2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee

by Jeep Lover from Norh Carolina | April 16, 2014

I love my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is a wonderful ride and gets me anywhere I need to go. I am a frequent beach and mountain traveler and this ride has been Fantastic. No issues. Great comfort and a beautiful vehicle. Favorite vehicle I have ever owned.

Audio trouble

by AmyS from Crown point ny | April 12, 2014

Love this vehicle I just got however my side speakers are not working. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but other than that this has been a great vehicle!

Gutted

by Peeved from New Zealand | April 8, 2014

Bought my first ever Jeep - Grand Cherokee 4x4 3.6L 2014. Lasted 22km - about 30 minutes of driving. Several times a warning light came up saying the transmission needed servicing, had to pull over and restart vehicle to clear the fault. Went to leave my office and couldn't get into gear. Couldn't turn off engine as computer said it was in gear.....sat in my car park idling for 2.5 hours before road side assistance came and pulled gas pump fuse to kill the engine. Has been in workshop for 3 weeks awaiting a new "Transmission module"...not sure if it is the total transmission being replaced? It's a crying shame, as I think they are well priced and very well appointed, but will not be keeping as unreliable. The lawyers have been called, and they WILL be taking it back for a full refund.

New JEEP Owner

by New Jeep Owner from Aurora, IL | April 8, 2014

Very pleased with the purchase so far. Grand Cherokee Summit with V8 looks good and drives well. 8 speed transmission little hesitant on low throttle shifts. Interior sold us on the vehicle but disappointed in lack of storage. Center console is occupied by the DVD player leaving very little space for change or other misc items.

Awesome Ride

by Gorgeousfay from Washington State | April 4, 2014

After a year of looking at SUV's and driving over ten different models we settled on the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I wanted a vehicle that was 'quiet' inside and the Jeep was by far the most quiet. Love the details and comfort that are in my Grand Cherokee and decided to buy the Overland because of the tech package, leather dash and fine details. We have a history of keeping our cars for at least 10 years and I feel confident that my new Jeep will be with me at least that long if not longer.

Jeep grand Cherokee summit v6

by Joe from NYC | March 30, 2014

Traded in my s5 for the jeep about 3 weeks ago, it was a big change but a positive one - although Audi provide nice service facilities they didn't take any care with the car and actually damaged it on two separate occasions. Not good. So we started to think about trading in for a q7 to handle the horrible NYC roads, and fortunately we came across the jeep. I had noticed the new design on the roads so we looked at the pricing and found it to be very good compared to BMW (overpriced/underspec/cheap materials) Audi (reliability issues/old design inside and out). We went to have a test drive and couldn't believe the standard of build and design of this car they really have done an excellent job. Even a leather covered dash, really well executed. The car has everything you need, heated stealing, cooled seats, connectivity to everything, really nice wheels (forged finish, not painted), auto close gate - absolutely everything for less than 50k. Compared to the q7 interior, which is now clearly made out of vinyl, not leather along with most other audis this car easily surpasses on design value and looks. The v6 is plenty of power and gives good economy, coupled with the German 8 speed sport tran. Buy this car, and don't spend 20k extra on a German low spec SUV or any other car they make. Jeep body is also galvanized - made in USA.

Great Vehicle

by Jeeper from Charlotte, NC | March 25, 2014

My new Willys Jeep is awesome. It's a more rugged Jeep with the knobby tires and Rubicon shocks. The hard top is great. My previous Jeep was a soft top so I am thoroughly enjoying the hard top and how it does make the Jeep more secure and quieter. It's still a Jeep though!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

by Aceboogie129 from Elgin,Il | March 17, 2014

I purchased the V8 summit package and was blown away. The interior design top notch. The features 19 speaker system, uconnect, heated seats, steering wheel paddle shifters this jeep has it all. I would recommend that anyone thinking of owning an SUV at least test drive a jeep before purchasing something else.

Better than my M45!!

by Bo from Kirkland, WA | March 17, 2014

Leather everywhere. Well conceived and executed interior styling. Useful and simple electronics. Best car I've owned in 9 cars.

Do Not Understand Negative Reviews

by 2014 GC Buyer from Elkhorn, Wisconsin | March 14, 2014

2014 GC Laredo 4X4, V6, with sunroof and trailer tow package. Now have about 6,000 miles. Excellent overall, tows 4000 lb boat and trailer well, easy to park and manoever, solid in snow and ice, surprisingly quiet on the highway. and comfortable. Fast enough in sport mode. In Eco mode, about 22 mpg overall, and up to 30 mpg at times on country roads if kept at or under 60 mph. Only about 16-17 mpg with boat in tow. Never any issues of concern, other than sometimes slow/delayed shifting when engine very cold. If you have ever driven any German cars, it is obvious that suspension, steering, transmission and brakes are all German designs, as it feels very solid driving in all conditions. But, it is made in Detroit!