2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

16 city / 20–21 hwy

Overall

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy

by djc265 from Fort Worth, TX | May 21, 2015

I just have to say if you are looking for a fast sporty vehicle this is not for you. This is my first Jeep and I traded in a 2014 Ford Raptor. The Raptor was fast, had every electronic, and could handle off road very well. But the Raptor is not a Jeep!!!!! Jeep does somehting no other vehicle that I have owned in the last 10 years does. It takes me back to my younger days. Nothing like the manual windows, manual door locks, stick shift, etc. For you high maintenance types this vehicle is not for you. It is for us country people that love big tires and simple machines that are reliable and can go through mud!!!! The new Jeep (I have the Willy) does have upgrades like a good sound system, mine came with a 6 inch lift, 35's on it, hostile rims, all blacked out, and upgraded soft top. It is like having a convertible for a vehicle but can then go hit the trails and off road on the same day. My only complaint about the vehicle is the power. It is a little slow up hills and on the highway, but I am not in a hurry anymore. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited does something no other manufacture does anymore. They stick to the basics and they do it the best they can. They do not change because society is lazy. I wish I could buy a manual in any car, but dealers don't carry them (sports cars excluded) because we can't work our feet and steer and be on our cell phones. Aghh!!!! You don't need to do that you need to have fun and enjoy the ride. Jeep does that. I would recommend a Wrangler Unlimited and then have fun decking it out. Take the doors off and top down. Enjoy that great weather. Last thing is the compliments you get in a Jeep. It is like a club. Everyone likes them, even if they do not want to admit it. Hope this helps.

good vehicle

by jeeper from Billing Montana | May 18, 2015

I've only owned this jeep for a couple of weeks. It only has 75 miles on it. Can't really say much about it yet. It is a great looking vehicle only wish it got better gas mileage. But we all know what they get when we buy them. Hope it is a vehicle I'll keep for a long, long time.

2015 JEEP RUBICON UNLIMITED

by Jagger from Preston CT 06365 | March 27, 2015

The Jeep Rubicon Unlimited is everything and more than I expected. Rather lush and electronics plush for someone who has had jeeps for many years but I am getting comfortable with it. So far off-road has beensnow, ice and mud, this summer I will see what she will do.

Finally bought my dream car

by for off road adventures from Swansea, MA | March 15, 2015

I have wanted to purchase a wrangler since before I could reach the pedals. I love the ability to customize the vehicle with personal touches. I went with the unlimited sport edition. The four doors make it easier for passengers to get in and out of the vehicle, and I won't be forced to get a mini van when the little one arrives. There is a clear difference in stability versus other Cross over vehicles. The jeep drives very much like a pick up truck. This does not bother me but may make a difference to others. The dealer I purchased from allowed overnight test drives. I would strongly recommend finding a dealer that will do this. It's important to make sure the vehicle will be suitable for your day to day activities. One thing I find terribly annoying is: you have to pretty much slam the doors to shut them. The rear has very poor visibly due to the narrowness of the vehicle, back seat head rests and spare tire. It is also ver poor on gas. I have been averaging about 14 mpg. Lastly there is very little storage. I have added on back seat organizers. I went with a brand new vehicle only because I was approved for a much better interest rate than with a used vehicle. I would purchase a older model because the drop in value quite a bit in the first few years.

Our 2015 Freedom Edition

by Geeeyejo from Keyport, NJ | February 28, 2015

We just purchased our 2015 White Unlimited Freedom Edition last month for my wife. I had an 89 Wrangler about 20 years ago and Jeep has certainly come a long way! Much more refined, powerful and still the best stock off road vehicle made. We looked at many Jeeps and saw most similarly optioned Saharas selling for $40K to $42K. Our Freedom Edition was invoiced at $36800 - we received the $1000 incentive and the dealership paid off nearly $900 owed on our leased Nissan (that had no residual value) - so for $35K I feel we have everything and more than a comparable $40K++ Sahara! Our other vehicle is a 2003 Ford Excursion so our "little" Wrangler is an economy car by comparison, lol. After 400 miles we are loving it more each day. Averaging 16.8 mpg around town and she will pull about 21 to 22 if all highway. Can't wait to pull off the freedom top panels when it warms up and will definitely be getting some sort of soft top for the Summer. Perhaps a little pricy but worth it - body on frame construction and solid axles front and rear are the only way to go. We leased for 3 years to keep the initial payment down - if all goes well we will finance at lease end and keep her forever!

