2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Available in 7 styles:  2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Perfect Fit

by Stevo from Illinois | June 20, 2016

I have 153,000 miles on my 2012 GC. It still works like the day I bought it. Very comfortable with plenty of headroom for my 6' 3" frame. All I have done is replace rear brake pads, new tires and have the oil changed every 7,000 miles

Good SUV, however lacking in many ways

by Matthew from Johnson City, TN | May 23, 2016

Driving a 2012 Grand cherokee laredo for almost a year now, I think it's time to give an honest review. Lets start out with the positives: -Impressive interior design -Spacious cargo room -Comfortable ride -Very good 4-wheel drive capability -Decent power, even for the V6 model -Navigation and premium sound are nice options Overall, this vehicle is pretty solid if you.re just looking to get from point A to B, however in my opinion it lacks in many ways. Lets go over the negatives; -Only average 17-18 MPG combined -Very heavy steering wheel feel -Bubble looking back end -Reliability problems and recalls -Very top-heavy (Goes off second point) -Boring, non-engaging to driver -Doesn't stand out compared to other SUVS Overall, This would be a good SUV for someone that just wants to get from point A to B. However if you're looking for a fun vehicle to drive, you better look elsewhere.

Great looks and performance

by Smac from Klamath Falls, OR. | April 27, 2016

The styling of this car is awesome. I am somewhat of a large person so it is a little tight inside after driving an F250.

Love this car.

by J from | October 22, 2015

I just rolled over 30,000 miles on the jeep. I have had it since March of 2012. So I feel as though my review can be a fair one. I love this car. The ride, quality, and capability are amazing. I have a few problems here and there but nothing that hasn't been resolved. I would recommend this car to anyone. I have the V6 Laredo X package with the Command View roof. It just feels luxurious.

The least reliable car ever

by kay from redding,ca | June 20, 2015

I bought a 2012 jeep gc with 28k miles I had tons of issues AC , leaking ,,,etc its one of the most beautiful cars in the market and I'm still in love with this car its my favorite but when it come to reliability it is the worst !!

Snow Machine

by West Michigan Salesman from West Michigan | March 30, 2015

Let me start by letting all who read this that I sell cars for a living. I stepped into a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited as my demo in January. The one I drove had the 5.7 Hemi. The first night I drove the Jeep was during a bad snowstorm. I had some reservations that the Jeep would perform as good as my Suburban. The Jeep was a rock solid performer in bad weather, and we had some real bad weather this year. I also really enjoyed the stereo. A little BB King goes a long way to make me feel better after a long day. The panoramic sunroof was a joy on the rare days we had sun. My least favorite part was the gas mileage. I expected near 20 but only got 16 as an average. I wish it would have been the v6.

What happened to the seats?

by safety guy from Carmel, IN | May 17, 2014

I recently upgraded from a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo V6 to a 2012 V6. It's larger throughout, sits higher, has more horsepower with a much smoother drive train that gets 20% better gas mileage and has increased underbody insulation. So what's not to love about that? The seats and driver ergonomics! The seats are so much more firm. I drove numerous jeeps cloth, leather and vented leather and they are all really firm. I can't find a seat position that will enable me to see the top have the instruments. I am constantly ducking down to check my speed. Also have to sit back further from the steering wheel, reaching out further while driving. The 2009 was much more comfortable to drive.

Worst SUV ever : (

by Telling the truth from Miami, FL | May 5, 2014

After having this SUV for two years I traded it in. It seem as if I stayed at the dealership because it was always something wrong. Engine problems, lights wasn't working properly (external), etc. Really do your research when getting this SUV. On top of all that the dealership provided the worst customer service.

Misleading title

by chris from queens | April 5, 2014

failed to state cars have salvage titles. waste my time going down there only to find out the car they post only have a salvage title. deceptive dealer. If the prices are too good then there is a problem with the car.

Great Sales Experience

by Sangeeta from Yonkers NY | April 2, 2014

I was here looking at a grand Cherokee Limited. Ernest Clarke was very helpful, knowledgeable and polite. He made the entire experience a pleasurable one. I would recommend Ernest and Eastchester Chrysler to any of my family or friends