We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Available in 4 styles:  2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4dr 4x4 shown

16 city / 20–21 hwy

Overall

Great trail Vehicle

by Bdollarbill from Winston Salem, NC | August 27, 2016

This Jeep performs well offload but leaves a lot to be desired for daily driver comfort. Gas mileage 14.5 on a conservative foot. Malfunction indicator lamps light up constantly then go off on their own. Everything from traction control indicator to TPMS errors. Off road this rig is a beat, it handles everything I have thrown at it like a tank off road. If you want $X$ but still want comfort & power Buy a H2 better performance & luxury vehicle but still terrible gas mileage like the Jeep but at least you get a V8 vs a mini van powered Jeep JKU.

Most fun car I've ever driven

by The Jeep Life! from Wisconsin | May 26, 2016

This car is far and above the most fun to drive. With the top down and the wind in your hair it is an amazing feeling. Sure a convertible 2 door may give you the same sensation, but none will let you take the doors off! I have thoroughly enjoyed my wrangler unlimited and I know you will too!

Bought the car for the looks

by Silver bullet from Addison, tx | October 15, 2015

I have owned the car for 3 years and I like the looks, the fact that is the only convertible for 5 people makes it unique. you can drive without the doors and can customize it as your heart desire. The ride is awful but this is an off-road vehicle used as a daily driver. Buy it just for the looks and the wild side, if you are looking for comfort, look somewhere else.

Love this Jeep need it for business

by Nicole loves her jeep from Southampton PA | March 23, 2015

I first checked out the 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited when they came out but decided to wait until 2012 I bought the 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited sport glad I waited traded in a 2006 Grand Cherokee lardeo

Best purchase ever

by Lovejeeps from New jersey | December 25, 2014

Great overall truck, worth every penny! And great in the snow and off road!! I reccomend it +++ rating!

Best SUV for the money

by Nicole loves her jeep from Southampton pa | September 20, 2014

I got my 2013 Wrangler unlimited for my business for pet sitting I wouldn't ask for anything else this jeep makes me so happy best jeep wrangler on earth

It Is One Of Those Things ...

by JB from Jacksonville, FL | September 13, 2014

... you will only understand when you get one. Most people are still stuck with the old Jeep concept and have no idea how RELIABLE this car is. I have been having a blast with this car and it has been worth waiting decades to get my very own. It takes me anywhere safely, in style and happy! :-)

2013 Jeep Unlimited Sahara love at first sight!

by Ten8us1 from Cleveland, OH | June 7, 2014

I have built this car online for two years and I had the picture on my fridge. This is the first time I can say I truly got what I wanted. My brother thought I was crazy for loving the Wrangler Unlimited. I drove a Liberty for 12 years and loved the ride and handling in Cleveland winters. I am totally in love with this car's style and comfort. Test drive it and you will be in love with the style, the luxury and technology (Wrangler Wave). Can't wait to take the top off!!

Exactly what i was looking for

by jhooter from cleveland, oh | May 6, 2014

LOVE THIS JEEP!! The only improvement i would make would be to make the hood lockable to prevent theft.

Fun time Jeeping

by FA from Hoover, AL | January 6, 2014

Just purchased a brand new Jeep Wrangler for me and my family and it is awesome. Love the versatility of the Jeep and cant believe the places it will go. Bought it at Hendrick in bham and the process was very easy. Great dealership for service also.