2007 Jeep Wrangler

2007 Jeep Wrangler

Available in 8 styles:  2007 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Most reliable car i've owned

by Jeep Girl from Warsaw, In. | August 8, 2014

I purchased my jeep from The Car Company in Warsaw, In. The service was outstanding and they have never let me down. Free oil changes for life is just one of the perks they offered back in 2008 when I bought the vehicle. I love my jeep wrangler. It's a 4 door and so much fun. It's a perfect family vehicle. It's a prefect vehicle for winter or summer.

SAD

by Gunny from Illinois | July 28, 2014

Love the concept BUT with only 63,000 mile and excellent care Complete front end rebulid -Death Wobble Oil leaks - gaskets, intake etc Trans line leaks Poor oil consumption Bad rear brakes -3 times Maybe with 163K this is OK but not in a modern car at 63

a fun vehicle

by fun loving from mid missouri | December 1, 2013

Good for a second car for an older person, lots of fun great in snow...almost impossible to get in back seat

Life begins where the pavement ends!

by Eat, Sleep, Jeep from Brunswick, MD | October 9, 2013

I was hesitant about getting into the JKU at first as I knew the longer wheelbase would immediately equate to limitations not encountered with the JK. However, being a family of 4, one of which is an infant in a car seat, the additional interior space was extremely important to our family. I can now attest to the fact that even the stock JKU can more than hold its own when it comes to having fun where the pavement ends. My sons and I have had many memorable moments in just the last 8 months since I bought our Jeep. One thing to be noted that is not accounted for on this site is that owning a Wrangler is much more enjoyable when embraced as it is meant to be, a lifestyle. Outside of Harley riders, the vast majority of Jeep owners tend to act as one large family that gladly enjoy being around each other and happily caring for and spending time with others like them. After owning a YJ when my oldest son was younger and knowing how much we as a family enjoyed owning it, I wanted to badly to be able to enjoy those same type of moments with my newborn son as well as rekindle those feelings with my oldest. What an enjoyable ride it has been so far and we are enthusiastically looking forward to the adventures yet to come!

Top down

by Juice from Upstate, South Carolina | August 24, 2013

I love my 07 Jeep Wrangler X. It's your basic jeep with new wheels and tires. It performs exactly like it's legendary status supports. The only complaint I have is the leaky top. It leaks directly above the door handles on both sides which splatters on the seats. I know leaks come along with soft tops, but it bothers me. I know to keep a towel in the vehicle when it rains. It doesn't leak when driving, only when sitting in the elements.

Awesomw

by BillyBoy from | October 28, 2012

LOVE IT, Walked in to the dealer and they had it waitting for me, took a couple of hours to do the paper work. Like they say if you make $350 a wk you will get a vehicle. This thing is loaded too, power everthing and looks great for being five yrs old. I thought I took them, even had both keys and to owners manuel in the canvas case. whoever had it before me took great care of it. Will need to get new tires come tax time but that is only a few months away. LOVE MY NEW jEEP.... Thanks cars.com for your service

Unbelievable Vehicle for ANYTHING!

by Colorado Vehicle from Colorado | August 23, 2012

This is my first wrangler, but have known many friends that have/or do own older models. I've ridden and driven in an '84, a '95, and an '05 and can say the JK is by far the best model Jeep has made! I bought an 07 Sahara 2 door and love it more than any vehicle I've ever owned. I have owned two Toyota Camrys and an Audi A6, all manual transmissions (as is my Wrangler) and can definitely say, compared to my other vehicles, the Wrangler's transmission is the best. Very smooth and can handle anything. The power from the V6 is more than I could ever need and the stock ride height is beyond enough for the fourwheeling that I like (pretty much anything but major rock crawling). Living in the mountains in Colorado is not a problem at all with it. Snow is never a problem, even when its 2-3 foot storms. My Audi was great too but if there was more than 6" it was useless, the Wrangler takes care of this! It's not horrible on gas, about 18-20 mpg and I haven't had any issues with my soft top like other people are complaining about. It's not the world's most comfortable vehicle but c'mon...ITS A WRANGLER!!! Sound system is excellent, and the interior is unbelievable easy to clean! All in all, I will be a Jeep owner for years to come!

jeep

by deweezil from paducah ky | August 12, 2012

Not the most maintenance free vehicle I've every owned. Leaky gaskets and high oil losses thru the engine used 1 quart every 2000 miles. Collapsed of oil rings ruined the block at 75000 miles. complete block replacement under extended warranty $4000. Be aware of ring problems and high oil use

High Oil Usage

by Steven from Stillwater | February 4, 2012

I have always wanted a Jeep since my dad had one. I Saved up a large down payment and bought myself one. My issue is the large amount of oil used, 1 qt used per 2500 miles. This is what the dealership and jeep told me. NORMAL OIL CONSUMPTION: Below are industry standards for normal engine oil consumption: Mileage below 50,000: Normal oil consumption is one quart for each 1,000 miles driven. Mileage above 50,000: Normal oil consumption is one quart for each 750 miles driven. I was also told that why new Jeeps take 6 qt's since they use so much oil. I even have a warranty and they still will not fix it. It sad how poorly the Chrysler quality control is.

Unstopable Rubicon!

by Moabian from Midwest | January 31, 2012

I had other good Jeeps but I had to spend a lot on them to make them mud-able mountain climbers but this Rubicon did the job right out of the box. I snickered as I helped pull FJ's & Hummers out of trouble on some pretty tough trails. This JK Rubicon still drives like new and now has close to 150,000 miles with no signs of mechanical wear (although I keep up with all maintenance and always change oil every 3,000 miles) I just had to replace ball joints once. I drive this JK Rubicon every day and everywhere. It even got me through the 23" blizzard last year when just about the only vehicles on the road were Jeeps & snow plows.

Featured Services for this Jeep Wrangler