2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

Jeep Grand Cherokee- Good vehicle

by Jeepers from Newark, DE | February 15, 2015

Driving my 2nd JGC since my wife took over the 06' Laredo, but only after it was paid for lol. This time went for a Limited- Comfortable ride and handling, nice interior trim, cargo room, Uconnect infotainment system, decent fuel economy. I We have been very happy with our Jeep Grand Cherokees, and will consider purchasing Jeep products again when in the market for a new vehicle.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 0verland

by CJ from Toronto, ON | February 11, 2015

Purchased a 2014 Jeep GC - Overland with the 3.6L gas engine and all the toys. Have put approx 10KM on the vehicle with absolutely no problems at all (no service calls)...absolutely a wonderful vehicle in all regards! In my opinion, the best SUV for the money hands down!!

EXCELLLENT Salesperson & FABULOUS Jeep!

by mboopy65 from Lakeshore of Picayune, Louisiana | February 3, 2015

I don't know where to start! I believe any part of a sale begins with a salesperson that makes you feel like you are his only sale, so they "had me at Hello!" I love my new Jeep - the looks, very sexy, drives smooth for an SUV and has all the bells and whistles anyone could want! I recommend a test drive, which will lead you to a purchase! Enjoy it's "presence!"

Reliable and ready to go anywhere

by Max Steel from jericho NY | January 7, 2015

Just leased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Fred B. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, courteous and made the process so easy. We are enjoying our new Jeep with heated seats and sunroof. The car has everything you could want-comfortable interior and great new styling for 2015!

Uses car for Off-roading

Overland

by JohnnyD from Chicago, IL | January 4, 2015

What an awesome vehicle. Handles like a dream and the ride is very European like. The technology is unbelievable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Detroit Auto Worker

by Reliability is job #23,921,898 from Detroit, MI | January 1, 2015

... this post is coming from a former assembly line worker turned electrical engineer for chrsyler ... 1. Fit n Finish - LOOKS great, but a closer eye shows huge misses - tail gate mis-aligned is a big issue. 2. Removed FLIP REAR GLASS on back hatch ... deal breaker for me (others don't care, but i use the UTILITY-ness of that feature every day). 3. No EMBEDDED CROSSBARS ... i have to buy after sales crossbars that look non-integrated? come on jeep ... 50k can't get me an sUv (the U is capital for a reason!) 4. TRANSMISSION ISSUES - no thanks ... this is at least 3 years down-the-road from being ironed out ... i'll let someone else work out these kinks! And please, ONLY purchase the ZF manufactored tranny (V8, Diesel) and not the chrysler sourced ZF one (V6). 5. ELECTRICAL ISSUES - this is probably what scares me the most ... after the 3y36k warranty is up ... a minimum repair bill for electrical (look at all the 2014 posts) is 3k ... THEY REPLACE THE ENTIRE UNITS ... they don't repair anything ... its a total replacement. The same can also be said for the TRANSMISSIONS ... they tried the infamous throttle/body fix ... but in the end, are massively replacing TRANSMISSIONS 6. ENGINE. At least jeep got it somewhat right here ... except for the DIESEL DEF problems (again, google it ... its a pretty big deal and is the reason the 2015 JGC Diesels were held-back until they rectified the problem). 7. GEAR SHIFTER. It was a nice concept, but if you poll all 175,000 2014 JGC owners, i think you'll find they'd prefer the TURN KNOB shifter (or even the legacy shifter) and not the mistake-prone (over shot the selected gear) on the post 2013 JGC's. 8. WARRANTY. I'm normally not a fan of after-market warranties, but if you're hellbent on purchasing any post 2013 JGC, please do get the MAXCARE warranty ... YOU WILL THANK ME WITH FUTURE DOLLARS SAVED!!!

Enjoying Jeep land!!!

by New in Jeep land from Richmond, TX | December 31, 2014

I puchased a 2015 CHEREKEE JEEP 1st week in Nov. 2014, drove it two days and was just not happy with the size. My salesman, Eugene Smith, had been so gracious and went "beyond" to be sure I was happy with my decision. Well, 2 days later I was not happy and called Gene. He listened to my feelings and invited me back. Through his efforts with management, I am now driving a 2015 GRAND CHEREKEE Larado JEEP. Happy as a lark, I've already driven off into the sunset over 1,000 miles oneway!

GREAT JEEP

by VOL FOR LIFE from Dayton Tennessee | November 27, 2014

I've owned several Jeep's and so far I've been very pleased with the 2015 I have now if your looking for a suv you will be very happy with the Cheorkee

Dream Car

by Chase from Dallas | November 18, 2014

I am thrilled with my new Grand Cherokee. Drive one. You won't be disappointed. Just get the extended warranty if you are worried about reliability like I was.

JOE

by JOE from DUMONT,N.J. | November 14, 2014

EXCELLANT VEHICLE. 1ST JEEP I PURCHASED. VERY SATISFIED WITH IT. CAR HANDLES EASILY AND IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE.