2007 Jeep Liberty

See Photos & Videos

Overall

260,000 miles and no problems

by Happy jeeper from Maine | May 29, 2013

Bought new in 2007, over 260,000 miles and only normal wear and tear. I live rural, rough winters and hilly area. I still drive it 120 miles a days to work and back. Just picked up another, same year and model with 75,000 miles, hope to have half the luck with the new one.(my main complaint is the seat fabric is horrible)

Windows OYE Vey

by Short commuter from Phoenix AZ | April 24, 2012

You cannot drive with the windows down, it vibrates the whole car. The window mechanisms on all 4 windows have been replaced 3 times each Thats 12 visits. Each year that I have had it (4 years now), each window has had to be replaced and currently it is the passenger rear that is broken. The floor mat is holding it up. I see others on the road with duct tape. But it is nice to be in a high profile for a lower cost than a real SUV.

Old reliable

by Jeep #15 from Tuxedo NY | January 23, 2012

My wife and I have owned 15 Jeep models in all over x number of years. We bought a Liberty in 2002, the first year it came out. We put over 100,000 miles on it with little or no trouble. When I needed a car recently, I wanted to go back to my roots. I was lucky enought to find a 2007 with low miles. It was the Limited Ed. The car has brought back many good memories and the reliablility and performance I had appreciated with my original. I must say the Limited Ed. is a step up. The leather seats and Limited trim make for a sharp looking car. I'm readjusting to the fact that I do have to spend more on gas that my previous four cylinder but it is worth it. Jeep Liberty,{especially pre 2008} there is only one!

Love it.

by JeepGrl11 from Morristown NJ | November 14, 2011

I love my 07 that i purchased 3 months ago. It had alittle under 22,000 miles on it. I used the 4wheel drive in the Noreaster that we had here on Halloween..I loved it. Its very reliable its not too bad on gas. Glad it got it. Very happy with my decision. GO JEEP!

Miss lead online

by Leenie from Glen Burnie, Md | November 5, 2011

Seller's Notes say's this vehicle had a moonroof! I drove an hour and it did not have one. Make sure you call this dealer before purchasing.

Best Car I've Owned

by JeepLady from Sanford , Florida | June 19, 2011

I love my jeep because of how reliable it's been . The only problem I had was with the drivers side window staying down (mechanism was defective ) and I had it repaired at no cost . I drove it cross country when I moved from California to Florida , and I loved it. Comfortable , smooth , reliable . Only wish it had better gas mileage . Other than that and the problem I had with the window , it's a charm . I'm sure my next car will be another jeep .

bang for your buck

by love my jeep from Miami, fort lauderdale | May 19, 2011

this car truly is bang for your buck, in 3 years i havent had any trouble, the car is a little slow the fuel though its not the best by far i find myself getting better fuel economy the my girlfriend's 4 cyclinder pt cruiser, if driver with care you can make on tank go a longway, its practical, insurrance is low and i love the looks.

Great Curves

by USC2001 from SC | January 28, 2011

Love the outside look--the curves are unmatched by any sports utility. I have a manual--and it is fun to drive. Love that it has that 6 gear. The gas mileage stinks. Hang on to it if you got one, it's sleek lines will make it a classic in 20 years.

Poor Man's Porsche

by Snake-n-Scorpion from Helena, MT | December 23, 2010

That's no exaggeration. I've driven the 2007 Liberty in MT for the last 3 yrs and on gravel and snow, it is like having a street legal toy. They made this car right as far as handling response, acceleration, control and all aspects of reliable driving experience but you would think they would put a compass and trip computer in it since it is a Jeep none-the-less.

Jeep dropped the ball!

by zach from | August 29, 2009

I have had muscle cars that get better mileage. This car is cute but it is one awful beast to feed. The transmission is not fitting for this size engine. It should be 4sp. auto at the least. Interior cheap and not user friendly. Idles rough and shifts clunky at low speeds. Windows are real scary to go up or down.