2007 Jeep Patriot

See Photos & Videos

Overall

InLove

by ShanPatriotStyle from | June 18, 2014

I've had my Patroit a few months now, as a working college student, traveling home its overall PERFECT FOR ME. The back seats let down which means more room to put my belongings wben I go home.

Better then some of competition!

by Outdoorsman from Pennsylvannia | October 28, 2013

Just bought a used 2007 Patriot and it feels like new yet! It was limited edition with sun roof and 6 disc cd changer plus all the other goodies. It is a lot like driving a car with SUV qualities. Price was cheap and interior seems cheap being plastic all over the place but def more durable though. I have owned the competition and this definitely has what it takes to be great vehicle!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

love love love my jeep

by louisvilleholly from ky | February 10, 2013

I've had my patriot for almost a year, i bought it used with just under 75k miles. mine has keyless entry, leather interior and power windows and locks. it handles very well in wind, rain and the little bit of snow ive driven in. i consistantly get 23-23.5 mpg city, whether im using, heat, air or have the windows down. i very rarely drive hwy but when i do i get better gas mileage as you would expect. the only complaint that i have is the suspention isnt great. when you hit a pot hole even going slow it feels like your offroading. other than that i love it. i did a lot of research before i bought and even though ive heard a few not so good things i have had no problems so far and i tell every one they should get one if looking for an suv!

Upstate Auto, Attica NY

by jeep owner from | November 29, 2012

Incredible deal I got on my jeep! Bev Shaw Miller is a top notch lady who listened to what I needed and didn't try to oversell me. She gave me great service during and after the sale. I love my jeep and I love dealing with Upstate Auto!

Not all Patriots are the same

by Motivator from California | October 30, 2011

I own a 2007 Limited 4x4, I had it since feb 08. It was new when i got it, and I love it. So far the only thing that i had to change on it was the alternator, and it wasn't an electrical issue. The ballbaring on the polly broke after years of usage. It was a pain in the but to change it, it's stuck between the air pump and the stering wheel pump. But after almost 4 yrs that's the biggest issue i had so far. I drove from Southest TX to Souther California and the ride was amazing, very reliable.

Great car for the price

by JeePLUVR from Surprise, Az | July 29, 2010

I have always owned jeeps but only wranglers and when I wrecked my last wrangler I decided to get something with more room for passengers and better gas mileage. I looked at the HHR and then looked at the Patriot. I could only afford a used one and the Patriot seemed larger on the inside, had an upgraded stereo package available, power everything, and offered a 4wd package. I made one mistake assuming that all the Boston 6 speaker radios came with an Mp3 jack because the one I bought did not have one. (I bought one that plugs into the cig lighter but it is difficult at times to find a station that is clear). The gas mileage on the 4wd is not as good as the the fwd models but is pretty close to what the mfrs say. I get about 19 in the city and 22 on the freeway. Love the space, love the power windows, doorlocks, cruise control and the bumpin stereo! Great car for the price...

Don't Waste Your Money

by Soccer Mom from Arkansas | May 29, 2009

Trying to return my car under the lemon law, but of course, Chrysler is being difficult. Have taken it in 5 times for moldy smell coming from A/C system. Had entire A/C system replaced and soon after, started stinking again. Brakes make a loud honking noise in reverse. Roof leaked from dome light. MPG is about 19 in a 4WD. Wish I had saved my money.

I love my Patriot

by Aims from Michigan from Commerce Twp. | December 19, 2008

I have had my Patriot for 1 1/2 years and I still love it as much as I did on day one. I am 5'7 and the headrest's are in the perfect spot for me, as I enjoy resting my head during red lights or traffic jams. My only complaint is that my windows seem to freeze up very easily. Since we started getting snow and cold weather in November, my windows have froze up 6 times. This has never been much of a problem with my past vehicles. But over all, I love it!

Cheap Plastic Doesn't Hold Up

by UnhappyJeepBuyer from Hot Springs, Arkansas | June 15, 2008

Bought our Patiot new to take a trip out West. Less than 2000 miles the air conditioner went out in the middle of the desert. Called our dealer who was no help in helping locate a local dealer. No customer service. We rode home in 100 degree weather (over 900 miles) with no air. Our dealer said it was OUR FAULT that the air was out, a sensor was broken. They made us pay for this, said warrenty was void on this. The sensor was a cigar sized piece of cheap plastic. Now, our ac keeps molding and stinks to high heaven. Dealer has cleaned it out and it hasn't helped. Interior plastic panels are falling off. When we take it in to be fixed, it always takes no less than 2 weeks to get a part. We do not recommend anyone buying this vehicle.

I Love this Jeep!

by FINZ from Phoenix, AZ | June 1, 2008

The Patriot is much larger inside than it looks! Gets great gas mileage 26MPG for us. Love how it drives and handles! I have had mine for almost a year and no problems! My husband is an extreme rock crawler. He can't wait to get his hand on my Patriot and see what it can do. He's going to have to wait awhile - I'm keeping it!

Featured Services for this Jeep Patriot