2003 Jeep Wrangler

Available in 6 styles:  2003 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 4x4 shown

Overall

The Truth

by LSWonder from | February 26, 2014

So I've owned my jeep for 2.8 years now(2003 Sahara Wrangler) and here's my take. Overall your getting absolutely Top Notch Quality. It's 2014 and I've had no issues with this vehicle, that's 11 years of reliability. One previous owner. The Good: Great turning ability Powerful engine Great in the snow Fun for Summertime VERY smooth & easy shifting transmission Suprisingly good quality sound system Off roading capabilities Extremely easy to customize & fun to personally design. Easy parking(For the city folks lol) The Bad: Not for speedsters, slow pick up. Not very spacious Difficult if you have young children

Sooner

by jm from | October 3, 2012

A wrangler is not the vehicle for fuel savings but we are having a great deal of fun with our recently purchased jeep. I dont know why we didnt do this sooner.

Like a go-cart

by tim from | March 14, 2012

This jeep is a blast to drive. It is even fun in a parking lot. Turn radius is like a go-cart. I have a unlimited Sahara too and prefer this to that. It is a fantastic vehicle.

Get One! They are fun

by Jeep79 from Aiken SC | January 20, 2012

My jeep has about 90,000 miles. I've had it for 3 years. Only drawback is the gas milage stinks. I get between 15-18MPG. The inline 6cy is bulletproof. It purrs. Off road the thing is a mountian goat. Just got my wife a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited--I like the 2003 better. It's not a luxury car, and it sure doesn't drive like one, but that's the point isn't it. I feel like I'm driving in this rig. I can pop the top and get some fresh air, or climb a mountian and check out the view--

The things we make, makes us!

by Enthusiast from Ephrata, PA | October 3, 2011

This is truly the most incredible vehicle! It has been very reliable, even with 130,000 miles. It handles the off road trails, mud, dirt and gravel best, and it's easy to see and feel this is what it was made for! This vehicle is also great on road, I was able to get 20mpg around town! It doesn't ride like a Cadillac but still comfortable. My Wrangler has the sailcloth soft top and is the quietest top soft top I ever had! It is great for cruising around in the summer and 4x4 makes it very capable in the winter as well! You will not be disappointed with buying a wrangler!

Most fun to drive

by 1xJeepOwner from Pope, Mississippi | May 20, 2011

I'm a first time Jeep owner. I found a 2003 Jeep Wrangler X with 114,000 miles on it. It is a hard top and is equipped with two sets of auxilliary lights and a new warn winch. I love the vehicle. Only one drawback: it gets terrible gas mileage. It is the 4.0 engine which performs well but drains the gas tank quickly. After driving a long-wheel base Silverado for many years, I find myself thoroughly enjoying the nimbleness of the Jeep. Of course there is a slight drawback with hauling space, but that's what trailors were made for. I recommend the vehicle for scooting around.

love it!!

by powderun from Maui | March 8, 2011

Jeeps don't suit everyone but for those they do, there's nothing like it. It's such a fun vehicle!!!

One of Four Wranglers I Own.

by Jeep Wrangler Lover from Milford, PA | December 8, 2010

I needed a car that was safe and fun to drive for my 16 year old daughter. She wanted a convertable. The Wrangler meets both requirements. We live where the Winters are tuff and the Summers hot. The Wrangler was the best choice possible. Since I already own 3 Wranglers and she fell in love with mine I decided that she needed her own ( I was not going to give her my yellow baby that was all tricked out!!). So I bought a baby blue one, put come Craigars on it and we were good to go. GREAT CAR FOR A 16 YEAR OLD AND SAFE AND RELIABLE TOO!!

Car is everything we hoped for

by first time owner from Indianapolis, IN | July 12, 2010

The 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (hardtop) 4.0 Liter comes with as little electronics as possible yet still is a newish car. We wanted roll up windows, manual locks, automatic transmission and disk brakes all around and got them. The car rides great (we aren't off roaders) and goes where you point it. It's July now, so we haven't had any cold weather driving experiences but the AC works great, too, so I expect it'll heat up well. We were in a driving rainstorm and some water leaked under the passenger door and dripped on my foot, but I couldn't find exactly where it came from. Minor problem during a rare type of rain. Once you figure out how to fold down the seat backs to get into the back, you won't have any problems putting things back there. This is not a spacious vehicle but we've managed to get everything in we've needed to so far. I'm a retired person and am having no problems getting into or out of it. Be prepared for a big step up. Comes with 4 cup-holders, two airbags, CD player, lockable glove box and center armrest box. Great way to get around.

best car ever

by diamond from NY | June 15, 2010

best car ever! it is not a car it is a WRANGLER! my first car and my best car. I would recommend this car to anybody!

Featured Services for this Jeep Wrangler