2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

16 city / 20–21 hwy

Overall

My Third Jeep!

by MrC from Pacifica, CA | May 3, 2016

2004 two door Rubicon, 5 speed manual. 2013 Rubicon, six speed manual, navigation, bluetooth, power everything, usb port, nice sound system, goes anywhere. Tomorrow I am buying a four door Rubicon Unlimited, six speed manual transmission, power everything, Alpine Stereo, Navigation, upgraded tow package, leather heated seats, auto climate control, and more. Do you see the progression here. The Jeep just gets better all the time. You can outfit it like a Lexus these days, and it is still the best off road machine, bar none, and a nice around town car too. Easy and comfortable seating for four now, tons of camping storage space, and you don't have to worry about getting it dirty, it cleans right up, and a clean Jeep is a sign of a sick mind anyway. Did I mention power, way more than you need, and locking differentials and low gear ratio axles. What else could you want. Oops, no moonroof, just removable front panels instead, or take the whole dang top off, lower the windshield, remove the doors, and off you go. It can tackle any road in the White Mountains of California, or Death Vally, without nary a sneeze. By all means, buy one, you will not be disappointed.

most fun car

by v-twin from johnson city , tennessee | January 29, 2016

great city and off road car. Could use a better seat for long distant travel. Noise with the hard top is not that bad until you go through a automatic car wash. I hear that the top leaks on some wranglers , but this one is tight no leaks no where. I had it for four weeks now and like it more every day.. If you use it for what it's built for you will love it

It's a Jeep

by Onepluto from Vancouver, WA | January 17, 2016

It's a Jeep, not a car. I had a 93, 99, 08 and just got a 15 and without a doubt they keep getting more comfortable and refined. There are a few areas I wonder about like the quality of the rubber seals around the door and why the rear bumper feels squishy. Beyond that the car so far has been top notch and really fun to drive.

Nothin like a Jeep!

by floppyjoemule from Payson Az. | October 18, 2015

Unlimited Sport 4 door is a lot better than my old CJ7 back in the day. Better fit and finish, engine and drive train better matched than previous models. Love the 4 door version which gives me lots-o-options for cargo storage and transporting of camping equipment. Still need to see how it acts towing our 4,000 lb travel trailer. Much easier to park and maneuver than my quad cab pickup. Nice to have a vehicle that you still have to drive and not rely on computers to make all the decisions for you.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

My Jeep has come home

by Willy the Wheeler from Houston, TX | October 4, 2015

I owned a used Jeep between 1994 - 1996. When it ran, it was great but had a lot of problems. I sold it and swore off used Jeeps for the rest of my life. But I was always intrigued about getting one new later in life. They have made a lot of improvements to Wranglers since that time frame and I finally decided to go back and get a Jeep. I can say that I have never been more happier with what I purchased. Bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Getting a manual transmission with all the options I was looking for was a bit of a pain but I finally got the right combo. Drives a lot better than the previous version I had. Does eat up a lot of gas. I gave 3 stars for reliability because I am still a bit cautious given that it is a Chrysler product. We'll see. Taking top off is enjoyable. Can't wait to take this bad boy on the trails.

Awesome Vehicle!!

by Wrangler Fan from Madison WI | September 30, 2015

I would definitely recommend a Jeep Wrangler to everyone! This vehicle is so comfortable. The appearance would make you believe that it would ride like a lumber wagon, however it was the nicest ride of all of the vehicles I test drove. Removing the Freedom Panels was a trip - I can't wait until it is warm enough to remove the entire roof/doors!!

Most Fun Ever

by Jon from Phoenix, AZ | August 23, 2015

Love my Wrangler. Get out and have a Blast! Safe, dependable and attractive all covered in mud..) Exactly what I imagined when we got out in the wild, we didn't want to stop. My salesman, Cory Kunselman, made my buying process was almost as fun. Earnhardt Jeep is the place to go.

2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport

by Bully from Hutchinson Kansas | August 23, 2015

This is not something you will be speeding through traffic in. On the highway it drives like a truck. I average between 17 and 19 miles per gallon. The windshield loves to collect bug guts due to the flat window and zero aerodynamics Other than that I love this JEEP. It stands tall and has a wide wheel base, stock. The interior is simple and comfortable, has about the same room you would find in a mid size SUV. The JEEP has these air vents that swivel any direction you want. Go with the hard top if you do not plan on running open a lot, it's easy to take off and very quiet on the highway. The Uconnect touch screen Sirus XM stereo is awesome, at first I was "I don't need this" But I love that too. Buy a JEEP you won't be disappointed.

Love My Jeep

by simon from Tulsa, OK | August 6, 2015

This is the 4th Jeep my family and I have owned. The most reliable vehicles. Best vehicle I ever drove in the snow and ice. There will always be a Jeep in our household.

Perfect for me

by Yodaman from Bradenton, FL | July 24, 2015

The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited checks all the boxes for me: 4x4, hard top, trailer tow group, automatic, power convenience group, seating for 4 with 4 doors, adequate cargo space...and in Sunset Orange! I can't rave enough about Sunset Jeep in Sarasota, FL, and the 2 salesmen I dealt with, Barrett Camp and Colin Hunter! They were both extremely courteous, took their time, AND THEY WERE HONEST, as was the dealership!!! The finance guy was also extremely courteous, professional, and a real pleasure to deal with. Sunset also had a bodaciously large inventory, which made finding exactly what I wanted very easy. If you need a Jeep, and are in West Central Florida, GO TO SUNSET!!!!