2014 Jeep Patriot

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best car for the money

by WayneO from Palm Coast , Florida | July 8, 2014

I like everything about this car. Problem free, rides and runs great. I love the "old Cherokee style " looks of the car. The 2.4L engine delivers every thing I need and more.

Cute SUV I've owned!!!!!

by Happy Owner!! from Las vegas | July 4, 2014

I use to have a 1995 grand cherokee, got it with 250,000 miles on it, but was able to use it for another 3 yrs, got a ford sport trac for 5 years, and trade it in..went back to the jeep family because i know i can depend on it.. 1st time i ever owned a brand new 2014 Patriot sport 2.4l, got a good deal, i love the retro design in and out!! Good performance, very roomy, ,comfortable, huge cargo space, you can put a lot of stuff!! So far i do have 2,200 plus miles on my jeep, so far, i have no complain! So happy with my jeep! Well, everybody has their own opinion, but if your looking a reasonable price that fits your budget, i highly recommend this cute suv. You will never go wrong !!!!! I love my jeep... Happy!!!!!!!!

Best 4x4 for the Money

by two Grands now a Pat. from Rochester, MN | July 1, 2014

I have owned my 2014 Patriot Latitude with the 2.4 liter engine and six speed automatic transmission for a year now. I love it more and more every day. It has been reliable and offers confident handling in the Minnesota Winter. I have owned two Grand Cherokees and I like the new model also. The Patriot is smaller and has less power than my previous 5.7 liter HEMI but it is “zippy” with the new 6 speed. The first weekend I had the vehicle my family and I went on a 250 mile road trip, 500 miles round trip. My three children (8,5 and 4) fit in the back seat fine even with car seats in place. My wife was in the passenger seat and I was driving. My Patriot also had the family’s weekend worth of luggage/baggage in the cargo space, it was full. Driving on the highway at 65 mph I was able to get 30+ mpg. I have gladly traded the un-needed horsepower for double the fuel economy. Oh yeah, and the Patriot is $10,000-$25,000 less.

Great little car

by Ol' Sarge from Reno/Carson City NV | June 12, 2014

I was looking for an economical 4X4 SUV for frequent travel from Reon to SF Bay Area especially in winter! I found it. Adequate acceleration, comfort as ONLY a Chrysler product can provide, 23+ MPG combined, overall a perfect choice. Comment; if you think the acceleration is sluggish, go buy a Liberty or Grand Cherokee and experience much lower gas mileage! I have personally owned over 1300 vehicles in 45 years and this is one of the best fits for my current lifestyle. Does good off road also. Go Jeep!!

Very Happy Driver

by 2014 Patriot from San Diego, CA | June 5, 2014

I am very impress with the Jeep Patriot, I have driven Fords since my high school years, 80"s, and don't regret buying a Jeep Patriot. I don't know why the expert reviews are so hard on this SUV, We own a Suzuki Grand vitara, a Ford Escape and the Patriot is a better looking SUV. I am glad I went with the people reviews and not with the expert reviews. Smooth ride, enough power for a 4 cylinder (2.4), the interior is roomy and no blind spots. I would highly recommend the Jeep Patriot.

Perfect Size SUV

by Texas Gal from denton, texas | May 27, 2014

this suv is exactly the right size for me and my husband. it is so comfortable, it sits up nicely where we can see over the smaller cars on the road, the back seats fold down so when we have to, we can load up on boxes or groceries or tools or hardware or just whatever. our children range in age from 15 yrs to 35 yrs, so we cannot say how it would do for little ones. But the teenage boys are very tall and they say the back seat is very roomy and comfortable when they have to ride back there. and the gas mileage so far has been good, around 25 mpg average for both highway and city. and we LOVE the fact that the majority 83% of this vehicle was made in the good old USA.. it still matters to some of us old folks.

First new car

by Jojeep from Labelle , florida | May 12, 2014

First new car in awhile- freedom package has a lot of nice additions. Love the seats and sun roof, the 2.4 engine is what it is but I wasn't expecting fast. It's fine. Got the hard drive package and pretty easy to add music and photos for personal use- controls are located in good positions, no big blind spots , easy to maneuver and park. So far getting 26 mpg- love the Jeep patriot -

Bad car

by Sad from Pittsburgh, pa | April 19, 2014

I've had my 2014 jeep patriot for less than a month, and has already been towed back to the dealership twice. Both times, when you turn the key, everything turns on but the engine. I would not recommend this car.

Loving It

by san from Aberdeen, Maryland | April 9, 2014

Just purchased a 2014 Patriot Latitude. I am not mechanically inclined, but I know what I like, and this SUV rides smooth and drives like a dream. So very pleased with my purchase.

2014 jeep cherokee trailhawk

by racked over coals from smithfield ri | April 7, 2014

i got racked over the coals on this one and could have been killed. I spent 40,000 on the car putting 10,000 down. it is 2 and 1/2 months old with 2400 miles. last thursday after leaving work i was on a main highway in the high speed lane traveling at 65 miles an hour when all the gauges went off, vehicle over heated battery no power engin light on and the other gauges when there was a loud explosion that sounded like a shot gun in a barrel and the car died was making a whistling sound and smoking. i was so lucky to get it over the the right lane and to the shoulder o the highway. It had to be towed to dealer. i am now to terrified to get it back. i just survived a head on collision in my dodge durango 1 month ealier. i dont want the jeep and want my money back. i got a lemmon!!!!!!!!!!