1998 Kia Sephia

24 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Very Happy

by Grand Cherokee Fan from Glenmont, OH | February 16, 2013

Dan was very professional. I call him the weekend before I went to get a vehicle and he basic had it ready for me to take. I would buy a vehicle from them again.

Awesome vehicles, outstanding......

by Fred alias JeepMan from Illinois | October 13, 2012

I've have many Jeeps and never been disappointed! My 96 GC has over 300,000 now and still running strong, did replace transmission but at 180,000. Still going strong no engine issues. My 98 GC 5.9 has nothing wrong and is a strong runner, no issues although it only has 24,000 original miles. My 2004 GC Overland has 75,000 miles no issues. My 2013 SRT has all the power and looks, does use gas but with a 6.1 HEMI I expected that. My little CJ is one heck of a back country Jeep and never lets me down. I pass the so called other SUV's with ease as they break. Bottom line in my experience is you can't go wrong with a Jeep no matter how you use it!

Just great!

by meg from Reno | April 29, 2012

Owned this vehicle and loved it before it was hit by a semi. I should be dead, and the car should be ripped to shreds, but what can I say other than it's a jeep..... This is a limited edition and worth all the moneu. every last penny. all the options. LOVE

Unfortunate owner of a Jeep

by galahan from Seattle, WA | April 7, 2012

I have owned this vehicle around 14 years now. I was very happy in the beginning but immediately after the warranty period has expired, 36K miles later, vehicle started to produce various forms of expensive problems. These included twice faulty O2 sensor, faulty exhaust shaft, multiple leaks after first three years, and eventual total failure of transmission. My vehicle is around 100K miles, and it is practically died now. I have spent approximately 10k dollars on repairs. Eventually my mechanic refused to fix it and told me to buy a new car. There were never a crash or accident, and I was prompt on my periodic services. Regardless the vehicle did not last longer than 100k miles. My recommendation for new buyers of this model is to stay away.

car deal good for the cost.

by grateful from CHICAGO,IL | January 16, 2012

this make model can be a good pick if well manitain.with ok miles! and good gas miles,oil change did.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Jeep-Lover from New York NY | November 9, 2010

I absolutely LOVED my jeep! I think SUVs are too big and guzzle too much gas but jeeps are in a category of their own. I even had friends in college who bought jeeps because they loved mine so much! GREAT CAR!

Best Most Reliable Car ~ 11 year Owner

by JunkWhisperer from Southern Minnesota | October 30, 2010

I found out that one of the only things I can count on is my 1998 Jeep GC. Sure, in the 11 years I have owned the car I have had things go wrong but nothing I couldn't deal with. The door hinge broke. I got it fixed but it is still squeeky. It is more like a cue for the dog to come running to greet me. Not a big deal. I live in Minnesota and it is perfect for our winters. I would buy another Jeep in a heartbeat! I currently have 177,000 miles and hope to go for 5 more years. My sister owns a 1997 Jeep GC that has over 300,000.

would not give 2 cents for another one

by Jeephater from Charlesotn, SC | December 31, 2009

I have owned 2 jeeps now and this one will be the last one that I ever own. We have had nothing but issues with it every since we bought it and apparently many others have had same issues with theirs also based on blogs on the internet...chrysler should be ashamed of themselves for selling such... this is the v6 model....dont buy one

Love the Grand Cherokee

by Jim Jeep Jockey from San Diego, CA | July 18, 2009

Our 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee is, without reservation, the best and most reliable vehicle we have ever owned. It is our third Jeep. All have been great, but this is the best. The only thing we would wish for it would be a little better gas mileage. Our Jeep is a 4WD for those occasions we drive to the mountains to feed our waning ski habit. The 4WD obviously is a gas mileage trade-off. We bought it new, have maintained it well and the pay-off has been a reliable utility vehicle great for ski trips and hauling light loads.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

So So

by Bubba from Pennsauken, NJ | June 1, 2009

I recieved my Jeep Grand Cherokee limited from my stepmom last year. Since then I had to replace the water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat. The hinge on the driver door went bad. No matter what I fix, it continues to overheat. Now I have to replace the fan. I love this Jeep because of the space, comfort, and power; however, I would not purchase another one.

Featured Services for this Kia Sephia