and never returns to it's original smooth status. The driver's seat was replaced because of excess bagging that was there before I bought it. I didn't realize it was not temporary. I suspect someone of a heavier weight had sat in it before me and it was stretched out. The replacement has not bagged as much, but is still evident. I would suggest they go back to all leather, as consumers would rather have quality and pay a little extra, than to cut corners on something that isn't top notch. Bottom line, all in all, a great vehicle, smart looking, the perfect size. Love it!

!!!

by Lao from Georgia | February 12, 2015

Nice car! Small,but Jeep.This is one great small SUV. For those who are interested in smaller SUV's that has the look and feel this is the one.