2004 Kia Amanti

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Best Luxury Car Sold at a Great Price

by KM from Virginia | August 13, 2014

* Great room inside-front and rear * Great head and rear leg room * Great gas mileage w/o losing power * Many Safety EXTRAS available (ESC and EBS...) * White Satin Pearl exterior color is the deepest most beautiful color I've ever seen * Smooth ride w/o giving up control * Still turns heads, even with over 100k miles

Best car I ever owned...Bar none!

by Hightower from Indpls, In | August 7, 2014

I purchased our Kia Amanti in 2007 with 40,000 miles on her. It is now August of 2014. I have to date put a set of Michelin tires, a set of brakes and the routine oil changes to keep this absolutely beautiful vehicle on the road and driving better than even the day we acquired her. The great thing for me is being sent request from the dealership to bring it back and re-sale it to them. The vehicle, especially the 2004, is in great demand, and I ignore the requests. I am so glad we chose the Amanti. Absolutely by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. By the way, our Kia Amanti is at 116,000 miles and shows no signs of stopping and I still average 31 mpg on the highway. Would have no hesitation in buying another. So if you are shopping and wondering if this is the vehicle for you....Stop wondering and just buy it.

Best car I've ever owned!!

by lucky 1 from phoenix, az | May 10, 2011

I absolutely love this car! I purchased it in Aug of 05 with 62 miles on it. Its not a popular car in the states but it should be because its stylish, reliable, good on gas, comfortable, loaded with upgrades for a reasonable price! As of May 7, 2011 I have 92,000 miles on this car and I haven't had any major problems! I recently had the alternator replaced which cost 500.00 for parts and labor. Not too bad! UP til this day I've only had to get oil changes and make sure I got my check up every 30,000 miles. I will say that when I first got the car it seemed to be horrible on gas. I found out that I had to reset the MPG button when I start the car or if I idle too long. When I reset the MPG I will get about 25 MPG on highway and about 20 on the streets. I'm sad to learn that Kia no longer makes the Amanti. I am not looking for a new car at the moment, but I had planned on purchasing another Amanti when I was in the need for a new car! You can't get a more luxurious car for the price. It was a steal at 22,000.00

Great reliability

by Amanti Lion from Frederick. Maryland | October 17, 2010

I bought a 2004 Amanti in January 2005 with 31 miles on it. It now has 97,000 without a major problem. Other than brakes, battery, tires, and a timing belt I have had no repairs. I change the synthetic oil and oil filter every 5,000 miles and replace the other filters as needed. This is a very smooth riding vehicle. It rides like the luxury vehicle it is, not like a sports car. It could be improved by a tighter suspension and better transmission but overall it is a great family vehicle.

The Best Kia Made in 2004

by Kia Enthusiast from Miami ,Fl | October 10, 2010

I dont have that much to say, because this car is perfect the few things I want to say is that i love this car. It is the most reliable car i ever driven. previously to this car i owned an 06 audi a4. With the audi i just to lived in the dealer because the car was broking up all the time. with this kia i only visit the dealer, for oil change, and brakes nothing else. if you planning on buying this car i will tell you to get it with out any dought.

Not Happy

by Randy from Albuquerque, NM | May 5, 2009

I purchased the Kia Amanti used. I had to put new shocks on it that were a special order and only could afford the front two. I had to take of work a day, just to get the transmission oil change and then it was over $200.00. The Air Bag light come and I took it to the dealer, only to find out that would be another $920. for parts and an additional $200.00 for labor. If you don't have a warranty, I would recommend this vehicle to my ex-mother-in-law.

Best overall car I have owned!

by Vet In the Making from Raleigh, NC | March 12, 2009

I have gone from a Jeep to a Buick to a Jaguar happend upon this Kia. I love it! More comfortable than my jag although it was a 99. This car is a V6 but can keep up with most cars on the road. Handles better than the Jag and Buick. People mistake it for a Benz all the time, makes me look richer than I am. Interior is very spacious and comfortable, great infinity sound sysem. All music sounds great! For the money, this car is one of the best cars on the road with out a doubt. It can get up to 26MPH interstate. No problems since purchase just over 2 years ago only oil changes!

Featured Services for this Kia Amanti