2011 Jeep Wrangler

15 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Perfect

by Lad67der from Bear , Delaware | November 20, 2013

This is the 4th jeep in my family. This one is the MOJAVE edition. Sleak exterior design. Can't go wrong. New design is awesome. Interior is sweet. Very comfy. Great MPG.

Love my Rubicon

by Desertcroppie from Tucson | January 2, 2012

Live in AZ and have done a lot of offroading in my pickup. Got this Rubicon as a 'bucket list' item. Wanted a Jeep since my childhood and the Wrangler fits the bill while offering great comfort. Great design ideas like the 3 way freedom top and sound system speakers in the roll bar in this Rubicon make it a very enjoyable ride. Overall ride comfort is surprisingly good for a short wheelbase with great offroad capabilities.

Driving is fun again!

by Jeep Girl from Colorado Springs, CO | November 22, 2011

I live in Colorado & have to contend with snowy & icy roads often. I am also lucky enough to live near many beautiful mountain trails. My Jeep travels easily through every terrain. I always feel safe & it's fun as heck to drive.

Have fun out there

by Lance from Ohio | November 15, 2011

My family bought a 2011 2door Sport S in April and it is an amazing car. If you are willing to spend the money and look forward to the adventure of a Jeep, buy one! I own the dual top so I can go topless in the summer and the hard top for the winter. They are easy to put on and take off once you get the hang of it. Only problem so far is the gas milage because I don't really take it on the highway much; get about 16 consistently. So far the reliability is perfect but they are not known for it once they get older. I also got the infinity speaker system and the sound is amazing. I can't wait for the winter with this thing!

Not worth the money!!!

by Fireguy from Arizona | October 31, 2011

Worst off road vehicle for the money! Underpowered V6, horrible ride, poor fit and finish plus overpriced for what you get. All you are paying for is the name. I purchased and traded in a 2010 rubicon within 8 disappointing months both on and off road. Beware!

Uses car for Off-roading

I love this car

by Jeepster from Joliet, IL | September 2, 2011

My 2011 70th Anniversary 2dr Wrangler is much more comfortable than my 1995 Sahara, Which I owned for almost 17 years. Hope the new one is as trouble free as my old Jeep. The ride is quiet, with very little wind noise. It has a super sound system. (368W 7-speaker Infinity Sound system w/ subwoofer) Performance of V6 is a little lacking compared to the 4 liter straight 6. Heavier and a little less nimble than my 1995. Entry to rear seat seems more restrictive. But then I will seldom use it. Power windows, side mirrors, & door locks are great additions. With almost all in-town driving mileage is between 16-17 MPG. A shade less than the 95. With just over 1000 miles on it, I am very happy with the Jeep. Mainly used in town One change I would want: a diesel engine, which would improve mileage.

beast in the streets

by Rich from Sayreville,NJ | July 13, 2011

Absolutely loving my new Wrangler Sport. The roads around me are littered with pot holes and the Wrangler handles them like they're not even there. It looks tough, handles well, and can do just about anything. Only thing lacking was the performance, but I corrected that by adding a cold air intake, and performance exhaust.

Best 4x4 SUV on the market

by pkp941 from Tifton, GA | June 12, 2011

This vehicle has it all. The interior on the 2011 Wrangler far succeded my expectations. I have always seen the Wrangler with the bare minimum even though you still have to buy the air conditioner. Air conditioning is optional. The vehicle is totally suited for highway travel. The new soft top greatly reduces highway noise over the old one and is much easier to take off. The only downside to this vehicle is the engine. The V-6 is nice but I still wish it had an optional V-8 or inline 6. Overall I would definitely buy another one if I had the need to.

Nice Ride

by 4 Wheel Driver from Niagara Falls,NY | May 17, 2011

Drives and handles well for a smaller vehicle. The soft top with the built in sunroof built in is a nice added plus.

american made

by offroader from louisiana | May 2, 2011

Drives great no problems 6 months in. I have owned Jeeps, CJ-Wranglers, since 1980 and they last for years plus they hold their value. Get in one and drive it, make sure the top is down.