2010 Jeep Wrangler

2010 Jeep Wrangler

Available in 3 styles:  2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr 4x4 shown

15 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Best vehicle for the money

by Jeepman from Cooperstown NY | April 8, 2014

I really enjoy the Jeep Wrangler it has been the best vehile I have owned to this day. it has been great on gas very pleased with the confort of its ride and love the removable hart top just an all around awsome vehile.

Love My Wrangler

by frank KING kaiser from Tomah Wi | March 30, 2014

Found my Jeep on cars.com and very happy!Ive owned 4 Wranglers in the past and this is gonna be a great experience.Thanks Cars.com would not have found this Wrangler without your website!!

Happy So Far!

by SeaBee from Fargo, ND | February 11, 2014

I sold my Maxima and purchased a 2010 2D Jeep Wrangler Sport w/manual 6 speed with less than 13k original miles. I knew what I was getting into - so far, so good. The ride is rougher and the gas mileage not near as good as the Maxima, BUT the Maxima was not near as fun to drive. I like the simple features (simple dash, simple radio, simple styling inside and out) without all the bells and whistles...less to go wrong plus I don't regularly use all those features. First thing I did was took out the back seat so my dog had a place to ride - he now loves to ride along with me wherever I go. Next up is a soft top and half doors for the spring, summer & fall. BONUS, insurance is cheaper on the Jeep than on the Maxima. I gave my Jeep 4 stars across the board simply because I haven't had it long enough to "test" all the features asked about. However, right now I'm very pleased with it...it's just plain FUN to drive!

Great Jeep, Great Dealership!

by Jeep Freak from Massillon, Ohio | October 19, 2013

We searched, and are very particular about our cars, Bowling Green Lincoln had the Jeep we were after. We bought sight unseen. After a 156 mile drive , we were not let down at all. Our new Jeep was everything we'd hoped for and some. It really had sold itself! The dealership was the best we'd visited in awhile, like a old fashioned customer comes first store! WE ARE THRILLED! Thank-you, Bowling Green Lincoln You Rock!

chevy truck

by joe from Illinois | October 18, 2013

Not a good dealership to deal with. I went there this morning to buy this jeep and it started bad by making me wait almost 4 hours before they talked to me about buying this jeep. when they gave me the intrest rate and I told them I was going to check with my credit union the owner yells from his office that the jeep is not for sale to me and to go home. This is not a good way to treat people. I will never do any kind of business with them again. If you go to this dealership please be carefull.

Best Jeep Yet

by Loves Jeeps from Grand Rapids, MI | October 18, 2013

I was looking pretty specifically for soft top, manual trans., & 2-door. The site helped me find it. Great looking Jeep with low miles and excellent price. Thanks!

Awesome--3rd car

by CP from Hudson, WI | August 24, 2013

Overall this is an awesome truck and one of my favorite cars I've ever owned because of how unique it is. There is nothing else like a 4-door convertible SUV that is truly off-road capable right off the showroom floor. Plus although all cars depreciate this is somewhat of a niche because of how popular they are. They will depreciate much less than most vehicles. We opted for a used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 door. Ours has a 2.5 inch lift, aftermarket rims and mud-terrain tires. That being said, this is about the worst possible car if you're looking for a daily commuter. If you are looking for a fun summer car, a 4-door convertible and don't want to buy a car, want a 3rd car or like elk hunting and will eventually use it for its intended purpose--climbing a low maintenance Rocky Mountain trail pass, then by all means go for it. If you're looking for a daily commuter and think you'll "get used to" the ride then I urge you to reconsider. The ride is harsh, the acceleration is anemic, and the gas mileage is horrendous for a V6. IMO Chrysler and Ford need to take a lesson from GMC and refine some of their drivetrains. My V8 Suburban gets better gas mileage than this pig--but like I said, end of the day I love it as a 3rd car and it serves it's purpose well and like no other.

Great Car.

by Carolina Girl from N. Carolina | April 23, 2013

Alot of fun to drive and also takes you places you can"t get to with other cars!!!!!!!!!! Its very reliable and dependable.

Most unique vehicle you can drive.

by sasanibel from Fl | August 24, 2011

Used to have a 95 wrangler now bought a 2010. What a difference I miss the 95's "freedom", but the 2010 rides sooo much better and with top up you can actually hear someone next to you. In the 95 on highway you couldn't hear anything. I bought the islander pachage which is very neat looking. I love this jeep.

It's diffently a Jeep!

by Pigpen from Roalf | January 19, 2011

Overall it is a decent vehicle. The Seats are uncomfoftable on long trips. The soft top is easy off and on and love teh the suntop is standard on all models. ther are a couple things that need to tgo though, the 6 speed transmission for one, its a pain in the butt to get into reverse, and the base sports model comes witht passenger car tires on it, it should atleast have lt tires stock, the only other complaint i have is that they flip floped the tac and speedometer for the tl and it a pain in the butt for those who drive with there right hand on the steering wheel to see how fast you are going. All in all though it is a very good vehicle