2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

biggest mistake ever made

by frustrated jeep owner from | April 24, 2015

Bought a 2015 jeep grand cherokee injan 2015. March 2015 in the shop liftgate not latching. Less than 2000 miles. April, it would not start. Left us stranded in va. and could not finish/enjoy vacation. Dealer had no clue what the problem was & chrysler wasn't much help. Less than 3300 miles and have lost confidence in the jeep.

Jeep or Toyota

by Car enthusiast from Danville, IL | April 20, 2015

Purchased vehicle new - keep a car for a long time. New vehicle buying was more pleasant than in the past.

Truly a Grand Vehicle!

by Lou E G from Fairfield,Ct. | April 14, 2015

A superior vehicle. Style & Grace in one package. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo is a strong,stylish SUV.

Excellence Over the Past

by PC from Ct | April 2, 2015

I had a jeep years ago and frankly Hated it... Everything but the looks... The New Jeep Grand Cherokee is a completely different vehicle. Rides wonderfully, handles great, and gets you there in style. If you want top of the line bells and whistles with room and ability to go anywhere this is the one for you. There are other options out there but best bang for your buck in this category, Take one for a drive and you will realize this too.

MOST LUXURY CAR I HAVE OWNED !

by SUV READY FOR THE WORLD from CLEVELAND. OHIO | March 28, 2015

I HAVE HAD , MY SHARE OF DIFFERENT CARS . BUT , WHEN . I HAD BOUGHT THIS 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE . I KNEW , I HAD FOUND THE CAR , OF MY DREAMS . I LOVE MY CAR . THE MINUTE , I LAID MY EYES ON MINE. I WAS SO IMPRESS WITH , THE INTERIOR , THE WHOLE ENTIRE DASH BOARD. I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUV. THAT I WILL HAVE FOR SOMETIME .,I AM , SO . HAPPY !

2015 Altitude great value

by SpeedTriple from Allentown, PA | March 24, 2015

I looked at every imaginable SUV, couldn't decivde between an x5 or a q5 until i test drove a Grand Cherokee Altitude, it's loaded with every feature that a x5 or q5 has and more, at half the price. I've been getting 22 mpg on regular unleaded, doesnt use premium fuel, costs less, service costs less, more options, was an easy choice for me.

Jeep Grand Cherokee- Good vehicle

by Jeepers from Newark, DE | February 15, 2015

Driving my 2nd JGC since my wife took over the 06' Laredo, but only after it was paid for lol. This time went for a Limited- Comfortable ride and handling, nice interior trim, cargo room, Uconnect infotainment system, decent fuel economy. I We have been very happy with our Jeep Grand Cherokees, and will consider purchasing Jeep products again when in the market for a new vehicle.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 0verland

by CJ from Toronto, ON | February 11, 2015

Purchased a 2014 Jeep GC - Overland with the 3.6L gas engine and all the toys. Have put approx 10KM on the vehicle with absolutely no problems at all (no service calls)...absolutely a wonderful vehicle in all regards! In my opinion, the best SUV for the money hands down!!

EXCELLLENT Salesperson & FABULOUS Jeep!

by mboopy65 from Lakeshore of Picayune, Louisiana | February 3, 2015

I don't know where to start! I believe any part of a sale begins with a salesperson that makes you feel like you are his only sale, so they "had me at Hello!" I love my new Jeep - the looks, very sexy, drives smooth for an SUV and has all the bells and whistles anyone could want! I recommend a test drive, which will lead you to a purchase! Enjoy it's "presence!"

Reliable and ready to go anywhere

by Max Steel from jericho NY | January 7, 2015

Just leased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Fred B. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, courteous and made the process so easy. We are enjoying our new Jeep with heated seats and sunroof. The car has everything you could want-comfortable interior and great new styling for 2015!

Uses car for Off-roading