Go Topless

by Go Topless from New York | January 20, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport in August after driving old models. I really wanted a popping color but couldn't find one. I'm glad I waited for the Hydro Blue. It's an amazing color. I just recently took a road trip to Florida with my family. Very uncomfortable. The seats in the back are horrible. I wish they reclined back. My kids kept asking to stop every 2 hours to stretch. The front seats are comfortable. I got the hard top and we took the front two panels off over the summer. That was awesome. I love my Jeep but I wouldn't take it on a long road trip again. I love the Jeep wave thing also very funny. IT'S A JEEP THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

Jeep Guy !

by Tony M from Crestwood. Il | December 27, 2014

It's A Jeep Thing, You Ether Have It, Or You Want 1! This Is My 2nd Jeep I've Owned A 2015 4 Door When The Time Comes I Will Do A 3rd !

Happiest vehicle ever!

by firstjeep from Michigan | December 16, 2014

I always admired the original Jeep, but having a non-essential second vehicle was too costly for me. I finally made the switch, and my 2015 Wrangler Unlimited is now my only vehicle. I have never been as happy with a vehicle as I am with this Jeep. I have owned approximately 35-40 vehicles in my lifetime, and about half of them were purchased new. This is the only one that could make me smile just to look at it. It's simplicity and ruggedness are alone enough for me to praise the original Jeep, but when I ordered it...I deleted as much plain black trim as I was allowed...and ordered chrome / Hydro Blue. It's plain and beautiful, like a work of art. I read the reports from critics, and how they downgrade the Jeep for ride, comfort, styling, economy, etc. Where are they coming from? Who buys a Jeep Wrangler for economy and creature comfort? If I wanted a perfectly quiet smooth ride, I would not have been looking for an off-road type vehicle. This is a classic and fantastic mode of transportation. And as an added bonus...285 horsepower. Yikes! Happiest vehicle I have ever owned!

Having fun, towing, daily driver, family.

by ArmyWranglerMiller from Texas | December 11, 2014

I don't know where to began about what I like about the Wrangler Rubicon, but I'll start off with the performance. I have a Rubicon with the 3.6, six speed manual, and 4.10 gears, I average 18.8-22.7mpg. I got the four door because I needed to be able to pull a boat and WOW I was surprised by the power of that 3.6. An emergency situation came up where I ended up pulling a 5000 pound load at highway speeds with hills in Killeen TX, I managed to maintain 65 mph in six gear up hills... The driving dynamics are great the stability control and ABS work great has nice steering feel, this thing I think has a nicer ride then my 335D. The stereo system works well the GPS is simple I have the N430 it has off road maps on it so that's a plus. I got the dual top package so I have the hardtop and the premium soft top I like both the soft is a little louder, but it's more fun durning the summer. I got the wrangler because it simple not a lot to go wrong with it, it's fun, it's practical and best of all it holds it's value. Having said that I wish I could get the 2.8 Diesel that offered in Europe Less electronics basically more simple Easier to fold down windshield Goals for the Wrangler are a supercharger, bigger brakes, 4.56 gears, 37s and a 3 inch lift.

Fun to drive

by Gus from Central New Hampshire | November 3, 2014

My wife has wanted a wrangler for a long time but needed more rear seating room. We found the Unlimited meets that need. The longer wheel base does a lot to improve the ride. The Jeep steers much better than it did a few years ago. Visibility is great. The remote start is going to be a great value in the New Hampshire winters. I wish my wife would let me drive it more often.