2007 Kia Amanti

19 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Awesome Car

by huz_akh from Kuwait, Middle East | July 6, 2014

Had my hands on a used Amanti 2007 full options.. and its been pretty impressive since then in riding, comfort, power, handling, maintenance costs, parts costs etc.

excellent value

by John O from Harrisonburg , Va. | September 10, 2011

out performs my friends Crysker 300 and is rides as well as another mercedes e class at much less money

Nicer than my Chrysler 300, and much less expensiv

by California Speedster from Los Angeles | July 26, 2007

I just put 8,000 miles in one month on this 2007 Amante. For a long trip, it was extremely comfortable in every respect. The engine power pleasantly surprised me with forceful acceleration at high and low speeds. Compared to my Chrysler 300, this car is more powerful, smoother, and has MUCH more visibility. Traveling cross-country (literally from Los Angeles to the coast of Maine and back), I experienced every highway and in-town driving event. The car performed flawlessly, and on the highway got 28 MPG (that was calculated by measuring actual gas consumption, not based on the onboard computer). I got 20 MPG in town. I have the leather interior option, which is luxurious, and includes a mirror which changes color at night and prevents glare from headlights to the rear. That mirror is much better than the standard flip-change mirror. Given that we were sightseeing, visibility out the windows was crucial. This car excels in this area. It also excels in its air conditioning system, which even has an adjustable rear-seat a/c that keeps the back of the car very cool. Handling is not sportscarlike, but once planted into a high-speed turn, it sticks nicely and doesn't plow. Steering is neutral, but feels just a bit understeered at times because of the front wheel drive. The seat/mirror memory function is nice (I'm 6-1, my wife 5-2 -- it's nice not to have to fiddle with adjustments every time!). There are many other features on this car that endear it to you the more you drive it and read about it. Given what I got for the money, I would definitely recommend it to others. Friends and family who've driven it and in it remarked about the luxurious feel and look of the car. It's a great vehicle, and the 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty covers more than the engine and trans, so Kia obviously has a lot of confidence that the thing's going to last. So do I.

My second Amanti

by BillH from Orlando, Fl. | June 9, 2007

I loved my 2004 Amanti. I love my 2007 even more, although I liked the grill and taillights of my 2004 better.

Nice car for under $30K

by New to Kia from New Orleans, LA | February 25, 2007

Purchased my 2007 Amanti on Valentines Day and must say I am in love. Cobalt blue w/gray leather interior, moonroof, 6-disc Cd player w/Infinity speakers, heated seats, trip computer (no nav available) and garage transmitter. Handling is a bit awkward, used to drive a Mazda and Kia can learn a thing or two from them in this area. Lots of power (V6), been getting 16 mpg in city no highway yet. One problem so far, been getting TPMS light, and dealer has not resolved. Will visit them tomorrow for the second time, stay tuned.

Featured Services for this Kia Amanti