2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Starting MSRP

16 city / 20–21 hwy

Overall

Blue Beauty

by First Time Jeep Owner from Ed from Waterbury, Ct | September 8, 2014 | September 23, 2014

I purchased my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition and I must say I'm very impressed. Unbelievably comfortable and at the same time ready to go where ever I take it. I purchased my Jeep @ my favorite dealer Executive Jeep Nissan in North Haven, Ct. Thanks to my sales person Lauren Loruso who is totally awesome and very professional in every way. You better believe I will be sending everyone I can to see my friends at Executive Jeep they will take care of you and the service dept. is awesome. Thank you, Lauren Loruso

Jeep Dude

by Onion from Philly | August 14, 2014

I love this car. It is on the low end of the Sport model as far bells and whistles, but the smooth ride and the strong engine makes for an incredible driving experience!

In a Long Line

by Wabit from Washington, Illinois | July 11, 2014

My 2014 Wrangler Unlimited is just another of the long line of Jeeps I have owned. Since 1979 a Jeep has been a member of my family! This being the eighth one we have owned. My wife has also driven a Jeep Wrangler or unlimited for the past 25 years My 2014 now being the What can I say about reliability .. over 100K on all but one of the Jeeps I have own with no major repairs need on any of them. The 2014 Unlimited is comfortable, quiet, gets good gas mileage, and will go where most dare not to tread!

Blacked Out 2014 Wrangler ALTITUDE

by Wrangler Altitude Bailey from Richmond, IN | June 30, 2014

I can't say enough about this Jeep! I love it. I have had several cars, 2 Wrangler JK, Unmlimited. This vehicle rides nice, quiet, looks great, Has great sounding entertainment system. Very Happy with this purchase, Thanks to Nic Wetzel and Bill Staton at Wetzel Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Richmond, Indiana. They are class act all the way!! Highly Recommend.

Best Jeep Yet

by Jeeper '53 from Paducah, KY | June 11, 2014

I've had the new Jeep Rubicon X for about a month now. We put 4,000 miles on it during a trip to Moab. Rode easy and moderate trails, without any bleeps or blunders. Trip was comfortable in th new leather seats, gas mileage was as good as 22 mpg highway. Best Jeep of the Wranglers I've had since the AMC days.

2014 Unlimited Sahara

by Q from Tampa, FL | May 31, 2014

Love it! Always wanted one and now that I have bought one and driven it for a month, I don't think there will ever be a time that I don't own one. Driving the Jeep with the top down makes every trip, even if it is just an errand, a much more enjoyable experience!!!

Excellent overall, a few tweaks needed

by Whiskey Jack from Roseburg, OR | May 21, 2014

Bought a 2014 Rubicon new 2 months ago and absolutely love it. The new motor is great--definitely not underpowered, comfort exceeded my expectations, off-road ride and traction are excellent, it's surprisingly quiet for a vehicle with a removable roof and mud tires, and steering and braking are both quite good. However, as with all vehicles (nobody's made a perfect one yet), there are a few things I'd change if I had my druthers. To wit: (1) Gap between front fenders and front bumper should be closed off to stop tires from flinging everything they pick up all over the bumper. (2) Factory should screen the grille to protect the radiator. The holes in the grill are very large--large enough to allow a sizable rock or even a bird through that could directly impact and damage the radiator. I installed some aftermarket, snap-in grates that look good and were inexpensive, but really the manufacturer should have thought of this. (3) Mud flaps should be standard, particularly in front, as the front wheels blast the sides of the vehicle with whatever you drive through and pepper the leading edge of the rear fenders. Mine had a mere 2500 miles on before I thought to install some aftermarket flaps, and the rear fenders were already damaged by then. (4) How about real door pockets, instead of that silly little patch of elastic netting? It won't hold anything most people put in door pockets. (5) Speaking of doors, it would be nice if they would close without having to slam them. I appreciate that they're insubstantial so they can easily be removed, but it doesn't seem like it should be too hard to design them to latch without so much effort required. (6) More commodious center console storage would be nice. The shallow top tray has to be tipped backward to get into the compartment below because it forms the lid of this deeper bin, and this causes anything in the top tray to get thrown all ahoo. A bigger, shallower bin with different compartments and nothing in the lid would make more sense. (7) Some place other than the tray up on the dash would be handy to place an MP3 player that's plugged into the stereo. All of the other potential places to put it are too far away unless one uses a ridiculously long audio cable, and the player gets cooked up on the dash if it's sunny. (8) Finally, some ability to recline the rear seats would be nice. They're awfully straight up and down for someone forced to sit back there on a long trip.

Amassing Sahara

by Rayrotor from Trenton N. J. | May 15, 2014

Is the best wrangler that I have drive .This is my 4 jeep that I owned . The suspension is the best.

2014 wrangler unlimited freedom edition/ rust buck

by Oggg from Pa | May 8, 2014

So, I alway wanted a jeep but was not ready to buy one until I saw the new freedom edition. I loved the style and look but after 13 days of owning a brand new jeep I looked under the jeep and found RUST! I was concerned and went back to the dealer who told me that's how they all are, took me outside and crawled under all the brand new jeeps and they all have rust. That really didn't put my mind at ease that new cars would come rusty! It wasn't even listed as a feature!! Very concerned and questioning my decision to buy one, waiting on response from dealer if they will clean rust and provided proper under coating.

My very first baby!

by Single Lady Having FUN! from Northwest Suburbs, IL | April 28, 2014

I literally drove my used 00 Ford Explorer until it didn't want to drive any further without costly repairs (and it was rusting out from under me - I had 225,000 miles on it - didn't owe me a THING). I've been working at a real, full-time job for a few years now, and the time finally came to buy my first, brand new vehicle. It took me several months to figure out what I wanted, and ranged from another Ford product, BMW, Audi, Dodge, and finally Jeep - long story short, I drove the Durango and drove the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and loved both. It truly came down to my current stage in life - I'm single, and do not see getting married and having children within the next five years (yes, it's possible, but not likely - if it was the case, I would've gone with the Durango) - so, I went with the FUN vehicle, that happens to be an SUV that turns into a convertible so easily!! I love popping the roof off and driving around - I actually squealed with excitement the first time I drove without the top. I LOVE the Jeep community - waving to fellow Wrangler owners and having that understanding of owning the 2nd most popular vehicle in America (hence, "It's a Jeep thing - you wouldn't understand."). I can't wait to "run naked" this summer! I have to mention - 36 hours after I brought my beauty home, we were hit with a hail storm... with GOLFBALL sized hail - everything except the hood made it through without damage - it's a tough car. Also, please know that the Sahara model IS WORTH the extra money - heated seats, UConnect Bluetooth, Alpine radio system, and side steps are standard (plus, the value at trade-in will be higher). Performance and Value received 4 stars only because the gas mileage isn't the greatest for "around town" (usually 14mpg vs 18mpg on average for my one-hour work commute) and the Value - well, as mentioned, this is the 2nd most popular vehicle in America, and they do not need to come down in price because it will sell anyway (still worth every penny - trust me!).