2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Misleading title

by chris from queens | April 5, 2014

failed to state cars have salvage titles. waste my time going down there only to find out the car they post only have a salvage title. deceptive dealer. If the prices are too good then there is a problem with the car.

Great Sales Experience

by Sangeeta from Yonkers NY | April 2, 2014

I was here looking at a grand Cherokee Limited. Ernest Clarke was very helpful, knowledgeable and polite. He made the entire experience a pleasurable one. I would recommend Ernest and Eastchester Chrysler to any of my family or friends

Worst car for maintenance I have ever owned!

by Daily driver from san antonio, tx | February 10, 2014

Everything has been wrong with this car. Sky roof recall (lots of noise), rattles, tire presure censor, no interrior lights, wipers won't turn off, no turn signals. AND, only 30,000 miles. Worst car ever. Going to dump it as soon as it's fixed this time.

Ron Lewis

by Lizardnurse from Gresham, oregon | January 8, 2014

I came into Dick Hannah dealership this week for an oil change on my 2010 jeep patriot. I walked out with a 2012 grand Cherokee ......which I LOVE!!!!! I worked with Ron Lewis, never felt pressured, felt like he took a genuine interest. Thank you again!!!!! Carrie

good car small problem

by BIG DOG from melbourne | December 9, 2013

I have owned my 2011 jeep grand cheroke crd for2 years great BUT when towing caravan engine stops when still quarter full of diesel 200klm to go on trip computer dealer has no idea will change dearlers for next service 40000k hope they can find and rectify fault

Uses car for Towing

avoid

by Disappointed from Southeast | November 4, 2013

Issues started at 4k and continued ever since. It has been in the service center more than 8 times with four wheel drive issues, plus more. Going through painstaking process of buying back- will never buy another Chrysler product again. Lesson learned.

Good drive

by Brad from Honolulu | June 28, 2013

Had the vehicle for just over a year and the only complaint I have is that the leather front seats don't wear well and started cracking within the first six months. Great drive and power when you need it.

Great

by Jeep lover from Layton, UT | June 23, 2013

This is my 4th Jeep, I have had wranglers and Grand Cherokee's but by far this one is great. The 5.7 Hemi is amazing and saves a lot of gas. For the comfort and the feel of this Jeep its a step above the rest. I love the off road capability and the smooth ride that comes with a solid great vehicle. I would suggest this to anyone that needs room and dependable ride.

Extremely expensive to maintain

by Business traveller from Calgary, Alberta | May 15, 2013

Great to drive - easy on gas, comfortable, excellent off road capabiltiies, but EXTREMELY expensive to maintian. In the 1.5 years i have owned this vehicle (I bought it new) I have spent over $3,000 in REGULAR maintenace - no new parts (no tires, no battery, no light bulbs, no windshield wipers, etc.) - just changing fluids. I just got a maintenance bill yesterday for $1,300 and all they did was change fluids (brake, transfer case, front & rear differential, standard oil change); not even an engine tune up and no transimisisons work - just regulr fluid change maintenance. I owned a 1991 Nissan Frontier which I bought new and put over 250,000 kms. on before I bought this Jeep, did the same type of driving, and in 21 years of ownership spent less than $3,000 in maintenace in 21 years (except for new tires, batteries , light bulbs and windshile wipers). The $1,300 bill I just paid did not include 2 new shocks in the rear (fortunately, covered by warranty) which the service guy said he had done on 2 other vehicles that week. I will have to get rid of this Jeep before the warranty expires. I shudder to think what repairs and maintenance will cost me when the warranty expires!! Too bad, because Jeep could have made a great comeback if they weren't so badly built.

Love This Jeep!

by ~J from Pennsylvania | May 8, 2013

Purchased this car a little over a year ago. I got the Laredo X model with Nav, Command view, and a lot of other options. I love this car. I wouldn't trade it for anything at this point. Small rattle on the sunroof that I think i figured out is the small black partition.