2008 Jeep Liberty

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Jeep Liberty 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Performed Well in Crash

by Relieved Mom from Omaha, NE | July 27, 2014

My son was in an accident this morning in his Jeep Liberty. Took down a telephone pole. Both he and his friend walked away without a scratch. Probably would not have been so lucky in another model.

Love this jeep

by Jeepster from Michigan | June 22, 2014

This is my first jeep. Bought as a second owner with low miles and I grabbed it quickly. I love the high ride, safety of a larger vehicle, and over all feeling of enjoying what I drive. Wish the gas mileage was better, but then it is a 4x4 and the extra gas is worth my High ride. I will continue now to always have a jeep through my driving years.

So glad we went with this car...

by RAColon from Chicago, IL | December 13, 2012

We went searching for a good used car and test drove many, many used cars. We ended up at a car dealership where this one was just traded in. It hadn't even been cleaned up. We snapped it up. We both had been interested in a Jeep, but could not find a used one with low miles! This was a find! The Jeep Liberty is wonderful, and I feel so safe in it. We are starting a family and I feel comfortable and secure in this car. The gas mileage could be a bit better, but you sacrifice that for the security of a 4 x 4!

A really Nice Jeep!!!

by eskiasorento12 from USA | December 3, 2012

The 2008 Jeep Liberty is a great, cute and reliable off road car!! it's so spacious and drives pretty well... Fuel is so-so but thats ok! the ride is smooth and i couldn't ask for anything better with a small SUV :D i love my Jeep

Don't even think about it

by Liberty from | March 29, 2012

Most unreliable car ever. Transmission went out at 30,000 miles, steering rack went out at 25,000 and the convertible roof doesn't work now at 39,000

Love it!!!!!

by jeepgirl71 from pittsburgh, pa | March 19, 2012

I love this vehicle it goes everywhere! I also Love driving it in the snow-so happy I bought this!!!! I would for sure buy another one

LIBERTY 08

by HIGH RIDER from Philly area | October 4, 2011

If you like a truck feel in a sporty look, this is for you. The inside look isn't that great or unique but it serves its purpose

like ride and feel of vehicle great cup holders

by chuckie from bloomington | October 3, 2011

Good stereo system ,all I need, mags are cool. Great paint color on the 2008 green metalic I would recomend it make the vehicles and its says i'm a jeep

I love JEEPs

by vthunder from Baghdad, Iraq | September 14, 2011

I can depend on my Jeep on anything, no matter where I am going or what I am walking on, especially when it comes to places when there is no road...and well yeah this car has never let me down...Go Jeep.

Uses car for Off-roading

I love my Jeep

by Jackie from Sun Prairie WI | August 25, 2011

This is the first Jeep I have had and I absolutely love it. I drove the Patriot first and felt like it was lacking something, then I drove the 2008 Liberty and it was love. I am almost looking forward to winter now because I know I will be able to get to work everyday. My now husband had a jeep when we first met which we gave to my brother with over 200,000 miles on it, and now with a whole lot more miles on it, the Jeep is still going strong and my brother loves his Jeep too. We will always be a Jeep family from now on. Bottom line I love my 2008 liberty!

Featured Services for this Jeep Liberty