2006 Jeep Wrangler

Available in 7 styles:  2006 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Great ride

by Mitch from Bandon, OR | July 8, 2014

My first Jeep. I was actually looking at an F-150 when I noticed my wife clear across the lot looking at a 2006 Jeep Wrangler X soft top. Bright yellow with 21K, 21K! on it. Bought it and love it. Live on the Oregon coast and the dunes are a boatload of fun.

just bought my second Wrangler...

by Rubicon from Frostburg, Maryland | February 24, 2014

I'll always have a Wrangler. This most recent I bought on 2/17/14, is a Rubicon, and it's amazing! So many more features than the regular Sport or "X" model! This beast will take me anywhere, it's a convertible, and very utilitarian. I just love it! Me and my Golden retriever are going to have an awesome summer! JeepDude

very expensive to drive

by common sense from Kansas City, MO | December 9, 2011

This is a fun car if it is summer and the top is off, otherwise you will grow tired of it. 4.0L 6cyl engine has decent, but not good power. However, the gas mileage is horrible. Real world MPG is about 12 city 14 hwy. Be prepared to spend a lot of $$$ of gas.

Will never own a different car

by Tom from Chicago, IL | September 26, 2011

This truck is freaking awesome. I have the hardtop which makes the jeep quieter on the highway. I but bought the chaos wheels from discount tires and the make the truck look totally different. IL6 is the reason I got the TJ. Bought used with 16k miles

2006 Wrangler X (Model TJ)

by Jeepers Creepers from | November 19, 2010

Just bought one used yesterday with 53k miles. Boy this thing is a completely different ride than the Grand Cherokee. I own a 2006 Grand Cherokee too. This things a street legal ATV compared to the grandmother mobile. Great power even with the huge Firestone Devastation A/T's and 4 inch lift. If price isn't an option, get one with the lowest miles possible, and make it a lifelong love of yours. Oh and an added bonus, my name is TJ, so I just say they modeled it after me, haha.

Best Jeep ever.

by Jeep guy from Annapolis, MD | May 17, 2010

This 2006 Jeep Wrangler (long wheel-base "LJ") is my sixth Jeep. I've previously owned two Cherokees, a Grand Cherokee, a 2003 Wrangler, and a 2008 four-door Wrangler. I traded in the 2003 for the 2008 because my wife and I needed the extra room offered by the four-door, but was so disappointed in the absolute lack of quality and reliability of the 2008, I only kept it for sixteen months before trading it in for my 2006 Wrangler. The long-wheelbase was only built from 2004 - 2006, and offers a perfect combination of extra room and the capability and reliability of the 1997-2006 TJ. I plan on keeping this Jeep for a very long time.

The MOST fun!

by jeepster from South Carolina | March 28, 2010

lovin' my jeep! So much fun! For a jeep you couldn't ask for a better ride! Buy a jeep today!!! You will LOVE it!

Love my 2006 65th Anniversary Wrangler

by Nj Jeep from Central NJ | March 20, 2009

If I wanted a smooth ride I would have bought a Caddy.It has everything I was looking for.Only con is getting in and out of back seat.Came stock with gas charged shocks,Alcoa wheels and factory 7 speaker sound system.It's very fun to drive and can't wait to get it out on the beach this summer.

Most gas guzzling vehicle I've ever owned

by Bert from El Paso, TX | February 21, 2009

I've recently bought this vehicle used with only 12,600 miles on it. Fell in love with this yellow beast at first sight with aftermarket 33" tires, cool looking wheels, Skyjacker suspension and AEM intake system. I've been lusting after one of these for over three years and I've finally purchased one; my first ever. It makes going to work easy, however with an inline 6 manual transmission it has a serious addiction to fuel....Ouch!!! But it's my toy vehicle and I love this beast.

2006 wrangler sport

by 06wrangler from Rockville, Maryland | January 11, 2009

I just bought an 06 wrangler sport with 32,000 miles 3 days ago....i love it...alot of torque..and surprisingly fast..but thats not the point right...i get looks where ever i go..and the ladies love them...if you have a chance to get a TJ get one...the JKs arent as cool

Featured Services for this Jeep Wrangler