2015 Jeep Patriot

Starting MSRP

Overall

Cannot Get Help

by strider from Washington State | January 20, 2016

I bought a 2014 Patriot new and found that the hill assist doesn't work. I have gotten 4 different answers . The dealer that works on it say the hill assist was never installed and that I should contact Jeep. The dealer where the car came from says it installed but turned off. Jeep customer service first said that I need an EVIC installed for the hill assist to work. Jeep has changed their mind stating that since my car has an auto trans that the features listed in the standard equipment aren't there as they aren't compatible with the auto trans. I have asked several times to be put in contact with a supervisor or manager at jeep and they wont. So does my jeep have hill assist or not?

Like sitting in a saddle.......

by Debbie from Valatie,N.Y. | December 20, 2015

This is my second new Jeep and third total.Safe to say I've been hooked on Jeeps for quite some time. I just traded my 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport in for a smaller,more efficiant,more "old schooled",Jeep Patriet Latitude.My second day driving it and already feeling molded to the seat like a comfy saddle.Time will tell about the performance and reliability but I'm feeling like a good fit so far.Looking forward to trying it in the snow and beyond. My Patriet has everything I was looking for;sun roof,tinted windows,sporty look with sweet suprises. Take a ride in one,I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Can't say enough good things about my sales man and the dealership.He's been with me through two of my purchases.Talk about owner loyalty....

Roomy and sharp

by Tuna Boat from Seymour, IN | November 18, 2015

I have been driving a jeep for nearly 20 years and the Patriot is a very nice ride and have received a lot of compliments from my friends. I like the enterior and body style as well as the accessories.

Jeep Kind of Chick

by Neeshah from Ullin il | October 30, 2015

I LOVE MY NEW JEEP. So happy I was able to come see you guys and leave with my new jeep. I plan to always do business with you guys. My dream is to get a jeep wrangler and it will be from u....thanks so much P.s. carrier carter is the bomb...thanks girls :)

great small suv for the money

by 1st time jeep owner from Johnson City Tennessee | October 27, 2015

I bought my 2015 jeep patriot new in feburary. Ill start with the pros. The jeep is fun to drive and very comfortable. I have the sport 2 wheel drive. I like the fact jeep offers a base model or spend a little more to get lots of extras like heated seats or a sunroof. The 2.0 liter engine gets good mileage. I was really surprised how well the jeep handled 6 inches of snow on my way home from work. The factory radio sounds good. Now for the cons, but they are only a few. My jeep left me stranded after only 1 week. A module went bad but the dealership fixed it free. The interior is mostly a hard plastic and its very easy to scratch it. I cant give a reliability rating yet ive only driven it 8,000 miles. Dont listen to the expert reviews this is a darn good vehicle.

Most reliable first car ever

by Lady from Dallas, Texas | September 22, 2015

I love the car and the sales person was awesome!!! Everybody was very welcoming and greeted me at the door. Everyone made sure I was helped.

2015 Jeep Patriot High Altitude 4x4

by Carnut37 from Lincoln, NE | September 17, 2015

We got our Patriot in March and it's a truly a great CUV. Ignore the negative reviews. The 2.4 liter has plenty of power and the 6 speed automatic shifts very smoothly. The High Altitude package was a bargain. Leather seats and a sunroof , along with the gray wheels give it a touch of class. The power heated seats are extremely comfortable, the interior has plenty of room and the hands free, blue tooth sound system sounds great. We love the traditional Jeep looks and the remote start is a nice touch and an added safety feature. Gas mileage has been 24 in the city and 30 on the highway. The Patriot has proven to be fun to drive, reliable with 7500 miles on it, and an all around excellent vehicle.

My Best Vehicle Yet

by Northbuck from Lake Louise, Alberta | September 12, 2015

Bought new in December 2014. My old 2002 chev cavalier gave me greef for the first time ever(bought it new to) so it was time for new wheels. Now I have 27,000 Kms on the patriot and every bit of it was trouble and worry free, are sure hope it holds out that way for years to come. The 2.4 engine and 6 speed trans are the best combination I've driven. This unit seems to turn on at about 115 Kms/hr and can pass on a dime. Right from here on the Rocky Mountains to the Flat land prairies this vehicle does everything I want. The windshield seems to be taken a beating from rocks but what can be done about that ? Maybe a bug deflecter well help so I'll get one. I'm 6' and sleep well in the back where the Grizzlies can't get at me. Gotta love the A/C, and it's nice to drive the bush roads and not be draging in the ruts. Cheers

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Practical Utility Passenger Vehicle

by Car Nut from Bluffton, Indiana, | September 12, 2015

I traded in a luxury sedan with only giving up an interior garage door opener remote as well as a leather interior, however I gained better fuel economy, a higher view of the roadway, more cargo space, and four wheel drive. Its convenience and handling surpass my expectations. I'm looking forward to driving my Latitude in the winter when climate conditions become more challenging.

I love my Jeep Patriot

by denny from Ohio | September 11, 2015

I bought my Jeep Patriot in May of 2015. I must say it is a great vehicle. I have the High Altitude Package. The Patriot rides great and looks great as well. I looked at the GMC Terrains but when I considered valve, ride and looks I choose the Patriot. A very Happy Customer.