2002 Jeep Wrangler

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

easy to work with dealership

by Shaggy from North Branch Mn | November 19, 2013

I was impressed with how they handle customers and really got me in that jeep that we bought for real good deal.

jeep weaver

by wrangler from victor | September 7, 2013

Was looking for a older wrangle to enjoy on nice days and take off roading. Found the perfect match on cars.com. thanks!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Jeep for Fun

by Fun Jeep from Fowler,Indiana | May 12, 2013

This is the first time I have owned a jeep, and love it, can't wait to take the top off. This vehicle will come in handy when we are farming to get to the hard places.

Love My Wrangler

by Jeep Lover from NJ | January 23, 2012

I'm in love with my Wrangler. The MPG suck but other than that it is awesome. It has a 4" lift, 33x12.50 tires, rugged bumbers all around. Tough looking Jeep.

Feel like I can go anywhere

by umopep!sdn Jeep from DFW Texas | January 23, 2012

Not the most comfortable, or aerodynamic vehicle, But I was amazed at the ability of this like car to go over anythign - stock. I'll be adding some big tires and recovery bumpers, but from the sales floor it out preformed my full sized chevy silverado 4x4. the short wheel base and proximity of the wheels to the bumpers make it perfect for steep pointy hills and valleys. Who knows how reliable it is, but I'm hooked.

Can't do better

by Geo the jeep from Culver city | November 28, 2011

I love my jeep. I have a 4 cylinder automatic jeep. i get to zip around town & do donuts. it's lifted with huge tires. i don't mind if it get scratched because it's RUGGED. LOL

Beach Buggie

by Four Wheel Harley from St. Simons Island, Ga. | October 20, 2011

Kids and Grand Kids told me to sell my Harley. Decided to agree. Needed another toy. Found this Sahara by owner, second owner. Pure stock, new soft top, 6 cyl, a/t, a/c 102k. Love it. Wife and I have 3 other cars. They just sit in the garage now. Great for island living, fun to drive, don't worry about usual beach issues w/ this. Would recommend to any old Harley rider just to still get the breeze in your face.

Most fun and reliable vehicle I have ever owned

by Sam from Leesburg, Florida | March 8, 2011

The Jeep is an amazing vehicle. You can go from the prom to the mud hole. This is the most fun vehicle. The Jeep was built for fun in the sun. Jeep trails are made for the Jeep. They are small enought to fit in tight areas and durable enough to make it. The paint is incredible as well, I go through the Jeep trails alot, my paint does not have a scratch on it.

I will always have a Wrangler

by Diego Jones from Galveston, TX | December 27, 2010

The is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. It isn't for everyone, but I have 3 large dogs and they can ride comfortably. The top is easy to put down and up and to remove completely when the weather is good for long periods. The only things I've added are seat covers for the pockets and a bigger jack. I live on the beach and love pulling the big 4x4 trucks out of the sand. It is my hobby. :)

DRIVING FUN NOT KNOWN UNTIL YOU 'JEEP'

by BEACHesq from EAST HAMPTON, NY | October 26, 2010

THIS IS MY 3RD JEEP. I SOLD MY LAST ONE WITH 66000 MILES , BUT I WAS LETTING IT WASTE AWAY AS MY 2ND CAR. I MISSEDIT RIGHT AWAY. I BOUGHT THAT ONE AFTER PASSING UP A GREAT DEAL ON A PORSCHE 911 WHICH I THOUGHT I WANTED AGAIN. BUT NO, I REALIZED I WANTED A JEEP. I LIKED MY PORSCHE911, AND MY TWO RANGE ROVERS BUT THEY ARE NOT WRANGLERS. THAT'S THE ONLY JEEP. THE FEEL AND FUN OF DRIVING IT WITH NO TOP MAKES THE FERRARII, ASTON AND MASERATII GUYS ALL STOP AND THINK WHAT THEY ARE MISSING. NOW I AM BACK IN ANOTHER WRANGLER-'02 RED-LOOKS LIKE NEW. IT S NOT A SMOOTH RIDE , NOR IS IT FAST NOR ECONOMICAL -ALL OF WHICH MY ACCORD HYBRID IS, BUT IT S A JEEP!

Featured Services for this Jeep Wrangler