2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2nd GC I've owned, and it won't be the last!!!!!!!

by Jeep fan for life from Oklahoma City, OK | July 22, 2014

I previously owned a 97' GC 5.2L 4X4, it would go anywhere i wanted it to go! Very reliable except for the oil consumption. I purchased my current 10' GC with the 5.7L in it. Love it, the fuel mileage is 20mpg on the highway, plane to due some engine upgrades to help that. Road manners are excellent, comfort and sound system are great. Brought due to the new addition to the family, and plan on giving it to him when he is old enough!!

Jeep For Life

by Jeep Girl from Crestview FL | January 8, 2014

This is my 2nd Jeep and I found it on Cars.Com. Drove my first Jeep for 15 years with over 200,000 mls, and I never did anything to it, but basic up keep. I plan on putting 200,000 plus on my new JGC. If you travel far and wide, this is your car. It can handle everything the road will throw at you. I run 20 hwy and 18 city. Not the best gas mlg in the V6 family, but for the peace of mind that jeep brings, I'm okay with it. Thank Cars and Jeep Family!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Had it almost 4 years- still love it

by VPJeep from Cary, NC | July 5, 2013

Bought new 2010 model in late 2009. Base Laredo 2wd 3.7L. I've had a great experience with this SUV: smooth quiet ride, tight handling, sits up high to confidently navigate heavy southern rains perfectly. 235 ft lb of torque makes even the 6 cyl feel powerful enough. Very reliable, and my routine maintenance costs here in NC are low. Love the tilt up back window (hard to find). New tires made a positive difference in road grip and cornering (replaced stock Forteras with Michelin LTX M/S). After 4 years, I still love this ride. Only downside is gas tank range when traveling long distances. Have to fill more than once a day. (21.1 tank capacity). Would buy again. I actually think this 2010 (last year of a 5 yr design, bugs fixed) is more reliable than the redesigned Jeeps.

Rivals Higher priced SUV

by Jeep fan since 1948 from Montreal, Quebec | September 29, 2012

Bought new in April 2010. Equiped with 5.7l V8. Used to tow our 24 ft Aerolite TT. Amazing combination on the road with its tow-haul feature. Most reassuring vehicle to drive in snow country, Quadra-Drive II is the best 4X4 system I've ever driven so far, an you can totally forget about it. Power is always there when you need it but be gentle, and it is not too bad with its 4 cylinders deactivation feature. Absolutely nothing but regular maintenance service so far. Very satisfied with my GC.

Excellent off road, expensive maintenance

by Cummuter from Calgary, Alberta | May 4, 2012

Excellent bad weather (heavy snow) handling, but outrageously expensive maintenace. I just use it to get too and from work on paved highways, but I have already, in 1.5 years, spent over $2,000 in "routine maintenace" (no major repairs that were not covered by warranty, no new tires, no new battery - just routine, recomended power train maintenance). I have already had three power train seals replaced (fortunately under warranty), but I shudder to think what this vehicle is going to cost me when the warranty ends! The "check engine" light came on, and the dealership charged me almost $80.00 to diagnose the "engine light on" problem, which was one of the aforementiond warranty seals! I had a Nissan Frontier 4x4 for 16 years that I bought new, and spent only a total of $2,500 in repair work (other than oil changes, tires and batteries) in 16 years and put over 300,000 km. (180,000 miles) on it. I would NOT recommend this vehicle. No wonder consumers are switching to Japanese brands.

Sporty And Reliable, Great Combination

by Jeep lover from Bloomsburg, PA | February 28, 2012

I just purchased a JGC SRT-8 a few weeks ago, I was once a challenger SRT-8 driver before, the 2 have 2 things in common which are the most important ones, comfortability and power. Just the only thing I wished was better is the gas mileage . Being a 5 speed automatic at close to 3000 RPM's when going past 70 seems the gas goes down the drain quick other than that I would recommend the jeep to anyone. Pros : spacious, comfortable, sporty, and great control. Cons : gas guzzler .

Jeep

by Whitey from New Orleans, LA | January 16, 2012

I am enjoying the SUV, I am glad I bought a used SUV because I saved so much money. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIce 2 year old car

by AMD from NJ | November 18, 2011

Found my favorite red colored Jeep ! I wanted a red car about 2-3 years old. Had a Jeep before for 15 years...wanted a replacement. Very pleased with purchase.

I would buy another one tomorrow

by Jeep Owner from Cape Cod, MA | November 9, 2011

This is the third Grand Cherokee I've owned and it's the best one yet. A lot of features that used to be extra, are now standard. It's gets pretty decent gas mileage, depending on how you drive. I can fit anything into the back, and I never worry about the weather. Would absolutely recommend this vehicle.

Excellent reliability off road, poor fuel economy

by First 4x4 Owned from Calgary, AB | June 26, 2011

Where I live, winters are 6 mo. a year and temperatures are often -30 F with wind chill to -50F. I said I would NEVER buy a Jeep, or any 4X4, but I finally put up the white flag of surrender and I did, and I love it. I recenlty got a promotion that requires me to inspect rural gas and oil line right-of-ways, where there are often NO roads, and 3 ft. of snow, or mud bogs. In my old 4X2, I got stuck 4 times in 2 months - in my new Jeep 4X4, NEVER in 4 months, and I have been "where no SUV dares to go". Excellent off-road, scary gas mileage even with the 3.7 V6.