2005 Kia Amanti

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

I love my Amanti

by Von from Jonestown Pennsylvania | September 12, 2013

I have a 2004 and it is luxury car in my opinion. I never thought I'd own a car like this. Most people think it's either a Jag or a Benz. A friend of mine said he drove one and the thought it had a smoother ride than his Mercedes. I have almost 80K miles on my car and will keep it til it won't go anymore and then buy a newer year. The price of these cars are shocking and I'm so disappointed they have been discontinued.

still learning about this car

by greg from Illinois | August 11, 2013

I am very pleased so with this car so far no complaints, I wish I had a sunroof, but that's still ok

Reliable and Inexpensive

by Skeptic Converted from Los Angeles, CA | July 18, 2013

I've been the first owner of this car and for years it has had no problems. For the price it is comfortable, engine is strong and reliable, and the only thing we've changed on the car were the front tires, which wore out, and replaced the battery twice. The OEM battery is trash. When you replace it, go somewhere other than the dealer. I would not have purchased this car but my spouse loved it on the test drive. I was skeptical but now many years later, the car is still running flawlessly and is marvelous. It's not a BMW or Lexus, but I paid $25k less than a BMW or Lexus and got many of the same features and upkeep that is far less expensive than the German and Japanese cars. Skeptical at first, with years of experience in this car under my belt, I am now a loyal Kia Amante advocate.

Best choice in buying a car

by FLOWER PLANTER from houston, tx | June 12, 2012

The people at this car lot were very honest and to the point. The didn't want my money, but the did just want to earn my business. If you add that to a great car, price and service. SOLD. They got me. Check em out, they'll probably put you in a great car too.

Amanti Fan

by NJ Felioness from NYC | May 22, 2012

I first drove an Amanti when Enterprise upgraded my car reservation going to my college reunion. I'd never heard of it, but my son and I fell in love. When it came time to buy a new car we test drove one again and tried many other cars in the same price range and always came back to the Amanti. I'm only sorry they are no longer being made. I've never had an issue with it besides buying new tires as I drive 90+ miles to work each day. I plan on driving her till she drops! So comfortable and so luxurious without the ridiculous sticker price. I've always gotten looks and compliments on the exterior as well. Just love the car.

Love This Car!

by its a wonderful life from Hilton Head Island | December 10, 2011

I bought my 2005 Amanti used in 2006 and love it!!! I am getting 23 to 25 mpg street and over 30 mpg on the hwy and this is 5 years later! People are always asking me about my Amanti and I can only rave about it. My mechanic is totaly impressed! My sister, who only drives Mercedes, swears it had to have been built by Mercedes! I love the comfort, reliability and handling of my Amanti and look forward to another 5 years with this vehicle!

Better milage than EPA says

by Rompinree from Prescott Valley, Arizona | October 10, 2010

I put over 50,000 on my 2005 Kia Amanti and the milage is about 21 MPG in town and 27-28 on the highway at about 70-80 MPH. More power than I could ever need. Uncomfortable arm rest positions. The 8 airbags in this car make me feel very protected on the highways. There is no better way to take care of your friends and family.

Great car

by Big A from Delaware | April 13, 2010

Tell you the truth I never ever thought about buying a Kia. Don't know much about Kia at all. But let me tell you I just bought one. The dealer I went to said I should try the Amanti which I was hestitant. But I test drove the car and I was very impressed with the ride. It rides great and has all the toys of those expensive cars. My uncle and father both have bmw 750 and mer sl500 and they were impressed with this car also. Not to mention my car payment is a lot less than theirs. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Best value in a (near) luxury car

by DrPhil from Monterey, CA | May 8, 2009

I bought mine about two years ago; it was a year old then. It's awesome. Stylish, comfortable, reliable, roomy. The backseat is huge and the trunk is huge. I gave a ride to a friend with an E class Mercedes who said my car was just as comfortable, much larger on the inside and he liked the faux wood trim. And he paid how much??? Did I say roomy? My 6'2" son is quite comfortable in the back set. Only gripe: the mirrors tilt back when you go in reverse which is great for seeing the lines in a parking space or a curb, but they don't always return to their original position -- I'm constantly making minor adjustments to the side mirror. Other than that, A+ car. I'll buy another.

surprised

by top of the line buyer from orlando, florida | March 2, 2009

I purchased this car two weeks ago. I never wanted a Kia. It's a car I never given thought to buying. After the test drive and the price, I said "this is it". It has all the features of a luxury sedan and some and I love it.

Featured Services for this Kia Amanti