2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Available in 9 styles:  2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

leaking windshield

by jes from North Brunswick NJ | May 21, 2016

leased a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee in may 2013 found it had a leaking windshield the whole time. Ended the lease and bought a used 2014 limited with10,000 miles. now looks like the windshield leaks in this one, Other than that vehicle is remarkable. lots of power loaded with options great braking and safety features handles well.

Our first Jeep, and it's a diesel

by James from NM from Santa Fe, NM | May 17, 2016

After a few months of research and looking at vehicles (including Mercedes and Range Rovers), we decided that the Jeep Grand Cherokee was the best option. I insisted it have the diesel engine based on reviews, fuel efficiency, and range. However, the brand new diesels at dealers in New Mexico were ultra-expensive and were not willing to budge on price, but I found very few used versions anywhere nearby. When I finally found a 2014 one appear in Albuquerque I had to check it out the very next day. Which is what we bought (the Overland version). This vehicle is hands-down the best vehicle I've ever owned, and that includes BMWs and Porsches. It has the room of an SUV, the efficiency and luxury of a luxury sedan (we average 30mpg on the highway, and around 26 overall), and can go on super-rough trails in the mountains (near Santa Fe, NM) no problem. No other vehicle compares. And it matches the luxury of a Mercedes inside. The engine is smooth and powerful, and you can only notice its "dieselness" right after a cold start at idle. And it goes over 600 miles on a tank of fuel, which costs around $40 where we live. I highly recommend the diesel option. I towed my camper, and you barely feel it while driving. Only problem we've had is flat tire, but it's not the fault of the Jeep.

My 2014 Grand Cherokee is smoky.

by Mdy from Washington, DC | March 21, 2016

My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is being smoky recently. I am not sure if that is because of the type of gas the vehicle uses. Can anyone working for Grand Cherokee help? Thank you in advance for your help.

Our 1st Jeep! Absolutely Love It!

by Car Enthusiast / 4x4 Junkie from Lincoln, NE | December 30, 2015

We bought my wife a 2016 GMC Acadia SLT-2, then traded it in 1000 miles later for our new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. We love it so far! Great to drive, easy to maneuver, peppy for a V6 & has plenty of places to stash stuff. Great interior & the gadgets are awesome! Had it in snow twice now & it is a breeze even in the auto setting. We drove all kinds of SUV's (Caddy, BMW, Traverse, Equinox) and this is the one we both liked better than our Acadia. I feel great knowing my wife is in a great vehicle that is safe and functional & we plan to keep it a long time! Heck I might even keep it as a 2nd vehicle for myself down the road..I love it!

Best Jeep so Far

by Fedor from New Mexico | December 8, 2015

This is my sixth Jeep beginning with two 1990 Cherokees. Frankly the '02 and '07 were awful but I need the unrestricted towability and love to off road. Since December of '13, when I got this vehicle I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am averaging about twenty-three miles per gallon in mixed driving with the 3.6 engine. The transmission is superb. There have been some re flashes of transmission and heater controls but nothing has developed which I could call a warranty problem. I kept this one simple: Trailer towing and off road packages; I think Chrysler has problems with "Frill" reliability. I would recommend this vehicle whole heartedly

Ultimate SUV

by Ben from Walpole,MA | September 28, 2015

Just traded in my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a slightly used 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. These vehicles are certainly worth the $, especially when used with low miles. I would highly recommend getting a 1 year old used vehicle, especially if it has less than the 36K mile warranty. The technology in this car is mind blowing and the ammenities will not dissapoint. Personally I would recommend you spend the couple of extra grand and get the summit, you get your $ worth. Performance is lacking when ECO mode is on, but you can turn it off. If it's anything like my old Jeep it will be fantastic in the snow. Also have a family member who drove a 2013 100K miles in 2 years, nothing wrong with it.

ITS AN AWESOME SUV!

by CarFan7 from | September 20, 2015

I love Jeeps, like the grand cherokee, its comfy, love the exterior and interior works, a little overpriced, very realiable, performence is great, runs well off road and it has a lot of room to put your stuff in it too!

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E 4x4

by Jim85933 from Overgaard, Az | August 22, 2015

This is my 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is awesome. 3.6 v6 is peppy and first tank i got 23.3 mpg on mountain highway driving. Fit and finish is excellent. Rides like a bigger vehicle. U connection work perfect.. For the money , this is the best value vehicle on the market. You won't go wrong if buy a Jeep. Very impressed by the 6200 lb towing capacity.

A real off road monster unstoppable

by gooseslayer from SC and TN | June 6, 2015

2014 Limited 4x4 with over 50,000 Miles on it in about 18 months. No problems. I have had it in mud up to the doors duck hunting it got me home. driven in 3 feet of snow in a blizzard with Highway tires with 35000 Miles on the tires. It just kept going all while other 4WD got stopped. It is not even the trail rated version can't imagine what those can do.

Love my jeep!

by Carina from Costa Mesa, Ca | April 10, 2015

At first I was so worried about buying a jeep because a lot of the reviews I've read complain about transmission problems and overall reliability of the car. I've had my car for 2 months now (have already driven 3,000 miles on it) and love it so far. Engine works fine and is showing no sign of problems. Only reason I'm giving 4/5 stars is because the gas is awful! I have to fill up 3 times a week but my model is able to take diesel so that helps! Overall, I would recommend this car!