Sharing a platform with the Jeep Compass, the Patriot small crossover SUV seats five people. To give its rugged looks some teeth, the Patriot is available with a choice of two four-wheel-drive systems. The more capable of the two gets Jeep's Trail-Rated designation, meaning it can meet certain off-road standards for traction, water fording, ground clearance and more. Patriot competitors include the Ford Escape, Honda CR-V and Subaru Forester.
New for 2015
A new High Altitude Package includes leather upholstery, a power sunroof, a power driver's seat and 17-inch gray-finish wheels.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Side roof rails
- 16-inch steel wheels; 17-inch aluminum wheels available
- Fog lights
- Available heated side mirrors
- Available power sunroof
- Seats five
- Cloth upholstery; leather available
- 60/40-split folding backseat
- CD stereo with MP3 jack
- Available heated front seats
- Available air conditioning
- Available power windows and locks
- Available touch-screen stereo with 28-gigabyte hard drive
- Available Boston Acoustics stereo with speakers that swing down from the liftgate
- Available Garmin-based navigation system
Under the Hood
- 158-horsepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Available 172-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Available six-speed automatic or continuously variable automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive; available four-wheel drive
- Available Freedom Drive II includes CVT with low range for off-road driving
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Jeep Patriot.