2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Starting MSRP

Overall

My new Jeep Grand Cherokee

by New Car Owner from Jersey City | July 30, 2015

Well I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday and so far I am in love. Frank Carbone really helped me in making my decision. It rides like a dream. With all the bells and whistles I'll be able to ride in comfort. I am hoping to enjoy my Jeep for many years to come.

Finally got what I always wanted

by Jessejeepdriver from Rural Utah | June 28, 2015

I am thrilled with my new jeep. It is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and very powerful. Has all the latest bells and whistles. It looks beautiful!

No cd player

by Suv from | June 9, 2015

Very dispointed that a2015 larado did not come with a CD player did not notice until I bought I thought all cars came with a cd player

Super nice vehicle at a fair price point.

by Tool Guy from Nebraska | May 11, 2015

We purchased a new 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit with the Hemi V8. It scores a 10 out of 10 in all categories in my opinion. My only concern is a very firm feel in the seats when new. I would guess this will soften up with use. Even with firm seats, this vehicle rides absolutely amazing. This vehicle is very easy and enjoyable to drive, looks great inside and out, and is full of high end features you would expect in a "luxury brand" vehicle at a fraction of the price when comparing MSRP numbers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for anyone that wants a very nice vehicle without the high end price tag. Note: I got a Summit, which includes adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance system, high end audio, heated and cooled seats, etc... If you want the vehicle for a few less dollars you should look at the Overland or the Limited. That would get you a real nice vehicle at a lesser purchase price. With that said I feel the Summit that I bought is a "high end" vehicle with a "middle class" price tag.

biggest mistake ever made

by frustrated jeep owner from | April 24, 2015

Bought a 2015 jeep grand cherokee injan 2015. March 2015 in the shop liftgate not latching. Less than 2000 miles. April, it would not start. Left us stranded in va. and could not finish/enjoy vacation. Dealer had no clue what the problem was & chrysler wasn't much help. Less than 3300 miles and have lost confidence in the jeep.

Jeep or Toyota

by Car enthusiast from Danville, IL | April 20, 2015

Purchased vehicle new - keep a car for a long time. New vehicle buying was more pleasant than in the past.

Truly a Grand Vehicle!

by Lou E G from Fairfield,Ct. | April 14, 2015

A superior vehicle. Style & Grace in one package. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo is a strong,stylish SUV.

Excellence Over the Past

by PC from Ct | April 2, 2015

I had a jeep years ago and frankly Hated it... Everything but the looks... The New Jeep Grand Cherokee is a completely different vehicle. Rides wonderfully, handles great, and gets you there in style. If you want top of the line bells and whistles with room and ability to go anywhere this is the one for you. There are other options out there but best bang for your buck in this category, Take one for a drive and you will realize this too.

MOST LUXURY CAR I HAVE OWNED !

by SUV READY FOR THE WORLD from CLEVELAND. OHIO | March 28, 2015

I HAVE HAD , MY SHARE OF DIFFERENT CARS . BUT , WHEN . I HAD BOUGHT THIS 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE . I KNEW , I HAD FOUND THE CAR , OF MY DREAMS . I LOVE MY CAR . THE MINUTE , I LAID MY EYES ON MINE. I WAS SO IMPRESS WITH , THE INTERIOR , THE WHOLE ENTIRE DASH BOARD. I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUV. THAT I WILL HAVE FOR SOMETIME .,I AM , SO . HAPPY !

2015 Altitude great value

by SpeedTriple from Allentown, PA | March 24, 2015

I looked at every imaginable SUV, couldn't decivde between an x5 or a q5 until i test drove a Grand Cherokee Altitude, it's loaded with every feature that a x5 or q5 has and more, at half the price. I've been getting 22 mpg on regular unleaded, doesnt use premium fuel, costs less, service costs less, more options, was an easy choice for me.