2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Available in 7 styles:  2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008

by Jeep Fan from Hartford, CT | August 22, 2014

It is my first car and has great performance. when you drive it, you will feel so comfortable and powerful with a 4.7 L.

Fantastic car to own!

by Jeep4Life from Cleveland, Ohio | April 28, 2014

I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee used, but in amazing shape. The look and feel of the '08 is stunning, inside and out. The performance (gas mileage) leaves a bit to be desired, but you know that't the case when you buy one of these 'luxury toys' It handles great, and is a lot of fun to drive! I'll be buying Jeeps from here on out now...for the dollar, you really can't beat it.

2008 Jeep Grand Cheroche Limited 3.0 L Diesel

by reelman from Martinsville , Virginia | February 6, 2014

0with 63,702 miles . Looks showroom new . I bought this for my daughter to replace her Honda. Her family is growing and she needs more room.. The car arrived and I've been driving it every day to check out all systems . So far I'm really impressed with this 2wd suv to the point that I'm looking for another one for myself. I just fell in love with it. Here in the foothills I; getting 22 mpg avg . The Diesel is so quit you'd never know it's a Diesel. Handling is excellent , Solid car with no rattles , comfortable seating (Heated) with lumbar support .Suprising pickup for a 6 cyl Diesel .h Turbo I could go on and on . The Mercedes engine is exceptional as usual .The 2014 models will have a Fiat engine that will have to prove itself over time .. to me .

Grand Cherokee Laredo

by Jeep4Life from California | December 9, 2012

I bought this car used with 45k on it. I have never been happier. I have NO complaints about the car. I feel 100% safe in all weather (rain, snow, ice, sand, wind). The vehicle is stable and high enough to see in traffic, but not top heavy. It corners like a dream. It gets decent gas mileage for an AWD, I knew going into the purchase that Jeeps aren't known for their gas mileage but I was surprised with the 17/18 mpg I got. I love the interior as well - clean & simple. All in all - it's a wonderful buy for anyone looking for safe & reliable with style and comfort.

My Newer Jeep

by My Jeep from Minneapolis, MN | December 6, 2012

I have owned Jeep Grand Cherokees before and have always liked them. This vehicle is no exception. It is loaded with options that I probably would not have had I purchased the vehicle new. It is just a wonderful vehicle.

Newer 08 Grand Cherokee

by Lobo from Denton Texas | December 1, 2012

I just purchased an 08 Grand Cherokee Limited, coming out of an 01, and a 99 before that. 4.7 V-8 and 4 wheel drive. 17 in town and 23 on the road at 70+ mph. Very nice, very powerful, very comfortable and very confidence inspiring. I put 150K on the 01 and it was just sold over book value in great condition. I hope to do the same with the 08.

awesome car

by cherry from Queens, NY | October 1, 2012

This is my first vehicle purchase and I love it. I always wanted a jeep since I was a little girl and I could have asked for more.

good balance on road comfort/off road capability

by Bob from AZ | September 2, 2012

One of few genuine off-road capable 4WD with 8 way CLOTH power driver seat and adjustable pedals (for very short wife). With skid plates, oversize tires, transfer case and 4.7 V8, gets same mileage as my 2WD V-6 Grand Cherokee (20 mpg combined on/off road, highway/city). But more noise, harsher ride, and less cornering ability. Looked at 4 Runner (seat problem); X-Terra (crude interior, seat problem), Toyota XJ (seat problem, poor visibility, not a 75 mph safe cruiser).

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great beachmobile

by theskate from houston | April 9, 2012

Reasonable value for the money, just be careful on mechanical integrity especially if it is 4wd. Performance exhaust and good set of plugs will help with mileage which is otherwise poor with the hemi

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

JGC CRD

by Diesel Mania from MI, DC, NVA, NC OBX...all over | February 13, 2012

Just bought the 2008 Jeep GC with the Mercedes 3.0L CRD (Diesel). Great SUV. Day after I bought it in MI we had 8 inches of snow but the Jeep with full time 4x4 just plowed through like it wasn't there. The next day I pulled my VW Golf back to VA. It pulled that car on a dolly with ease even through the 8 inches of snow on the dirt road where I was staying that had not been plowed. Got over 400 miles out of 21 gallons with that VW in tow. Right at 20 mpg with a tow running the speed limit on the OH and PA turnpikes. Never even heard it grab a lower gear when going up hills. Very impressed so far.