2010 Jeep Liberty

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Jeep Liberty 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

I love it!!! :)

by Tecarra P. from New Haven, CT. | February 21, 2014

It's a great car! I love it! It drives smooth. I have cool sunroof! I can't wait for the summer time. :)

So far, so great

by Car Buyer from Lincoln, Nebraska | November 28, 2013

Perfect fit for me and what I use it for. Nice sized SUV. Not too light and not too heavy. Gas mileage not the best but I won't complain since I knew what I was getting into. Nice interior and exterior look. I'm a Jeep man now. Very happy!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

No Good

by Unhappy from Denver, CO | November 17, 2013

This car is what you call a bait car. I called the dealership around 6 on a Wednesday night and talked to a woman that said she was going to set something up Thursday morning so I could come down from the Denver area to see it in person. Once arriving Thursday morning the sales people were told me that they couldn't find the car and no appointment had been made to see the car. After about an hour of excuses and them "searching the lot" someone finally came forward and said it was taken to a different dealership and sold right after I had called the night before but they would be happy to show me something else. By this time I was annoyed and left without looking at anything.

Jeep Liberty Limited 2010

by ESABATM from La Crosse, Wisconsin | January 4, 2013

I like most things about this jeep; but I wish it had an inside lever to open fuel door; and that you can not see front of front quarter panels , when you need to. These are things I noticed so far, have not driven much; but really enjoy otherwise.

Jeep

by Motorhome Retires from North Idaho | May 26, 2011

I have owned 59 vehicles, the last 3 were Jeeps and have been great! I will purchase another in 2 years.

good car for the money

by Joe fish from New York, NY | December 8, 2010

I am very happy with this truck so far, I only have 1000 miles on it. The gas milage is very dissappointing, other than that its a great truck so far.

Great value

by mongojerry from Port Jefferson New York | August 4, 2010

It's a Jeep, you do not buy this for speed and performance. Great on the beach with plenty of power. Buy the tow package, for $500.00 you can't touch that price in aftermarket

2010 jeep liberty , very underrated

by tririder140ci from Minnesota | July 28, 2010

I was not a big fan of the old jeep liberty, but i have to say the new 2010 jeep liberty just blows me away. I have always been a Gmc or ford guy. I would never even give jeep a look. I have only had this jeep for a week and i am very happy that i brought it. Good quality build , which i did not expect. Lots of space. I am 6ft1 and it feels very roomy. I done just over 200 miles on Minnesota roads and its rides like a dream. I am so looking forward for the Minnesota Winter , to really try this baby out. Give the new jeep liberty a test drive. i think you will be very surprised.

could be better

by renter from | July 2, 2010

my 2000 Jeep was 10 times better. uncomfortable ride, bulky, interior design - should be lack of interior design.

Wow, didnt expect this out of a bankrupt automaker

by JDH from Naperville, IL | May 20, 2010

After 3 years of problems with our A4, we needed something else. Needed to be capable of snow and had to be somewhat fun. Well, we found it. After stumbling across this on a Sunday afternoon, we knew we had to have it! What a surprise it has been! Pros: Winter driving- true 4x4, not a pansy "awd crossover," prefer this to our XC90 T6 AWD in snow Safety- enough airbags and sheetmetal to protect us Luxury- Navigation and Sirius are seamless, could not do without, as are the heated leather seats SUNROOF- the Sky-Slider roof makes this car a blast in the summer! Why get a Wrangler and compromise all the comforts of this car? Off Road Capability- took this to our house in Phoenix and took a few "excursions" along the way and while we were there...take my word, it's most definitely 'Trail-Rated' Cons- Fuel Economy- well we knew this going into the purchase, and we can deal with it. For those curious ones, we get about 17.5 around town here and about 22 on the open road around 75mph Cargo Space- a lot smaller than we would have liked, but we heck if we wanted to swallow a pool table, we would have gotten a Commander Price- loaded, it gets expensive. However, there is plenty of room for negotiation...trust me ;) Seating capacity- this is our fault. We didn't feel the need for another 3-row vehicle, so we didn't plan on buying one. However, this is the choice vehicle to take out and with a family of 6, we have to suffice with the XC90...oh well, that is our own fault Overall, we are very happy with our purchase and would recommend it to anyone. It's amazing how much the US automakers have turned themselves around, and this is a decent example. Buy it now before it becomes another Fiat!