2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

15 city / 19–20 hwy

Overall

Love the Jeep

by Tj from Detroit, Michigan | November 18, 2013

I purchased a used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara from a dealer in Detroit. Have never owned one, just wanted one to ride the trails in northern Michigan with friends. They have two door versions and it is difficult for all of us to ride together. Bought the four door to give us more room. The vehicle was in great shape and everyone I worked with at the dealership was helpful and met or exceeded my needs. They even delivered it to my home (38 miles away) and did the paper work at my kitchen table. The price was right and I couldn't ask for better service. Have been having a great time driving it and look forward to some snow covered trails soon.

My new JK rocks!!!!!

by Katiedid from Boise, ID | June 29, 2013

I absolutely love my new Jeep Rubicon! With the top off and music up its the best feeling Driving around!

Great Jeep

by Rubucon from Pataskala, OH | May 29, 2013

I like this Jeep very much. It was in great condition. The decal was peeling off the "Rubicon" is the only problem.

My dream come true

by Kari from CA | January 23, 2013

This is my third Jeep since 2005. I traded in my Jeep Campus because I needed more power on the engine. I stopped by the dealer shop just to have my oil changed and happened to walk around curious on what they had in the store. I test drove two 2013 wranglers but was not impressed until I so this 2010 Sahara with only 9000 miles on it. The guy selling it was kind enough to pull it out for me and when I drove it was a smooth ride. Every one is turning their head on me whenever I drive by; The dealer shop filled up the tank for me and I drove 2 1/2 weeks without going to the gas station. The truck is so stable in turning and the sound system is great too. This has been my dream Jeep.

Great All Around Vehicle

by bandit from Harrisonburg, VA | October 19, 2011

Great all year round vehicle. Only 4x4 convertiable that I know of. I have a loaded sahara 4 door. Navigation, remote start, keyless entry, dual top group, who would have thought that of a wrangler!! Drive it daily to work, mountains and long road trips. Lacks a lil horse power but, it's not a sports car.

Second Wrangler Unlimited

by Mr Bill from South Carolina | September 23, 2011

My first was a 2008 Unlimited Sport which I traded for a pick-up truck. Kept the truck nine months and traded for my 2010 Unlimited Sahara. The Wrangler is such a traditional styled vehicle that never loses its style. It doesn't have a lot of technology, power, etc. but it will go anywhere in relative safety. The newer ones, with the body colored tops and fancier steering wheels and controls are losing a little of the rugged edge Wranglers are known for in my opinion.

do you know a car that been around 70 years

by johnnyac from ny and fl | August 31, 2011

jeep just handles good,snow or rain when in ny.great driving car with top down though florida wooded,swamp,areas

There is only one

by SoCal Jeeper from Riverside, CA | April 19, 2011

Still laughing over the reviewer who claims he ditched his Wrangler for an FJ Cruiser and didn't like the resale value. As a long-time Jeeper I can tell you that anybody who offroads their FJ Cruiser would never claim to be the equal of a Jeep, given the lack of a front locker. Also, Jeeps have historically been in the top 3 in terms of resale value. I have a TJ that is still worth today what I paid for it 3 years and 30,000 miles ago. As for rust - in one year? That's a bit of a stretch.

surprised me

by bubs from chester,il | March 5, 2011

I Have only had my jeep a few months but i love it.Its a fantastic drive,and will go about anywhere i've found.Gas mileage isn't great but i knew that when i bought it,so no complaints.Looking forward to driving it this summer with the top off.

Durable car in an accident

by Mylizas from Connecticut | January 11, 2011

Love my Jeep all around. I was in an accident and hit by a speeding car. My Jeep was hit hard on the passenger side tire/front bumper and the speeding drivers car was completely demolished. My 5 year old son and I were not hurt and I love my Jeep even more. I really feel like the durability may have saved us from really getting hurt!