2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

16 city / 20–21 hwy

Overall

Go Topless

by Go Topless from New York | January 20, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport in August after driving old models. I really wanted a popping color but couldn't find one. I'm glad I waited for the Hydro Blue. It's an amazing color. I just recently took a road trip to Florida with my family. Very uncomfortable. The seats in the back are horrible. I wish they reclined back. My kids kept asking to stop every 2 hours to stretch. The front seats are comfortable. I got the hard top and we took the front two panels off over the summer. That was awesome. I love my Jeep but I wouldn't take it on a long road trip again. I love the Jeep wave thing also very funny. IT'S A JEEP THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

Jeep Guy !

by Tony M from Crestwood. Il | December 27, 2014

It's A Jeep Thing, You Ether Have It, Or You Want 1! This Is My 2nd Jeep I've Owned A 2015 4 Door When The Time Comes I Will Do A 3rd !

Happiest vehicle ever!

by firstjeep from Michigan | December 16, 2014

I always admired the original Jeep, but having a non-essential second vehicle was too costly for me. I finally made the switch, and my 2015 Wrangler Unlimited is now my only vehicle. I have never been as happy with a vehicle as I am with this Jeep. I have owned approximately 35-40 vehicles in my lifetime, and about half of them were purchased new. This is the only one that could make me smile just to look at it. It's simplicity and ruggedness are alone enough for me to praise the original Jeep, but when I ordered it...I deleted as much plain black trim as I was allowed...and ordered chrome / Hydro Blue. It's plain and beautiful, like a work of art. I read the reports from critics, and how they downgrade the Jeep for ride, comfort, styling, economy, etc. Where are they coming from? Who buys a Jeep Wrangler for economy and creature comfort? If I wanted a perfectly quiet smooth ride, I would not have been looking for an off-road type vehicle. This is a classic and fantastic mode of transportation. And as an added bonus...285 horsepower. Yikes! Happiest vehicle I have ever owned!

Having fun, towing, daily driver, family.

by ArmyWranglerMiller from Texas | December 11, 2014

I don't know where to began about what I like about the Wrangler Rubicon, but I'll start off with the performance. I have a Rubicon with the 3.6, six speed manual, and 4.10 gears, I average 18.8-22.7mpg. I got the four door because I needed to be able to pull a boat and WOW I was surprised by the power of that 3.6. An emergency situation came up where I ended up pulling a 5000 pound load at highway speeds with hills in Killeen TX, I managed to maintain 65 mph in six gear up hills... The driving dynamics are great the stability control and ABS work great has nice steering feel, this thing I think has a nicer ride then my 335D. The stereo system works well the GPS is simple I have the N430 it has off road maps on it so that's a plus. I got the dual top package so I have the hardtop and the premium soft top I like both the soft is a little louder, but it's more fun durning the summer. I got the wrangler because it simple not a lot to go wrong with it, it's fun, it's practical and best of all it holds it's value. Having said that I wish I could get the 2.8 Diesel that offered in Europe Less electronics basically more simple Easier to fold down windshield Goals for the Wrangler are a supercharger, bigger brakes, 4.56 gears, 37s and a 3 inch lift.

Fun to drive

by Gus from Central New Hampshire | November 3, 2014

My wife has wanted a wrangler for a long time but needed more rear seating room. We found the Unlimited meets that need. The longer wheel base does a lot to improve the ride. The Jeep steers much better than it did a few years ago. Visibility is great. The remote start is going to be a great value in the New Hampshire winters. I wish my wife would let me drive it more often.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by Ron the Wrangler Enthusiast from Mount AIry, MD | September 17, 2014

I bought my second Wrangler, the 4 door Wrangler Sport, during the Labor Day Sale at Century Dodge and Jeep in Mt Airy, MD. My salesman Andrew Church was excellent and comes highly recommended. Since I already had owned a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, the 2 door model, I knew how reliable and durable it was. My only complaint with the '06 was that it had one roof. My 2015 Wrangler Sport has 3 roofs, 1 over the driver and passenger and one covering the back 2/3 of the Wrangler. My wife and I took a drive into the country last Sunday with the two easily removable split roofs off and it was heavenly. So easy to remove and then put back on! The gas mileage has improved, the stereo system is awesome and the comfort riding in the Unlimited makes this a must buy.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 23G. package

by CC SURFER from Corpus Christi , Tx. | August 20, 2014

I recently purchased a 2015 Sahara , 2 dr., standard trans., Hard Top this week and I am very satisfied . The Hydro Blue is a great color considering all the White, Black, & Silver Jeeps on the road. The upgrades in the Alpine 9 speaker system with All Weather Subwoofer mounted behind center of rear seat are perfect . Also new front speakers are flush mounted on top of dashboard , and the soundbar overhead has larger speakers & better sound . Mine included the 430N. Radio w/ Garmin navigation & 23G. package .It's a great value . The 2014s are about sold out so grab a 2015 for better future value