2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

See Photos & Videos

Overall

doctor

by shelly from urbana,oh | March 3, 2014

i bought a jeep there and they told me one price and come to find out at the end it was1000.oo more then what we agreed on

great vehicle

by shawn from indianapolis, in | May 10, 2012

found vehicle on cars.com after searching all around dealerships looked at vehicle test drove then bought on the spot . cars.com made all there difference in finding the vehicle i was looking for. great site. ill use again when i need another vehicle

Not Bad

by Fred from Auburn Hills, MI | January 30, 2012

Grand Cherokee is over priced just like all Jeep products. It does run, handle and drive good. I think it would be the top selling car if they lowered the price a bit.

My 3rd Grand. Trusted, Respected,Reliable.

by Gen from Petersburg, VA | August 19, 2011

Few things or people can be relied on as well as this vehicle. Sexy, reliable, strong - Loyal! My first Hemi engine turns out to be a pleasant surprise for fuel use, and the power is smooth for running in VA and mountains of WVA.

2005 Grand Cherokee

by Georgia Boy from Westerville, Ohio | June 2, 2011

Without a doubt the worst vehicle I have ever owned in my 61 years of driving. Bought it used with 42,000 miles drove it for one year.Dash lights went out,$300.00 repair,replaced brakes and rear bearing $1200.00 ,struts on hood and rear tailgate $150.00,wipers,transmission pan leaked $260.00,Cruise control was fixed by north high street dealer in Worthington,Ohio where I bought the Vehicle from. They delivered the vehicle with one key. After about a month owning this thing it developed an ''odor'' I was never able to get rid of. There was one previous owner. This cherokee would pass everything but a gas station. It was a real gas hog and the full time 4 wheel drive was/transmission was a joke. No wonder there are 264 of them for sa le on cars .com. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

by New Moose from Central Illinois | April 14, 2011

I am very pleased with my Jeep purchase. I bought at a dealer, and I was a little afraid of getting a shady deal because of, you know, used car sales people. I test drove it and I knew right away that this was the right fit and type of car for me. It suits my lifestyle perfectly. The sales person was super, gave me a great deal---below blue book!!! I've had the Jeep 4 months now and it has been a dream. No problems AND they gave me a 90 day warranty and honored it by replacing a window motor for free. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this 4 year old car. I expect it to last me at least 5 years with minimal expenses, and I can trade it in again and get another good deal. Perfect!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great On Gas for Big SUV

by Jay from San Diego | February 7, 2011

this turbo diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD is amazing on gas, as I get about 20 mpg on city streets and about 25-26 mpg on freeway. Its a MBZ diesel and is also very powerful.

This is my 6th Jeep, Luv Them All!!!

by LUV MY JEEPS from Rockville, Md | October 20, 2010

I have owned Jeeps for 20 years and they keep getting better. I always buy when they are 2 to 3 years old to save money. Jeeps have never let me down. I have driven all the others out there and keep going to a Jeep. All my friends who have other SUV's that have driven my say the same thing, This is a great SUV. I will always drive a Jeep as long as they are around. There AWD is the best. !

transporter

by company delivery driver from oak creek wisconsin | January 29, 2010

i drove almost every suv out there across country, i have to say that jeep grand cherokee has put alot of everything in this jeep its at the top for ride and handling i have to admit that it does ride better than lexus for halve the price it could do a little better on milege but ride and handling make up fo it. my next suv will probly be another jeep but i dont know who to give this one too.

Piece of garbage

by Nightcrawler from Pittsburgh PA | December 27, 2009

No headroom.Poor mileage.Tires shot at only 22,00 miles.Transmission fluid leaked out.Horrible trade in value.Tires rub on hard turns.Engine loud and weak.

Featured Services for this Jeep Grand Cherokee